Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Years attacks in Germany

+10
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1New Years attacks in Germany  Empty New Years attacks in Germany Wed Jan 06 2016, 23:13

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Had this already been mentioned on here? 

Dozens of women trying to see in the New Year in the centre of Cologne found themselves trapped in a crowd of some 1,000 men, who groped them, tore off their underwear, shouted lewd insults and threw fireworks at them.... 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/cologne-new-year-sex-attacks-germanys-women-are-angry-scared---a/

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 07 2016, 08:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Careful Biggie someone will accuse you of Islamaphobia for posting this.

3New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 07 2016, 10:10

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Is never even heard about this. What a strange set of events. Sexual assault in mass numbers across multiple cities, like it was an organised attack. Never seen anything like it.

4New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 07 2016, 10:37

Horrible story, hope they catch some of them but doubt they will. Only fuelling the divide in Germany over immigration by the sound of it. 

A friend of mine works in a school in London where 80% of the kids speak English as a second language,  most of the kids are Arab and North African. She loves it and gets on well but there's a clear issue with sexism amongst some of the young lads, its certainly a minority but she's had a couple of incidents over this year with comments from them that she's got in touch with their parents over (parents hit the wall by the sounds of it) it's a key aspect of integration which had to be dealt with not ignored.

Obviously this incident in Germany is far more serious but the principal of educating and comin down hard on those who don't learn should be applied.

5New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 07 2016, 11:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc1874 wrote:Horrible story, hope they catch some of them but doubt they will. Only fuelling the divide in Germany over immigration by the sound of it. 

A friend of mine works in a school in London where 80% of the kids speak English as a second language,  most of the kids are Arab and North African. She loves it and gets on well but there's a clear issue with sexism amongst some of the young lads, its certainly a minority but she's had a couple of incidents over this year with comments from them that she's got in touch with their parents over (parents hit the wall by the sounds of it) it's a key aspect of integration which had to be dealt with not ignored.

Obviously this incident in Germany is far more serious but the principal of educating and comin down hard on those who don't learn should be applied.

I agree. Integration is the answer, which is why I query the wisdom of moving exam dates purely to accommodate Muslims. What happens when Ramadan is right in the middle of exam season?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35244444

6New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 07 2016, 11:38

In fairness integration works two ways. We have to make exceptions to accommodate other beliefs and we in turn should expect said beliefs to get in line with ours. For an exams board they want students to perform as well as possible so in this instance they've been able to adapt without upsetting the process as a whole to the detriment of non Muslims. 

But as you mention, if Ramadan falls in the middle of exam season in other years then they'll have little choice but to stomach it unfortunately (empty stomach that is! Wheyy........ Shocked ).

7New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 07 2016, 22:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Be more German wasn't it?

I wonder if Merkel with her boyish good looks got a feel up?

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/328171-2016-europe-merkel-crisis/

8New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 10:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just give all them cnuts caught in Cologne a refreshing shower!

9New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 10:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Just give all them cnuts caught in Cologne a refreshing shower!

And use vitriol instead of water?

10New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 10:52

Soul Kitchen wrote:Just give all them cnuts caught in Cologne a refreshing shower!

Ha ha haaah !!!

You made a funny joke about gassing people !!!

Ha ha haaaaaa !!! 

ROFL !!! LOL !!!!!

And it's even funnier because it's in Germany !!

Ha Ha Haaaa!!!!!

11New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 11:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:

Ha ha haaah !!!

You made a funny joke about gassing people !!!

Ha ha haaaaaa !!! 

ROFL !!! LOL !!!!!

And it's even funnier because it's in Germany !!

Ha Ha Haaaa!!!!!

Glad you like it! :good:

12New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 11:36

What could be funnier than a holocaust joke? Never let anybody put you down SK.

13New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 11:43

Copper Dragon wrote:Be more German wasn't it?

I wonder if Merkel with her boyish good looks got a feel up?

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/328171-2016-europe-merkel-crisis/

That article doesn't say a huge amount really does it? 

Reminded me just how dire this government's response has been though 5,000 refugees in 4 years. Had we and other EU countries been more German we could have eased the strain on them. Shameful.

14New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But Islam was the religion that founded womens rights? Or so I've been told.

15New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:09

To use your favourite phrase, this actually is 'nothing to do with islam'.

16New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:What could be funnier than a holocaust joke? Never let anybody put you down SK.

What's the view like on that moral high ground?
Rather boring I expect!
Perhaps I should be sending death threats to Hillary Benn?

17New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That cnut Merkel has dug herself a nice little hole!

18New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:17

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:What could be funnier than a holocaust joke? Never let anybody put you down SK.

Perhaps I should be sending death threats to Hillary Benn?

Ah is this you reading the Daily Mail and believing that anybody who supports Jeremy Corbyn wants to murder dissenters? Pretty naive of you.

I'm a big fanof Hilary Benn and he is of Corbyn if you've ever listened to him talk. I think he got it wrong over Syria but so did plenty of people IMO.

19New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

PC 1874. Sorry not interested in what you've wrote, not read it.
I was born and bred in Bolton and lived in England once. Still living in Bolton in the shadow of a former England!

20New Years attacks in Germany  Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 12:25

Laughing

Even by your rock bottom standards that's a poor response SK.

"I can't think of a reply so I'm not listening la la la la la la... :whistle:"

New Years attacks in Germany  200

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum