Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED!

+14
scottjames30
clairelouise76
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Kane57
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Sgt. Bash
richdavies1988
BoltonTillIDie
tunnsterbwfc
gloswhite
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:kane57 - you seem very bitter about something. care to share?

Not at all, just knowledgeable on this particular topic.

Kane57 wrote:

but you're being rude to people you don't know and don't deserve it - why?

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Kane57 wrote:

but you're being rude to people you don't know and don't deserve it - why?

Personal choice.

Kane57 wrote:
Personal choice.

i was fat once - you shouldn't abuse people for being fat. are you mr perfect?

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Personal choice.

i was fat once - you shouldn't abuse people for being fat. are you mr perfect?

No. Congratulations on not being fat any more.

i can asure all you good people that kane57 is not eggsactly mr thin himself

Fat Ginge i heard, doesn't take batman to work it out!

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:Fat Ginge i heard, doesn't take batman to work it out!

Hi Johnny.

A cursory browse of BA (after your comments above) have shown that you're setting up accounts on other forums to 'impersonate' me.

Whatever or whoever I am, I'll not be as sad as that.

y2johnny wrote:Fat Ginge i heard, doesn't take batman to work it out!

you must no him then- i think he hates fat peeple cos hes one imself

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why waste so much energy and time winding up fellow whites fans? Get a life Kane

Question for Richard or Claire,

is there anyway for me to view it without being registered on facebook?

i've never been on it and don't really want to either (facebook i mean!)

clairelouise76

David Ngog
David Ngog

y2johnny wrote:Question for Richard or Claire,

is there anyway for me to view it without being registered on facebook?

i've never been on it and don't really want to either (facebook i mean!)

Hi there isn't way sorry as it is a Facebook made group, but if you do ever decide to join you'll be more than welcome to come have a look as we don't bite and we certainly don't abuse fellow white supporters because of their size!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:why waste so much energy and time winding up fellow whites fans?

Sound advice.

tunnsterbwfc

David Ngog
David Ngog

There are two or three names that circulate around all the BWFC related online communities, who have a certain reputation when it comes to their online 'personality'. We were pretty clear from the start how we wanted the Roar to be and what type of people would stop that from happening, and we've had requests from certain people to join, which we have declined. One of these has sent requests in 2 or 3 times followed by tweets to asking to join. But looking at these peoples posts on other forums and maybe even here, I just know that they would not be welcomed on the Roar. If you post on the Roar, then you can do it knowing that you wont get called for your size, or labelled a retard because you've spelt something wrong. Occasionally people get heated in arguments and that gets dealt with, it happens, but we dont want people who are going to join purely to try and upset people.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/243159915795306/3709931663453

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tunnsterbwfc wrote:There are two or three names that circulate around all the BWFC related online communities, who have a certain reputation when it comes to their online 'personality'. We were pretty clear from the start how we wanted the Roar to be and what type of people would stop that from happening, and we've had requests from certain people to join, which we have declined. One of these has sent requests in 2 or 3 times followed by tweets to asking to join. But looking at these peoples posts on other forums and maybe even here, I just know that they would not be welcomed on the Roar. If you post on the Roar, then you can do it knowing that you wont get called for your size, or labelled a retard because you've spelt something wrong. Occasionally people get heated in arguments and that gets dealt with, it happens, but we dont want people who are going to join purely to try and upset people.

You are doing fine Tunnster. It's impossible to please all of the people all of the time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tunnsterbwfc wrote:There are two or three names that circulate around all the BWFC related online communities, who have a certain reputation when it comes to their online 'personality'. We were pretty clear from the start how we wanted the Roar to be and what type of people would stop that from happening, and we've had requests from certain people to join, which we have declined. One of these has sent requests in 2 or 3 times followed by tweets to asking to join. But looking at these peoples posts on other forums and maybe even here, I just know that they would not be welcomed on the Roar. If you post on the Roar, then you can do it knowing that you wont get called for your size, or labelled a retard because you've spelt something wrong. Occasionally people get heated in arguments and that gets dealt with, it happens, but we dont want people who are going to join purely to try and upset people.

I'm glad to see discrimination is alive and well Very Happy

tunnsterbwfc

David Ngog
David Ngog

You have spelt discrimination correctly there havent you Natasha? Dont want you to fall into the retard / day-care category.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/243159915795306/3709931663453

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

First time I've seen open conversation between two forums like this. Good to see. (I'm on both, but only tend to read the Roar, with just an occassional comment)

You've already proven yourself sad enough kane/batman.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"It gets dealt with"

Who do you think you are?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum