Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Be Bothered If Romanians Moved In Next Door?

+13
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
mark leach
rammywhite
White84
bwfc71
Tigermin
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

White84 wrote:Danny Dyer speaks the queens language who cares if your not got a fucking degree in English duss tha not speak like tha from Bowton.translated from phony Boltoners does that not speak like your from Bolton.A level,s degrees all that matters in life is family and having plenty of £££££.

Ah, I see why you're so angry now - you're David Cameron.

(I'd be pissed off, too....)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:If I ever need to relieve tension I go down to my basement,do some Deadlifts,Squats,Bench Presses.Then finish off with 6 times 2 minute rounds on my punch bag.

I bet you're a 9 stone weakling.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:If I ever need to relieve tension I go down to my basement,do some Deadlifts,Squats,Bench Presses.Then finish off with 6 times 2 minute rounds on my punch bag.

I bet you're a 9 stone weakling.

I think he's a weed and you've a small willy.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

S I'm Nigel Farage,never been in to politics apart from how annoyed I was when the IRA blew the be i in Brighton up and failed to kill the bitch.Listened to some of the speeches he made and they can claim child benefits,and benefits WTF!.Call me thick but I didn't know they could do that! I read somewhere history often repeats itself.That kind of shit was what took the Nazis to power.Peoples total discontentment. Obviously Hitler was a lunatic and what he did could never be justified.But I don't think the majority of the German people knew what was going on with the Jews,well I'd hate to think that such hatred existed back then.Although it does today Syria etc Very Sad!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:S I'm Nigel Farage,never been in to politics apart from how annoyed I was when the IRA blew the  be  i in Brighton up and failed to kill the bitch.Listened to some of the speeches he made and they can claim child benefits,and benefits WTF!.Call me thick but I didn't know they could do that! I read somewhere history often repeats itself.That kind of shit was what took the Nazis to power.Peoples total discontentment.                                                                                                                               Obviously Hitler was a lunatic and what he did could never be justified.But I don't think the majority of the German people knew what was going on with the Jews,well I'd hate to think that such hatred existed back then.Although it does today Syria etc Very Sad!

The Germans didn't know what Hitler was up to?

Fuck me , what's your dealers number?

Glad we didn't bomb Syria though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:S I'm Nigel Farage,never been in to politics apart from how annoyed I was when the IRA blew the  be  i in Brighton up and failed to kill the bitch.Listened to some of the speeches he made and they can claim child benefits,and benefits WTF!.Call me thick but I didn't know they could do that! I read somewhere history often repeats itself.That kind of shit was what took the Nazis to power.Peoples total discontentment.                                                                                                                               Obviously Hitler was a lunatic and what he did could never be justified.But I don't think the majority of the German people knew what was going on with the Jews,well I'd hate to think that such hatred existed back then.Although it does today Syria etc Very Sad!

I can't believe he's now giving us a history lesson.

Changed my mind, you're not Cameron, you're obviously John Pienaar.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm 6ft 3 was 18 stone lost half in last month.Got my magic bullet a blender,blend frozen yoghurt,bananas,strawberry's,Rasberries,blueberries,then add milled flax seed,pumpkin seed,goij berries,walnuts Brazil nuts,wheat grass,fill to water limit and blend.Get you micro nutrients more than your 5 a day in fruit,as well as various other Nutrients into a smoothie it's that powerful.Got a Nutrition lesson now ha ha,you can get them for about £100 from Amazon or off TV.They have a miller to mill flax etc but it's easier to go to Holland and Barrett.Makes about 3 glasses I have one the wife and my daughters take them pretty much daily.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott times have changed I doubt the average German knew about the gassing of the Jews.There was no TV ,Internet,censored Radio was all that was available.

Last edited by White84 on Sun 25 May - 20:21; edited 1 time in total

"I'm 6ft 3 was 18 stone lost half in last month."

You lost 9 stone in a month?

I'm gettin' a Blender.....

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Scott times have changed I doubt the average German knew about the gassing of the Jews.There was no TV ,Internet,censored Radio was all that was available.

I'm sure that I've seen Hitler on youtube.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A stone 7 lbs ha ha good one

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Im sure you have but I doubt he was on TV as they were not invented at the time so news at 6 was on the censored radio.N I'm thick

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The doctor will see you now. Just go straight through.

White84 wrote:Im sure you have but I doubt he was on TV as they were not invented at the time so news at 6 was on the censored radio.N I'm thick

He's right, TV was invented in 1992 by Sky so they could show the football (which they also invented in the same year) - Fact!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I'm 6ft 3 was 18 stone.

You fat bastard.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is probably one of Whittam's other accounts .

Don't bite.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure the mods will confirm it isn't.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm sure the mods will confirm it isn't.

Pull one out of your pocket then, we can't hear them.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:Scott times have changed I doubt the average German knew about the gassing of the Jews.There was no TV ,Internet,censored Radio was all that was available.

Saying that BBC were broadcasting on TV before the start of the war, but were suspended during the war and only started up again after the war.

The schedule were repeats of Dad's Army, 'Allo 'Allo, Bergerac and Howard's Way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum