Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED!

+14
scottjames30
clairelouise76
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Kane57
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Sgt. Bash
richdavies1988
BoltonTillIDie
tunnsterbwfc
gloswhite
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Point 4 should be especially obvious, she's massive.

:dontgetit:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:I'm not a fan of this 'Roar' page.

1)Admins picking and choosing what topics can be discussed
2)Deleting threads on a whim
3)Banning people who question their decisions
4)Having some fat bird as an admin

Poor move, Sluffy.

Oh dear, sounds to me as though you've been banned from there!

As I've said above I'm not the greatest fan of Facebook as a media, I much prefer using forums but what I've consistently seen of 'Roar' is that it is run by really decent people wanting to share news, views and opinions on our club and who aren't tolerating any trolls or personal abuse on their site.

From your reference above to one of the admin on Roar it is quite obvious that you fit into the category of person that they clearly do not want on there.

Roar is an active and rapidly expanding site run by genuine people and as such my recommendation still stands and we are proud of the continuing and ongoing links and support between our two respective sites.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No Sluffy, I am not a member, but as I said on the recommendation of this thread I took the time to check it out and found it to be a bit childlike and run in a way that I don't agree with.

You could maybe draft a letter to the cops about that, if you like?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ah, I get it - Burnden Aces is off line - explains everything now!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't see your problem with them, I think it's a decent fan page they got set up on facebook.

You get the odd daft comment but I have only seen one topic removed and it was for good reason.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's not a problem, it's just an observation.

If you post there, good luck to you. If not, then it's no skin off my nose.

tunnsterbwfc

David Ngog
David Ngog

I can understand why the Roar isnt to everyones taste and Facebook itself is very like it or loathe it. But, we've tried to build something on there and a lot of people get something out of it so we're happy with how its going. We rarely remove topics or threads, only when things get particulary nasty or heated, which we found last week with the sponsorship news. We try and keep everything as friendly and positive as we can, we want people to join and get involved so sometimes certain discussions get too personal and we dont want to put current members or new people off from contributing. If you've joined and liked it then great, if not and its not for you, thanks for looking anyway. Keep up the good work on Nuts everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/243159915795306/3709931663453

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

Hi Kane, Thank you for your feedback and it is sad to see that you didn't take to kindly to the group.
Following on from what Tunnsterbwfc has said its not everyones cup of tea and we understand that. We have recently had to remove some posts due to people being aggressive,rude or insulting people and at the end of the day we are all meant to be one big happy family Smile . I would like to say that people can talk about what they want and they can but rude people are not welcome, who are only there to cause trouble. Me and Tunny we in a group before and it was full of hate and negativity towards people not just the team and we don't want that. To every 1 bad comment we get 99 good ones and people can see what we are doing. We have had our First Meet which was a great success and people had a laugh, also 8 of us went on Soccer Am with the help of an ex member called Emma Davies.
We respect your opinions but your 4th point is....well what can I say, something that we don't like to see
#bwfcfamily

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

richdavies1988 wrote: also 8 of us went on Soccer Am with the help of an ex member called Emma Davies.

Please God not the Emma Davies.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

richdavies1988 wrote:Hi Kane, Thank you for your feedback and it is sad to see that you didn't take to kindly to the group.
Following on from what Tunnsterbwfc has said its not everyones cup of tea and we understand that. We have recently had to remove some posts due to people being aggressive,rude or insulting people and at the end of the day we are all meant to be one big happy family Smile . I would like to say that people can talk about what they want and they can but rude people are not welcome, who are only there to cause trouble. Me and Tunny we in a group before and it was full of hate and negativity towards people not just the team and we don't want that. To every 1 bad comment we get 99 good ones and people can see what we are doing. We have had our First Meet which was a great success and people had a laugh, also 8 of us went on Soccer Am with the help of an ex member called Emma Davies.
We respect your opinions but your 4th point is....well what can I say, something that we don't like to see
#bwfcfamily

Thank you for the reply - one final point - why is it not an open group?

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

It is indeed an open group Kane, I just checked now Smile

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

richdavies1988 wrote:It is indeed an open group Kane, I just checked now Smile

Fair enough Richard.

richdavies1988

richdavies1988
David Ngog
David Ngog

Smile

clairelouise76

David Ngog
David Ngog

kane57 so basically what your saying is that fat massive birds can't be admin or follow football??

clairelouise76

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:Point 4 should be especially obvious, she's massive.

And what the fuck does size have to to with football groups you ignorant little bastard???

Don't waste your time on him. The guy is an utter bellend

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Claire.

Johnny is right, he will be loving it that he's got a reaction from you and no doubt he will be after winding you up even more now.

You and the rest of the mods are doing a fantastic job and Roar and I wouldn't let someone trying to make you upset get a reaction from you.

He's simply not worth the bother.

I know you don't like banning people sluffy but this guy is a grade a weapon. I don't know what it is but people like him and that other bellend named after a former United player piss me right off

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What site are there from ?

They're fucking absolute fraggle rock.

I've only been on here a few months and already feel protective over it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum