Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scores dead in Paris attacks

+18
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Mr Magoo
rammywhite
bwfc71
wanderlust
okocha
Norpig
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 21:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder who will be behind this....

2Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 21:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible news

3Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 21:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wonder who will be behind this....

Phil Gartside?

4Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 22:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quite the horror show now.

Sad

5Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 22:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gunmen shouting allah akbar. Surprised by that to be honest.

6Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 22:48

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Careful. You don't wany to be accused of islamophobia.

7Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 22:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Religion of peace apparently.

So sorry for those killed and injured simply enjoying a night on the town.

Perhaps Enoch's prophecy is begining to come true!

8Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Fri Nov 13 2015, 23:19

Sluffy wrote:

Perhaps Enoch's prophecy is begining to come true!

You're obsessed with that fool, he wasn't the visionary you seem to imply.

Horrendous news though, watching news 24 of it now, seems more questions than answers. Worse thing is I have no idea how we'll solve this long term, doubt it can be.

9Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 00:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sickening.

10Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 00:32

Tell you what, why don't we just have a sticky "All Muslim's are cunts!" thread?

That way, instead of having to go to the trouble of starting a new one every time something like this happens, you can just post the same sarcastic comments about Islam and Muslims in general on there?

Much easier, n'est ce pas?

We all agree that atrocities like this are inhumane and the perpetrators should receive the most severe punishment that the law permits but do we really need another thread like this?

If we're going to defeat IS and any other mental sects out there, surely you can all see that glibly falling into the trap of suggesting that they in some way represent the ideals of Muslims in general is playing right into their fucking hands?

That's exactly what they want, ffs.....

"It's them Pakies! Let's bomb the fuckers!"

Create division, instil fear and facilitate division.....and thus make their job easier.

Fuck me.......I thought we were better than that.

And as for Enoch Powell, if you actually take the time to read the transcript of "that speech", it becomes apparent fairly quickly that it's full of apocryphal rubbish along the lines of "Only yesterday I was talking with a nice, white, Englishman who said X" and "I recently met with a working class woman who said Y" bollocks, none of which has ever subsequently been substantiated.

So basically you've got a proper right-wing bastard trying to whip up the working classes to fear and hate anybody who doesn't completely look and sound like them and who may have a different outlook on life.

That's how that little Austrian twat with the 'tache started you know....

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

(Not original, obviously.)

The point I'm trying to make is that we all agree that blowing up innocent people is obviously wrong but by starting threads like this we're falling into the trap they want us to.

Last edited by Breadman on Sat Nov 14 2015, 02:06; edited 1 time in total

11Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 00:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't even know where to start with that honestly. 

100 + dead now. 

absolute stone age madness derived from the ramblings of an illiterate warlord in the dark ages.

oh and practiced literally to the word

12Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 00:45

Yeah, we all know - we get the news on our tellies as well.

But does that mean that all Muslims are cunts?

13Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 00:47

It doesn't but an atrocity like this does deserve its own thread. Obviously not to tar everyone with the same brush.

14Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like I have missed the party so to speak.

15Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:14

149 and rising. Can't sleep at all

16Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:149 and rising. Can't sleep at all
Fuck me! It was 18 when I last saw! Shocked

17Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:19

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:149 and rising. Can't sleep at all
Fuck me! It was 18 when I last saw! Shocked

I know twitter isn't the most reliable of sources but it's around 160 it's saying on there.

18Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that I am completely speechless with what has happened this evening.

19Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:25

Maybe Johnny,

(In response to your last question)

But whenever we get these threads on here it's the same people saying the same smug things along the lines of "Huh yeah, like it's supposed to the be "The Religion of Peace" yeah...?""

It's all sneery, ill-informed bollocks and all it does is make things worse.

IS want us to hate Islam and fear it.

That's pretty much their whole M.O. because that's all they've got.

And without that, they're fuck all - and that's how we will defeat them.

Again yes, what has happened in Paris today is truly awful and I'm not advocating some sort of appeasement policy because these radicalised knobheads aren't interested but what's the alternative?

Troops on the ground?

Like in Gulf War 2 and subsequently Afghanistan?

20Scores dead in Paris attacks Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 01:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:But does that mean that all Muslims are cunts?

No, but they have the potential to be due to the extreme fairy story that they believe in.

Powell went on about the wrong sort, but Churchill 50/60 years before him knew......

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedism lays on its votaries. Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum