Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Years attacks in Germany

+10
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 14:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably won't have a huge public reach on here anyway it's doing the rounds on twitter.

The official reports are probably more interesting 

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/686579865269702656

82New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 14:28

The inevitable culture clash needs to be properly addressed, at the moment the far right are jumping on it which is dangerous and will only deepen divisions. Politicians can't ignore this.

83New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote: Politicians can't ignore this.

They aren't. That's why we are bombing ISIS in Syria.

84New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:24

You've missed my point. I'm talking about the issue of integrating refugees into Germany. Not what's causing them to come in the first place.

85New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You've missed my point. I'm talking about the issue of integrating refugees into Germany. Not what's causing them to come in the first place.

The integration of all sections of society can only be achieved by the will of the people and NOT by statute.

86New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 16:47

I agree it needs all sides to be willing and I didn't say statute was necessary - not sure where you've got that from. 

My point was that a real debate needs to be had about how to successfully integrate different cultures. That means not trying to bury the issue as media outlets in Germany initially did and actually working out how to do this. At the moment the narrative is being controlled by far right groups like Pegida, which is dangerous.

87New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When are you taking a family in? Come on, stop avoiding the question.

Will you or won't you?

88New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:40

I couldn't if I wanted to, your boy Dave's seen to that - read the news. I'll continue to give money and argue that we should do more. 

So when are you going to start fighting ISIS?

89New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I couldn't if I wanted to, your boy Dave's seen to that - read the news. I'll continue to give money and argue that we should do more. 

So when are you going to start fighting ISIS?

As I've said, I'm not a soldier so I can't. But if they moved into Whittam Towers I'd fight to the death.

I'm not quite sure how Cameron is to blame for you not offering a home to these people. I'm sure your Mum wouldn't mind a family sharing your bedroom. Put the blow up Jeremy Corbyn doll under the bed to make some room.

90New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 19:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's wrong of the government putting them near hard working people, it just shows what they really think of us.

Build some tower flats on green belt land for them in the middle of Yorkshire, but don't move them near me.

91New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:It's wrong of the government putting them near hard working people, it just shows what they really think of us.

Build some tower flats on green belt land for them in the middle of Yorkshire, but don't move them near me.
Nice avi Scott.

Anyone we know?

92New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 19:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:It's wrong of the government putting them near hard working people, it just shows what they really think of us.

You can be sure theyre already plotting mass murder & sex attacks. Deport the lot

93New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I couldn't if I wanted to, your boy Dave's seen to that - read the news. I'll continue to give money and argue that we should do more.
Why don't you go on a charity pilgrimage to Calais and help them there then?

94New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 trys to sort the world out from his bedroom at his mums house, thinking he knows what he is talking about whilst his mum sorts his washing out and makes his tea, these are the most dangerous people on the planet because if they lived in the real world they'd be dangerous.

Hot milk coming up now son.....

95New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:51

Here come Nats lapdogs! Sorry didn't mean to offend you both.

Let's throw them all in the sea!

96New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No let's bring the sub human scum over, pay for their stay and let them abuse women and plot to kill innocent people. Dickhead

97New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:54

New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 200

98New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:55

No more sub human scum! Into the sea!

99New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Help innocent children and fuck the rest. A lot of them cannot be trusted and that has sadly fucked up the chances of the small percent that are good people. Life's a bitch

100New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 21:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Help innocent children and fuck the rest. A lot of them cannot be trusted and that has sadly fucked up the chances of the small percent that are good people. Life's a bitch
:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum