Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Roar Facebook Site - RECOMMENDED!

+14
scottjames30
clairelouise76
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Kane57
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Sgt. Bash
richdavies1988
BoltonTillIDie
tunnsterbwfc
gloswhite
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I've only been on here a few months and already feel protective over it.

I've only been on here a few months and run the show.

Still time yet.Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:I know you don't like banning people sluffy but this guy is a grade a weapon. I don't know what it is but people like him and that other bellend named after a former United player piss me right off

It's not just you Johnny, they piss any decent person off.

They are both from Burnden Aces and the way they have behaved on there over the last several months have driven almost everybody else away and virtually killed the site - so much so that they've actually had to beg Big Sharps to return and post in a desperate attempt to attract a few like minded posters to the site.

Big Sharps for those who may not have heard about him as been banned from every Bolton Forum chiefly for vile abuse and racism.

As you say I don't really like banning people, I much prefer to leave posts from people like these up on the forum so that everybody can judge them for what they actually are.

It's one thing having a laugh, it's quite a different thing altogether to be cruel and abusive to someone and think you are being funny doing so. These two muppets are too full of their own self importance to know that.

Anyway let them rant away, the more bitterness and bile they come out with, the more pathetic they show themselves to be to the rest of us.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

clairelouise76 wrote:kane57 so basically what your saying is that fat massive birds can't be admin or follow football??
#

Well I am saying that you're fat and massive, but where have I said that you can't follow football?

Kane, go take your face for a shit.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:Kane, go take your face for a shit.

Quite the wordsmith, aren't you?

More than you will ever know. Why not read more of my posts. You will see I just don't have the time and patience for fuckwits like you.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:More than you will ever know. Why not read more of my posts. You will see I just don't have the time and patience for fuckwits like you.

I look forward to spending a great deal of time following you around here then because to me you seem like a perfect example of the keyboard warrior.

Bet you've got really hairy palms. Probably a virgin, too.

Obviously you know nothing of me young Kane. You come on here to wind people up and call women. I wouldn't even give you the term keyboard warrior. Your a pathetic bully who probably still lives at home with his mum masturbating over her underwear catalogues. Well thats when you can find your microscope and tweezers you need to be able to see your cock. Did you get advised alot when you where younger kane? Sounds to me like therapy may be in order. So follow away. This is a battle you won't win. Hope to hear from you again soon. Love you kane.

is this kane caracter my son (sir nut), jimbo, barry or batman from binden aces?
if its my son he is in for a thrashing toneet

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:Obviously you know nothing of me young Kane. You come on here to wind people up and call women. I wouldn't even give you the term keyboard warrior. Your a pathetic bully who probably still lives at home with his mum masturbating over her underwear catalogues. Well thats when you can find your microscope and tweezers you need to be able to see your cock. Did you get advised alot when you where younger kane? Sounds to me like therapy may be in order. So follow away. This is a battle you won't win. Hope to hear from you again soon. Love you kane.

Try using paragraphs - might stop you appearing like a raving lunatic.

Kane57 wrote:

yer embarasing the sir nut name now- give it a rest

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:
Kane57 wrote:

yer embarasing the sir nut name now- give it a rest

I'm no Riding. He's a special sort.

Nor am I from Burnden Aces. If you must know, my former forum was the one known as 'Mavies'.

you must be jimbo then the waster from chorley who spends all of his time in my sons bedroom with the certains closed

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:you must be jimbo then the waster from chorley who spends all of his time in my sons bedroom with the certains closed

No, I'm not him.

It doesn't really matter who I am.

Pathetic

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Is the fat bird your mum?

Still pathetic

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly