Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Be Bothered If Romanians Moved In Next Door?

+13
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
mark leach
rammywhite
White84
bwfc71
Tigermin
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

But his comment wasn't about Romanian criminals it was about Romanians in general RT. He made a cock up and he knows it because anti-EU was there policy, but now he's specified it to anti Romanian, he's apologised today saying the vast majority of Romanians would make good neighbours, he obviously recognises that what he said was wrong and is trying to correct it.

The EU debate needs to happen, but UKIP are scare mongering and outright lying in order to try and win votes, we need a sensible debate with clear facts which they're only pulling us away from.

Interestingly the Green Party are just behind UKIP having tripled their share of popularity this year, but as they're far less controversial the media are ignoring it. Take a look at their policies for an alternative to the big three.

"UKIP are scare mongering and outright lying in order to try and win votes."

For someone who is obviously as politically aware and astute as yourself, that is one of the most blindingly naive comments I have ever read on the internet in general, never mind Nuts.

Politicians lying to secure votes.....?

Call the Electoral Commission and the Police, we have a new type of crime on our hands !!!

This is about the EU debate, people are applauding them for opening it up but they're spreading lies and scare mongering which only has a negative effect in terms of a sensible debate.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what 1874 means. ALL politicians tell porkies in order to win votes. It's all smoke and mirrors designed to fool the masses. The Green Party by and large seem a sensible bunch but like UKIP they are unable to maintain the numbers to form a government.

I have no doubt that proportional representation will raise it's head at some point. There is a decent argument both for and against.

As far as the media goes, I think they are making a big mistake by continually targeting Farage and UKIP instead of focusing on the real issues pertaining to Europe. The UKIP bashing just makes the public more determined to vote for them. After all, we all love an underdog.

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

UKIP is for losers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:UKIP is for losers.

Are you calling me a loser? When did you last get asked to marry a professional footballer?

Aren't you going to address the frankly scandalous suggestion about your sex life that is currently scrolling across the top of the home page?

I think the mods aren't taking your love life seriously and see it simply as something to milk cheap laughs out of like a big fat comedy cow.

Shameful and I'm surprised you're allowing it to happen, Nat......

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

mark leach wrote:UKIP is for losers.

Agreed.

They like to moan but they have no real sustainable answers to their moans!

Also according to recent pools the majority of people want to stay within the EU but with change and NOT pull out of the EU - thus making UKIPs one and only policy as very unobtainable.

Do you seriously think anybody is going to vote UKIP in a General Election?

They're being used by the silent majority to register a protest against the big boys in the local elections, that's all.

We all know they're basically a bunch of odious Tory twats, but they're currently serving a purpose - ie allowing the whole immigration question to be discussed without anyone who says they've had enough being automatically branded a racist.

They'll make gains in the local elections, force the major parties to actually start addressing the numbers of foreigners pouring into the UK and hopefully effect some serious change.

Then they'll disappear again, back up Nige's arse.

Simple as that.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Do you seriously think anybody is going to vote UKIP in a General Election?

They're being used by the silent majority to register a protest against the big boys in the local elections, that's all.

We all know they're basically a bunch of odious Tory twats, but they're currently serving a purpose - ie allowing the whole immigration question to be discussed without anyone who says they've had enough being automatically branded a racist.

They'll make gains in the local elections, force the major parties to actually start addressing the numbers of foreigners pouring into the UK and hopefully effect some serious change.

Then they'll disappear again, back up Nige's arse.

Simple as that.

Pretty much nailed it for me.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

have to agree with Breaders on the use of UKIP. They are simply a means to an end. Its nice to see the electorate starting to say something, without being shouted down, or ignored.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An interesting speech back in 2013 before the EU Parliament. ( Just in case there are still any doubters.)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love him or hate him but at least he has the balls to stand up and say what he thinks. Some of his comments on this clip certainly hit a sweet spot.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't mind at all if Romanians moved in next door to me. Just bought a 7 bedroom town house with a swimming pool and 9 acres on the outskirts of Bucharest for £72.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Wouldn't mind at all if Romanians moved in next door to me. Just bought a 7 bedroom town house with a swimming pool and 9 acres on the outskirts of Bucharest for £72.

Lucky you!  Laughing 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:An interesting speech back in 2013 before the EU Parliament. ( Just in case there are still any doubters.)

Really enjoyed seeing this one again - especially the WTF expression on the Chair's face.
I could imagine the European Parliament could be a lot more exciting than our own if Nationalists of every member country are elected and come out with stuff like this.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Turkeys are just for Xmas!  Very Happy 

Brigadier Wildtrousers sat behind him didn't look too comfortable.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True, and he's the typical anonymous face that makes momentous decisions, with no comeback whatsoever. Democracy is good, but blind, or low profile decision making isn't what I consider fair or truly beneficial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum