Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide.

+10
terenceanne
wanderlust
doffcocker
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Who's the better striker?

Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Vote_lcap92%Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 92% [ 23 ]
Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:08

Oi, I've told you - the discussion's over and Anelka has pissed it 16-2.

Although perhaps when considering the hard evidence of the matter (ie the fact that Anelka received precisely eight times more votes than Sick Boy), we should have factored in "actual amount of time spent voting" and other such irrelevant bollocks.....

42Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I vote made up of the wankers on here is concrete proof.

Johnny posted the real concrete proof. Goal stats.

43Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Also, if you look at the goals Anelka scored for us, there's no way Klasnic would have had the pace, control and technique to put them away. You can just imagine Klasnic chasing after a long ball out to the left wing, running with it, teasing an Arsenal full back, coming inside and blasting it into the top corner can't you!

You're right, goals that include pace, control and technique count double that of those tapped in from 2 yards.

Obviously I didn't say that you turd.

I'm simply pointing out how stats can be misleading. There's no way Klasnic would have as many goals as Anelka if he'd had to work for them as much as Anelka did.

44Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I'm simply pointing out how stats can be misleading. There's no way Klasnic would have as many goals as Anelka if he'd had to work for them as much as Anelka did.

Anelka was playing in a very good Bolton team, Klasnic a shit one.

The stats don't lie. Klasnic has a higher goals to game time ratio despite playing in a poorer team with less supply.

45Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't help feeling that this thread is rather like 2 bald men arguing over a comb.

46Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Anelka was playing in a very good Bolton team, Klasnic a shit one.

The stats don't lie. Klasnic has a higher goals to game time ratio despite playing in a poorer team with less supply.

Absolute bollocks again.

Anelka was part of the side that took 5 points from the first 10 games of a season (despite his goals).

Klasnic was part of a side that spent most of the season in the top 6.

47Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Absolute bollocks again.

Anelka was part of the side that took 5 points from the first 10 games of a season (despite his goals).

You lying bellend. Klasnic was part of the Coyle relegation side.

I demand an apology.

48Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:32

The year we got relegated he had a good run in the team up front with Davies, it was one of the most immobile, boring, crap strike 'forces' we've ever had.

49Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 13:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Absolute bollocks again.

You lying bellend. Klasnic was part of the Coyle relegation side.

I demand an apology.

Speaks volumes at just how poor a player Klasnic was. A team consisting of players of anelkas quality would have easily survived.

50Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 14:03

I agree doff, nothing is concrete on the owd net, and i tried three different sites and this was the only one i could make sense of.

I also agree with Lusty, time on the pitch would be a better indicator as to who was the most effective striker between the two.  If you are factoring in other things, what about cost per goal also?  my money would be on Klasnic being better "value"

51Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 15:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman has never seen either play in real life, facts don't lie, like it or not Klasnic has a better strike rate than Anelka.
Get over it.

52Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 05 2015, 21:34

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anelka was a world class player .......that's the end of it.

Klasnic could have been a very very good striker given the correct chance say in a Munich team or an Arsenal in his prime years.

53Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 19:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Neither are fit to piss in the same pot as JB!!

54Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:09

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Klasnic frustrated the hell out of me, the laziest player i have had the misfortune to watch, to compare him with Anelka is ludicrous. Its as daft as comparing Klasnic with Madine

55Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Maybe Klasnic was just conserving his energy like JB? He certainly wasn't the character Byrom was!! Oh for a dozen of his titty liners this season!!!

56Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:29

Anelka's the best striker ever to play for Bolton Wanderers - that's undeniable. I still can't believe we had a genuinely world class player in his prime.

57Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Anelka's the best striker ever to play for Bolton Wanderers - that's undeniable. 

Ha Ha Ha

An England international, Lofthouse played his entire club career for his home town club, Bolton Wanderers, scoring 255 goals in 452 league appearances.

58Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

McGinlay was better than Anelka as well, so was Andy Walker.

If they'd been born 20 years later they'd be playing for Chelsea or Man Utd.

59Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote: to compare him with Anelka is ludicrous. Its as daft as comparing Klasnic with Madine

The stats don't lie. Klasnic scored more goals per minutes played, and in a poorer team.

60Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 3 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Thu Nov 12 2015, 21:49

Natasha Whittam wrote:McGinlay was better than Anelka as well, so was Andy Walker.

If they'd been born 20 years later they'd be playing for Chelsea or Man Utd.

Why didn't they at the time then?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum