Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:Anyone seen Hillary yet?
I refuse to engage with a man who needs both hands to wipe his arse.
That sounds interesting.
And more than a little disturbing.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:Surely you mean no proof exists that there is a God.

There's no proof either way, which is my point.

Well done, you've just defined atheism.

Welcome aboard.

gloswhite wrote:Like us with Brexit, the States needed a change, especially after the desperate years of the Obama reign, in which he ended up with more debt for the country than all the other presidents put together, (don't bother asking where I've seen it 74. I just have). Clinton would have followed on in the same vein.
America will now be run by a businessman, rather than self-serving politicians, and business is what they are best at. I also think the UK will be in a better position than were were with Obama/Clinton.

The notion that running a business is the same as running a country is moronic. An economy doesn't work like a P&L account this gross over simplification is in part responsible for the likes of Osborne and Cameron duping a nation into believing shrinking the state was a necessity. 

You are seriously clutching at straws if you think that Trump having run successful business in the past means he's qualified to be President, it's akin to electing Alan Sugar next Prime Minister.

Exactly how are we in a better place with Trump at the helm? He's heavily isolationist spoken of leaving Nato, ending free trade and reversing policies aimed at reducing climate change - which is a Chinese hoax apparently. Those are destructive policies.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

The notion that running a business is the same as running a country is moronic. An economy doesn't work like a P&L account this gross over simplification is in part responsible for the likes of Osborne and Cameron duping a nation into believing shrinking the state was a necessity. 

You are seriously clutching at straws if you think that Trump having run successful business in the past means he's qualified to be President, it's akin to electing Alan Sugar next Prime Minister.

Exactly how are we in a better place with Trump at the helm? He's heavily isolationist spoken of leaving Nato, ending free trade and reversing policies aimed at reducing climate change - which is a Chinese hoax apparently. Those are destructive policies.

Simple question for you: are you a millionaire? Have you a long history of leading a major company?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder how many marks out of ten he'll give Theresa May?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've said it before but I honestly believe that we're going backwards as a civilisation.

What sort of a society do we live in where a bloke who openly states that if you're a celebrity you can grab women by the you-know-what and it's fine because they love it, can be elected president only 3 months after his bizarre beliefs become public?

This isn't a vote for democracy, it's (another) vote for abandoning whatever progress we've made over the last 100 years and stepping back to a time when you could beat your wife and throw rocks at foreigners.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Simple question for you: are you a millionaire? Have you a long history of leading a major company?

No, but I'm not the next President of the United States.

I think you misunderstand my post. I am baffled by seemingly intelligent people who think that this (and Brexit) are good moves for their respective countries. I would love to read a valid, decent reason for Trump being 'good for Britain' but him being a business man is not one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really is amazing. 

Definition of stupid:  Knowing the truth,seeing the truth,but still believing the lies.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

boltonbonce wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:Anyone seen Hillary yet?
I refuse to engage with a man who needs both hands to wipe his arse.
That sounds interesting.
And more than a little disturbing.
Maybe he needs to hold one flap aside while he wipes? i shouldn't not get engaged just for that.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:I've said it before but I honestly believe that we're going backwards as a civilisation.

What sort of a society do we live in where a bloke who openly states that if you're a celebrity you can grab women by the you-know-what and it's fine because they love it, can be elected president only 3 months after his bizarre beliefs become public?

This isn't a vote for democracy, it's (another) vote for abandoning whatever progress we've made over the last 100 years and stepping back to a time when you could beat your wife and throw rocks at foreigners.
It doesn't matter how much we advance in the world of  medicine and the digital world we all live in, human behaviour never moves very far from the jungle.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:35; edited 1 time in total

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I sort of get the reasoning that the "poor and disenfranchised" want change but how is voting for an unstable, borderline psychotic, 6 times bankrupt (by the way - Some businessman, eh?), angry misogynist, racist man child with no previous political experience to way to achieve it?

And that's even ignoring the fact that he's one of the one-percenters that they're supposedly tired of being trampled on by.

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm just about to have dinner so i'll thank you to keep your relationship problems to yourself.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:I sort of get the reasoning that the "poor and disenfranchised" want change but how is voting for an unstable, borderline psychotic, 6 times bankrupt (by the way - Some businessman, eh?), angry misogynist, racist man child with no previous political experience to way to achieve it?

And that's even ignoring the fact that he's one of the one-percenters that they're supposedly tired of being trampled on by.
I guess the alternative was not very attractive either.

In UK terms the Clintons would be like having Cherie Blair in N0. 10 with Tony doing  a bit of foundation work on the side.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Wed Nov 09 2016, 16:46; edited 1 time in total

Except Hilary has 40 years political experience compared to Don and Cherie's combined 0.

Having said that you're right, she was a poor option - but fuck me Donald made her look good.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:This isn't a vote for democracy, it's (another) vote for abandoning whatever progress we've made over the last 100 years and stepping back to a time when you could beat your wife and throw rocks at foreigners.

Isn't that how they behave in the middle east?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:This isn't a vote for democracy, it's (another) vote for abandoning whatever progress we've made over the last 100 years and stepping back to a time when you could beat your wife and throw rocks at foreigners.

Isn't that how they behave in the middle east?

Yes (a bit).

And one of the supreme ironies in all this is the fact that the idiots who fell for Trump's "We're gonna smash ISIS....tremendously!" bullshit and voted the twat in because he's "strong on Muslims" don't recognise the same extremist, xenophobic reaction to foreign cultures that they find so abhorrent in ISIS when they look at Trump or in the mirror.

We used to be a tolerant society and that's why we're better than ISIS but that seems to be being eroded by the likes of Trump and Farage with their lowest-common-denominator brand of political rhetoric.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had enough of Trump for today. It's Stan and Ollie for the time being,moving on later to W.C. Fields,and finishing with Dad's Army. Should cheer me up.
Might end the evening with 'Keeper Of The Flame',a very interesting movie starring Tracy and Hepburn. Very Happy

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What are the odds that Trump won't last all 4 years in the White House. Either he'll resign, get assassinated or have a heart attack.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 16 Fb_img10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 16 Fb_img10

:bow:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum