Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The collapse of UKIP continues

+11
whatsgoingon
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
karlypants
Chairmanda
Sluffy
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 11:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Kp must be like Boncey, a dwarf with a 17 incher that he tucks in his sock.
Both from the family fleaus bigusdikus I believe

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14780899.Billions_of_fleas_with_massive_penises_could_invade_bedrooms_this_autumn/?ref=mr&lp=7
What a headline that is! Shocked Laughing

42The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 11:20

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Oh shit! 

A red spot appeared on the back of my leg the other day but I thought nothing of it. 

Turns out I've been raped by a well endowed flea!

43The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 11:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Oh shit! 

A red spot appeared on the back of my leg the other day but I thought nothing of it. 

lol!

44The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 11:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Pissed myself when I read this  Very Happy

45The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 11:59

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

KP has just binned all his insect repellent

46The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 12:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

You lucky bastard
Shocked

47The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 15:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talking of penises, Farage is back as UKIP leader.

48The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 16:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Talking of penises, Farage is back as UKIP leader.

You really couldn't make it up!  Shocked

49The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 16:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Talking of penises, Farage is back as UKIP leader.

The messiah returns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah.......

50The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 16:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not popular everywhere.
The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 VMA8hn7

51The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 17:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They're not a one-man party, designed and run as that one man's vanity project, though.

Definitely.

It's like Hitler without the fucking tanks.....

52The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 17:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just when I thought I'd seen the last of this sort of thing.
The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Ab0ca034-e9f3-11e4-_894086c

53The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:They're not a one-man party, designed and run as that one man's vanity project, though.

Definitely.

It's like Hitler without the fucking tanks.....

To let saliva flow from the mouth or mucus from the nose, or to talk childishly or idiotically.

Utter drivel.

54The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 20:41

I've read the Tories have had a spike in membership since the referendum, former UKIP voters who feel like it's job done essentially. The party will crumble, and you can bet anything that the Tories will take up those votes. The centre of British politics has been moving to the right for a good few years now. I struggle to see a way back for the progressive left wing without a clear narrative and position on globalisation and immigration. The public perception of immigration being a negative concept is wrong IMO, the case must be made.

80 years since cable street this week, when normal working class people barricaded a fascist demonstration against Jewish immigrants in East London. If that happened today those who blocked the demonstration would most probably be called unpatriotic lefties.

55The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 20:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I've read the Tories have had a spike in membership since the referendum, former UKIP voters who feel like it's job done essentially. The party will crumble, and you can bet anything that the Tories will take up those votes. The centre of British politics has been moving to the right for a good few years now. I struggle to see a way back for the progressive left wing without a clear narrative and position on globalisation and immigration. The public perception of immigration being a negative concept is wrong IMO, the case must be made.

80 years since cable street this week, when normal working class people barricaded a fascist demonstration against Jewish immigrants in East London. If that happened today those who blocked the demonstration would most probably be called unpatriotic lefties.

Today's Tory speech by Maggie MK2 pretty much sums it up. They have seen a market and will exploit it to the hilt. As Mrs May put it, The British people have spoken and we deliver on what the majority have voted for. 

Labour really need to up their game otherwise we will become a one party state with no viable alternative.

56The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 20:52

She's playing a very dangerous game pandering to the Eurosceptics in her party and ramping up the pro 'hard' Brexit rhetoric. It's all good now, but we haven't left and she hasn't delivered. From what I've been reading from European leaders in recent weeks, they'll be looking to take a very tough stance on Brexit.

57The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:She's playing a very dangerous game pandering to the Eurosceptics in her party and ramping up the pro 'hard' Brexit rhetoric. It's all good now, but we haven't left and she hasn't delivered. From what I've been reading from European leaders in recent weeks, they'll be looking to take a very tough stance on Brexit.

She was the only Tory cabinet minister who never put herself forward in the media as being very anti-Brexit. Methinks she was playing her cards very close to her chest and playing the long game. Whoever said females are the weaker sex was off his trolley. Personally, I have reservations about her sincerity but the recent Government policy on seriously disabled people no longer having to go for a medical assessment every three years is a step in the right direction. I'm all for the workshy being put through their paces but those who are unlikely to ever work fulltime in their lifetime should not have to jump through hoops just to appease the number crunchers. I'm a private hire driver for a living and I have seen some people going into the DWP Medical assessment centre at Bridge Street House in Manchester who should never have been called up. A policy so dire that even IBS the cabinet secretary for DWP resigned in protest.

58The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:37

Agreed RT, about time they ditched such a ridiculous policy. Also good to see them bringing back the immigration impact fund in some form.

But like you I struggle with the sincerity of any Tory leader. And I fear Teresa is setting herself up for quite a fall on Brexit, and the Euro sceptics in her party.

59The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I see it, controlled migration is a good thing. If it wasn't for the Poles, our Cherry growers would be in serious trouble because the Poles  are the only buggers willing to pick them. It's pretty much the same story across the NHS. I really don't care where my Doctor is from as long as he is competent and speaks English.
There has to be a balance, and although I really don't want a Somalian family moving in next door to me on one side and a Syrian crew on the other ( Especially if they both have loads of brothers and sisters and plenty of other dependant family members) I do take the view that we shouldn't really judge others  until we have walked a mile in their flip flops. At least by then, we'll be a mile away from them and Al Inshalah, we may just be the proud owner of a new pair of sandals.

60The collapse of UKIP continues - Page 3 Empty Re: The collapse of UKIP continues Thu Oct 06 2016, 05:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:As I see it, controlled migration is a good thing. If it wasn't for the Poles, our Cherry growers would be in serious trouble because the Poles  are the only buggers willing to pick them. It's pretty much the same story across the NHS. I really don't care where my Doctor is from as long as he is competent and speaks English.
There has to be a balance, and although I really don't want a Somalian family moving in next door to me on one side and a Syrian crew on the other ( Especially if they both have loads of brothers and sisters and plenty of other dependant family members) I do take the view that we shouldn't really judge others  until we have walked a mile in their flip flops. At least by then, we'll be a mile away from them and Al Inshalah, we may just be the proud owner of a new pair of sandals.

Hahahaha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum