Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED!

+14
scottjames30
clairelouise76
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Kane57
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Sgt. Bash
richdavies1988
BoltonTillIDie
tunnsterbwfc
gloswhite
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Where as you seem needy

clairelouise76

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:
clairelouise76 wrote:kane57 so basically what your saying is that fat massive birds can't be admin or follow football??
#

Well I am saying that you're fat and massive, but where have I said that you can't follow football?

How do you no wat I look it been stalking my pictures! Poor excuse of a human being you are

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

clairelouise76 wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
clairelouise76 wrote:kane57 so basically what your saying is that fat massive birds can't be admin or follow football??
#

Well I am saying that you're fat and massive, but where have I said that you can't follow football?

How do you no wat I look it been stalking my pictures! Poor excuse of a human being you are

Well I saw your post on Facebook if that's what you mean. Fortunately I've got a widescreen monitor and so managed to get a good idea of your 'dimensions'.

clairelouise76

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:
clairelouise76 wrote:
Kane57 wrote:

Well I saw your post on Facebook if that's what you mean. Fortunately I've got a widescreen monitor and so managed to get a good idea of your 'dimensions'.

Grow the fuck up you ignorant bastard, if you were my child as I gather that's what' you are I'd teach you some manners, you're that pathetic you have to hide behind false photos !!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some guy in this group just posted we are signing a South American holding midfielder on loan, and a marquee striker for between £5 and 7m.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:Some guy in this group just posted we are signing a South American holding midfielder on loan, and a marquee striker for between £5 and 7m.

This is what was posted - make of it what you will.

To work from the back, Bolton aren't currently looking to sign or sell any goalkeepers as of yet. Marc Tierney has already come in at left back with Baptiste at right back, we want Craig Dawson for 3m and possibly a loaned centre back too, Middlesbrough have a verbal interest in Tim Ream and Joe Riley could go to Swindon loan. A defensive midfielder from South America, where Sammy Lee has been scouting, is a key priority for Dougie. Jay Spearing is unlikely but a panic August loan could happen. A playmaker is someone else on Dougie's list and rumours are circulating between Owen Garvan and Graham Dorrans. Chris Eagles is pushing for a higher wage even though Cardiff are interested; Rob Hall and a couple more wingers are also possibles. Up front Marvin Sordell has attracted interest from West Brom, West Ham and Crystal Palace while David N'Gog has turned down a move to Dynamo Kyev. Jermaine Beckford will come as a back up striker from Leicester for 750k and extremely exciting news is that Phil Gartside has asked Eddie Davies for funds for a marquee striker signings which has been granted, a rumoured 5-7m will see us get the star with Gary Hooper a link

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

clairelouise76 wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
clairelouise76 wrote:
Kane57 wrote:

Grow the fuck up you ignorant bastard, if you were my child as I gather that's what' you are I'd teach you some manners, you're that pathetic you have to hide behind false photos !!

I presume the website can't handle avatars as wide as yours.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:and extremely exciting news is that Phil Gartside has asked Eddie Davies for funds for a marquee striker signings which has been granted, a rumoured 5-7m will see us get the star with Gary Hooper a link

This actually made me laugh, I've never read such bullshit (not from sluffy, from the post on RR).

Of course Hooper is going to sign for us. Who wouldn't leave one of the biggest clubs in Britain, ignore a host of Premier League clubs, and sign for little old Bolton. It's a done deal I'm sure.

Dorrans would be a great signing, but again there will be at least 20 clubs ahead of us.

But the funniest bit was the interest of WBA and West Ham in Sordell. Of course two mid-table Premier League clubs are going to want a squad player from little old Bolton. You couldn't make it up. Oh, someone just did.

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

Hi Natasha,

Yes this maybe bullshit but doesn't ever forum or group have them?
If people hear stuff they can post whatever they want and this is one of them, twitter is the worst place for gossip like this but it is off season. Just like the newspapers people put anything to kill the time, this actually leads to good discussion as well to see if people would be happy or not happy with this.
The thing is no matter what somebody does somebody will be unhappy, we are happy that this made you laugh as it also made me chuckle as well.....but hey ho its the off season

messi's joing tomorrow for £50million, you heard it here first :p

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It'd be nice if they managed to do so using actual words.

Just a quick browse of the group and I've noticed the following gems:

"RICKY LAMBORT"

"Haha maybe we wernt ever gunna get people likes of sturridge wilshere but we did so who knows"

"Marvin sordell is going to westbrom switching for Dawson as part of the deal!"

"Slightly amusing at times, but at the same time quite shocking and poor. Worth a watch if you like a good football related doc like myself." (is this a criticism of the group?)

"Just found my Bolton window, would have been good if I found this before. Getting it put onto my window when I get my new room, so when the sun shines through a Bolton badge will shine into it"

---

It's like a day-care group for retards.

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

LoL Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:It'd be nice if they managed to do so using actual words.

Just a quick browse of the group and I've noticed the following gems:

"RICKY LAMBORT"

"Haha maybe we wernt ever gunna get people likes of sturridge wilshere but we did so who knows"

"Marvin sordell is going to westbrom switching for Dawson as part of the deal!"

"Slightly amusing at times, but at the same time quite shocking and poor. Worth a watch if you like a good football related doc like myself." (is this a criticism of the group?)

"Just found my Bolton window, would have been good if I found this before. Getting it put onto my window when I get my new room, so when the sun shines through a Bolton badge will shine into it"

---

It's like a day-care group for retards.

The same applies to any forum on the planet.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps the member of RR don't take themselves as seriously as you do?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

richdavies1988 wrote:Hi Natasha,

Yes this maybe bullshit but doesn't ever forum or group have them?
If people hear stuff they can post whatever they want and this is one of them, twitter is the worst place for gossip like this but it is off season. Just like the newspapers people put anything to kill the time, this actually leads to good discussion as well to see if people would be happy or not happy with this.
The thing is no matter what somebody does somebody will be unhappy, we are happy that this made you laugh as it also made me chuckle as well.....but hey ho its the off season

messi's joing tomorrow for £50million, you heard it here first :p

I haven't liked gossip since someone said we were going to sign Wayne Biggins in the 90's - I ran out and had his name put on my shirt.

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

We do but it's about all being a family, we all support and love the same club......why argue n disagree when you can have a laugh and share opinions.

Me and Paul were in a Different group and it got ruined by a certain member just slating and insulting people....seriously is there any need for this, it's clear to see here that some people just are not welcome in our group and are desperate to rock the ship, we have had worse but who cares....that's what the remove/delete button is for.

The one thing that has always puzzled me is people who want to cause unease or arguements with there own fans, but oooo well there will always be some people, it just disappoints me when these people think they are bigger than any of the rest of us. I just don see why people waste there time in starting agruements or to bring certain things down.....is it jealousy or boredem....i just hope it is the latter

Anyways cheers for everyone who has enjoyed the group so far, and those who have tried it but disliked it
That's one to tell the grandkids natasha, you've got to look back and have a giggle at that, gossip will always be in football, just as it is in a work place....people will always be people
#coywm

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:Perhaps the member of RR don't take themselves as seriously as you do?

It's not about taking themselves seriously, it's about not being retarded.

EDIT - Sluffy if you're going to edit my posts, it's probably wise to be a bit more subtle.

Last edited by Kane57 on Tue Jun 11 2013, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

richdavies1988 wrote:We do but it's about all being a family, we all support and love the same club......why argue n disagree when you can have a laugh and share opinions.

I prefer to argue to be honest. There's nothing like defeating a keyboard warrior like Michael Bolton or Wanderlust Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Perhaps the member of RR don't take themselves as seriously as you do?

EDIT - Sluffy if you're going to edit my posts, it's probably wise to be a bit more subtle.

I've not edited anything mate. In fact I've only just read the new posts on this thread and seen your comment.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:

I've not edited anything mate. In fact I've only just read the new posts on this thread and seen your comment.

OK well I take it back - but whoever it was needs to be more subtle.

kane57 - you seem very bitter about something. care to share?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum