Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You can sit up there on your smug high horse all you like, handing out your lectures, but I'm right.

And it would be interesting to see your response though if say, the Supporters Trust suddenly endorsed Farage.

We'd get twenty pages on what a clueless wanker he was, no doubt.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:You can sit up there on your smug high horse all you like, handing out your lectures, but I'm right.

And it would be interesting to see your response though if say, the Supporters Trust suddenly endorsed Farage.

We'd get twenty pages on what a clueless wanker he was, no doubt.

You're always right though.

Rolling Eyes

Oh and yet again you throw in another pop at me over the ST.

Everyone as long since realised what your game is about that too.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Comparing Trump to Hitler is a tad dramatic

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Plenty of people voted to leave the EU because they don't like Muslims and they fell for all the bullshit about "getting control of our borders back" and somehow equated the two.

I know this because I live amongst and work with them and it is a fact.

Breaders, can I suggest that you either move house, or enlarge your social circle ? 
Judging the mood of the whole country on what must be a very small part of it, could lead to a somewhat lopsided picture. If you came down here, you would see/hear a completely different picture. Indeed, go to any other part of the country,and you will see differences in what you think are 'fact'

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

From what i hear and read in the local press and from friends on social media Bolton has seen a big rise in immigration especially from Eastern Europe so you can understand why the locals feel let down and that the Town is not what it used to be.

Not meaning to sound rude Glos, but your part of the country hasn't seen the massive numbers of immigrants being pushed to towns like Bolton, Blackburn and Rochdale so your views will be lopsided from the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying i think the views a lot of the  people hold about immigration are correct but i can understand why they think in that way.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Accept your comments to an extent there Mr Pig, but just to put things in perspective, agreed its nothing like Bolton and its surrounding areas, but just down the road is Gloucester, the same Gloucester that has a large Asian/black community, who produced the shoe bomber, and who had race riots some years ago.
Have to say though, Cheltenham isnt like Gloucester, but my point was that people down here live in different circumstances to many up north, but their views are still fairly in line with brexit, (even though Cheltenham itself voted for remain, just), and that were not all rabid racists, or thick.
Gotta go, I'm off to the pictures to watch 'Arrival'. See what we have to do to chase the aliens away from our shores as well  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fair point Glos i wasn't aware of Gloucester and it's history with immigration

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

From what i hear and read in the local press and from friends on social media Bolton has seen a big rise in immigration especially from Eastern Europe so you can understand why the locals feel let down and that the Town is not what it used to be.

Not meaning to sound rude Glos, but your part of the country hasn't seen the massive numbers of immigrants being pushed to towns like Bolton, Blackburn and Rochdale so your views will be lopsided from the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying i think the views a lot of the  people hold about immigration are correct but i can understand why they think in that way.

Crawl out of breadmans arse for a change, not trying to cause trouble

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:Towns like Bolton have always had a higher percentage of immigrants living there and this has always been lurking in the background. UKIP did exploit this and played on these fears as did other groups like the EDL who have had a few rallies in Bolton.

Crawl out of breadmans arse for a change, not trying to cause trouble
not trying to cause trouble but succeeding spectacularly - a special talent you have Boggers

Why does me having a similar opinion as Breaders mean i'm up his arse? I could say the same for you and your mate Scott in that case

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never seen you not side with breadman, it's a bit embarrassing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I've never seen you not side with breadman, it's a bit embarrassing
again, i'll mention Scott, same with you two

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott isn't even here

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And when he was, as you put it, you were up his arse and agreed with everything he said and vice-versa, so what's your point or are you just trying to wind me up as usual?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...

With you and breadman it is very different

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...

With you and breadman it is very different
bollocks on 2 counts  Laughing

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Me and Scott were a partnership built merely to wind people up and we were very successful, but we regularly disagreed in private...

So there you go then, straight from the horse's arse.

I wonder how many decent contributors this site lost while the powers that be were fannying about pandering to these two twats?

Fantastic site management, that, and it's no wonder this place is dying on its arse.

When's Natasha going live?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:

So there you go then, straight from the horse's arse.

I wonder how many decent contributors this site lost while the powers that be were fannying about pandering to these two twats?

Fantastic site management, that, and it's no wonder this place is dying on its arse.

When's Natasha going live?

You're a proper sad sack

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The massive point that most people on here can't seem to grasp is that Brexit didn't win because it was a protest vote against immigration but a REJECTION of the way the country has been governed under EU law and policies, that for many people have seen their living standards and prospects diminish.

Click on the link below and see for yourselves how Brexit won the vote across the nation.

For example polling districts such as Gloucester, Crawley, Allerdale, East Northamptonshire, Lichfield, Christchurch, Purbeck, Selby, Herefordshire, Plymouth, Spelthorne, Amber Valley, South Derbyshire, West Somerset, Sedgemore, West Lindsey, Havant and even the Isle of Wight (just to name a few) had a LARGER leave percentage vote than even Bolton did!

The above places are not known to be anti-immigration hot spots and yet they voted by a wider margin to leave than the likes of Bolton, Luton, Hillingdon, Blackburn, Solihull, Slough, Bradford, Sheffield, Nottingham and Birmingham!

Places like Leeds, Hounslow and Leicester even voted to remain!

Even Manchester and Trafford voted to remain yet High Peak, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester voted Brexit!!!

Yes immigration was a big talking point but despite how some people want to pin the Brexit vote on crayon munching racist the reality was that a vast amount of normal people simply voted against continuing in the EU because they saw how the last thirty odd years had seen their living standards diminish and their hopes for their children's future become less promising.

Here are the facts - judge for yourself -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Ah, such sage words, cleverly referencing that great intellectual  kiddies' favourite, "Nellie The Elephant"! 

Off she went with a trumpety-trump

Trump, Trump, Trump

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Ah, such sage words, cleverly referencing that great intellectual  kiddies' favourite, "Nellie The Elephant"! 

Off she went with a trumpety-trump

Trump, Trump, Trump

Why do you read kiddies books?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum