Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Years attacks in Germany

+10
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Mon Jan 11 2016, 22:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's all beginning to burst like a bag of shit!
The mistress of her own downfall, come and join us today and get thrown out tomorrow!!
And you think it could only happen over here?

42New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Mon Jan 11 2016, 23:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:It's all beginning to burst like a bag of shit!
The mistress of her own downfall, come and join us today and get thrown out tomorrow!!
And you think it could only happen over here?

A blind man on a galloping horse could have foreseen it.

The problems haven't even really started yet.

43New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Mon Jan 11 2016, 23:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought this was a very good read -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35261988

44New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 17:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The way I see it is this... 

Certain people eg. ISIS don't want Europe to allow mass immigration. They want to control as many as possible in their own land.  

Bombing is one thing and is labelled extremist.  And most folk realise that it's not the majority of Muslims behind it.  And it leads to sympathy.  

They needed a new way to turn the masses against immigration as a whole and this was it.  

What could you do that would be so bad that that even a tolerant westerner would think about closing the doors.  This was it.  

A few thousand people still is not representative off the millions off people who have fled to the safety of Europe.  

But now a growing number of people would choose to close the door and condemn other innocent migrants and asylum seekers.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

45New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 17:15

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I worded that badly.  

Let me ask a question instead... 

There are 1 million people at the door. They will all starve or die if you don't open the door.  

You want to open the door but you find out that among the 1 million there are 500 potential rapists and 1 potential bomber. 

Do you open the door and try to manage the situation. 
Or lock the door and kill everyone?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

46New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 17:37

Have we got;

The money
The food
The shelter
The police
The medical care
Etc etc
Without "my family" having to do without or above said services and resources being affected if we do?

47New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Have we got;

The money
The food
The shelter
The police
The medical care
Etc etc
Without "my family" having to do without or above said services and resources being affected if we do?
+1, sorry but charity begins at home.
Ask yourself if you'd take a family in then come back when you do it!

48New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 was going to take a family in. I wonder how that's going?

49New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:31

The money
The food
The shelter
The police
The medical care
Etc etc

We're the 7th richest country in the world, so yes we have more than enough to take in more than we are at the moment. Let's also not forget our economy benefits from immigration - hence Osborne's economic plan is based on increasing it.

50New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:1874 was going to take a family in. I wonder how that's going?
He asked his landlord but was told he couldn't have any pets, never mind Rapefugees.

51New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:

The money
The food
The shelter
The police
The medical care
Etc etc

Let's also not forget our economy benefits from immigration - hence Osborne's economic plan is based on increasing it.
I knew it, a closet Tory!

52New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

The money
The food
The shelter
The police
The medical care
Etc etc
+1, sorry but charity begins at home.
Ask yourself if you'd take a family in then come back when you do it!

So on that basis I take it you agree that ED should keep all his money, refuse to write off the debt and let BWFC die?

And there's nothing wrong with the super rich bankers? 

And your message to poor and homeless British people is eff off and die?

53New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know fuck all about ED and his dealings, as does anybody on here!
See my earlier comment charity begins at home, and yes, British homeless people was what I expected folk to understand with my comment.
We can't look after our own so why should we pay for "offcomers" to crash our NHS, limited housing availability and infrastructure services? That clearer?

54New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:52

Soul Kitchen wrote:I know fuck all

That should have been your only contribution to this thread you lobotomised prat.

55New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 19:57

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I know fuck all

That should have been your only contribution to this thread you lobotomised prat.
You always resort to personal insults when you lose one! ::dance::

56New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Tue Jan 12 2016, 20:26

No, I insult you when I don't have the patience to read your nonsensical shite anymore.

57New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Wed Jan 13 2016, 09:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We might be the 7th richest country in the world but that wealth is actually shared by less than 5% of the current population of the UK. And you can bet your bottom dollar that it won't be that 5% that will be expected to take the burden of the ubiquitous immigration problem.

As SK says, Charity begins at home.

58New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Wed Jan 13 2016, 10:03

The strain on infrastructure is a valid point, however there is absolutely no doubt at all that we can cope by taking in more than we have currently committed to. If we can afford to spend half a million per bombing mission in Syria at the blink of an eye then we can afford to support more of the refugees we're now helping create. 

The Tories narrative that this country is totally broke is rubbish, used as an excuse to shrink the state under the guise of austerity. We can afford to support our schools, hospitals and other public services far more than we currently are.

59New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Wed Jan 13 2016, 10:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:The strain on infrastructure is a valid point, however there is absolutely no doubt at all that we can cope by taking in more than we have currently committed to. If we can afford to spend half a million per bombing mission in Syria at the blink of an eye then we can afford to support more of the refugees we're now helping create. 

The Tories narrative that this country is totally broke is rubbish, used as an excuse to shrink the state under the guise of austerity. We can afford to support our schools, hospitals and other public services far more than we currently are.

So when are you taking in a family?

60New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Wed Jan 13 2016, 10:11

If that's the best argument you can come up with then you're proving my point really.

When are you going to fight in Syria?
When are you going to start culling fat people?
When are you going to start supporting another club?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum