Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED!

+14
scottjames30
clairelouise76
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Kane57
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Sgt. Bash
richdavies1988
BoltonTillIDie
tunnsterbwfc
gloswhite
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:Doesn't bother me to be honest, i owned up to LH/Bryan Robson as well as SJ.  Anyway, nothing really goes on there anyway, as you well know and why you have come here for your kicks.  If you actually contributed a bit more like you just have on the jeremy forrest thread instead of trying to pick fights you might find you like it here.  i'm willing to start a fresh and have a clean slate if you are as what really is this garnering between fellow Bolton fans

You're willing to start a fresh what?

By giving you the benefit of the doubt, i've heard you can be a decent poster with some interesting posts when your not trying to be the forum hardman!

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

y2johnny , dont waste your time mate, i've wasted 20seconds writing this. It's just a shame he is a Bolton "Fan"

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:By giving you the benefit of the doubt, i've heard you can be a decent poster with some interesting posts when your not trying to be the forum hardman!
Who told you that?

nevermind princess, you carry on being a tit!

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:nevermind princess, you carry on being a tit!
That olive branch didn't last long, did it?

Grow up, Johnny.

well why should bother who said what, just act like a normal person, stop insulting people and being a bloody idiot.  it's not me who needs to grow up Batman.  Your just not going to be taken seriously on here with the attitude you currently deploy.  There is a lot of piss taking and name calling on here but from what i've read of you it goes too far.  Anyway, i've wasted enough time on you, you really are starting to bore me.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:well why should bother who said what, just act like a normal person, stop insulting people and being a bloody idiot.  it's not me who needs to grow up Batman.  Your just not going to be taken seriously on here with the attitude you currently deploy.  There is a lot of piss taking and name calling on here but from what i've read of you it goes too far.  Anyway, i've wasted enough time on you, you really are starting to bore me.
You really think I am that person? Unfortunately for you pal you're incorrect in that assumption.

I'm glad you consider it time wasted, I look forward to avoiding your tedious posts from now on, you boring bastard.

Kane57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:well why should bother who said what, just act like a normal person, stop insulting people and being a bloody idiot.  it's not me who needs to grow up Batman.  Your just not going to be taken seriously on here with the attitude you currently deploy.  There is a lot of piss taking and name calling on here but from what i've read of you it goes too far.  Anyway, i've wasted enough time on you, you really are starting to bore me.

You really think I am that person? Unfortunately for you pal you're incorrect in that assumption.

I'm glad you consider it time wasted, I look forward to avoiding your tedious posts from now on, you boring bastard.

ha ha, such intelectual wit!  you're a sweetheart!

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wish I could say that same for you.

Kane57 wrote:Wish I could say that same for you.

obviously you feel the same, the normally perfect Kane is getting his words mixed up!  it's okay darling xxxx

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Funny how Bolton Hater disappears and then Kane comes along - are they the same person?

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:Funny how Bolton Hater disappears and then Kane comes along - are they the same person?
I'm sure the mods can check IP addresses and clarify this.

I don't hate Bolton, I wouldn't have signed up to a Bolton forum if that was the case.

a message for Rich, Clare or Tunnster, is there anyway you could help a friend of mine out by linking his samsung win a pro contract profile on your facebook page to help him out.  he only joined it yesterday after i pushed him into doing it (he is being made redundant at the end of the month but is definitely good enough) and we are already way behind everyone else.  the link is
https://procontract.samsungfootball.com/profile/1592708246/ 

Thanks

Johnny

tunnsterbwfc

David Ngog
David Ngog

Have posted a link up onto the Roar y2johnny.  Good luck to him!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/243159915795306/3709931663453

Your a star. Thanks tunnster

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"The Roar"

Do you call yourselves "Roarers"?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED! - Page 7 <a href=Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED! - Page 7 80332810" />

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that your wife's bottle?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I ordered it on-line from a company called Whittam International PLC. It's a birthday present for my wife. Just a little something to slip in her handbag when she goes for a night out with her lady friends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum