Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The collapse of UKIP continues

+11
whatsgoingon
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
karlypants
Chairmanda
Sluffy
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Tue Oct 04 2016, 22:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Fairy liquid does for me. I usually take the pots and plates in with me.

Two birds with one stone. Very Happy
:rofl:

22The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Tue Oct 04 2016, 22:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could never beat the smell of the traditional fairy.

I could sniff that all day long. 

Better than Coke anyway. Very Happy

23The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Tue Oct 04 2016, 22:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cherry Blossom boot polish for me.

24The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Tue Oct 04 2016, 22:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another favourite is the coal tar paste but not the soap, the ointment for grazes etc.

Have a tub of the real stuff somewhere before The EU decided to meddle.

25The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Tue Oct 04 2016, 22:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've given up the Cherry Blossom. My Dad was an addict,and I didn't want to end up like him.
The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Maxresdefault

26The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP has achieved the goal that they set out from day one, they did it when everybody laughed in their faces.

All they can do now is question the manoeuvres that get set when we actually press article 50.

Once you've achieved the biggest goal ever, it's all down hill, even if more people are on their side.

27The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:55

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:

All they can do now is question the manoeuvres that get set when we actually press article 50.

I've read that 4 times now and I still can't work out what the fuck it means.

Is it a code of some sort?

28The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

When you go on holiday, will you still post as much?

You sad fool.

#Sryia

29The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

When you go on holiday, will you still post as much?

You sad fool.

#Sryia
Sad fool?

You edited your post to add #sryia.

Who is the sad fool now? :facepalm:

One day you might grow up Scott!

30The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Them emotions make you look sad tbh.

31The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:08

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:You sexy beast. Very Happy
Tell a lie, I had run out of bubble bath so had to make do with the Mrs fresh, sweet raspberry shower & bath gel with real fruitness (it actually says this on the bottle!) and it's done a hell of a lot more with the bubbles than traditional bubble bath. 

My love length smells quite fruity now as well.

Shame I'm in here all alone.

Was that too much info? Shocked 

Laughing
yes much too much, did you have a can of beans then you could turn it into a jacuzzi

32The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:08

scottjames30 wrote:Them emotions make you look sad tbh.
Everyone has emotions SJ

33The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Tell a lie, I had run out of bubble bath so had to make do with the Mrs fresh, sweet raspberry shower & bath gel with real fruitness (it actually says this on the bottle!) and it's done a hell of a lot more with the bubbles than traditional bubble bath. 

Laughing
yes much too much, did you have a can of beans then you could turn it into a jacuzzi
What's quite disturbing is the fact that you've made attempts to sniff your own cock to try and ascertain the smell.

34The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Laughing
What's quite disturbing is the fact that you've made attempts to sniff your own cock to try and ascertain the smell.
I'm either very flexible or it really is that long. Very Happy

35The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He's lucky its long enough that he can do that  Shocked

36The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Kp must be like Boncey, a dwarf with a 17 incher that he tucks in his sock.

37The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:47

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reading this back, it seems this thread has taken a horrific turn. Make it verouille!

38The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:51

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Kp must be like Boncey, a dwarf with a 17 incher that he tucks in his sock.
Both from the family fleaus bigusdikus I believe

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14780899.Billions_of_fleas_with_massive_penises_could_invade_bedrooms_this_autumn/?ref=mr&lp=7

39The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can't believe I actually followed this link. 
My thirst for knowledge takes me down some very dark roads  Very Happy

40The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 2 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:12

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:I can't believe I actually followed this link. 
My thirst for knowledge takes me down some very dark roads  Very Happy
If it's penis is 2 1/2 times it's bodylength then it must be a painful experience for the female, it must go in and come out of the mouth or something  Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum