Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Years attacks in Germany

+10
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 22:00

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Help innocent children and fuck the rest. A lot of them cannot be trusted and that has sadly fucked up the chances of the small percent that are good people. Life's a bitch
:clap:

There's a man you could vote for hey Karly!

He says what we thinkin'!

102New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 22:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its come down to choosing between saving a few thousand refugees and putting millions of your own people at risk or just denying entry to them all. For some reason 74 thinks that refugees are more important..

103New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 22:11

Think it's a little more complex than that personally, but it's different opinions.

104New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 22:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Help innocent children and fuck the rest. A lot of them cannot be trusted and that has sadly fucked up the chances of the small percent that are good people. Life's a bitch
He says what we thinkin'!
Sorry, got lost with your Ghetto Talk!

105New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:11

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:its come down to choosing between saving a few thousand refugees and putting millions of your own people at risk or just denying entry to them all. For some reason 74 thinks that refugees are more important..
But you have got the numbers the wrong way round. 

It's actually putting potentially millions of innocent people to death because of a few thousand undesirables. It is also not the case that it would put "millions" of our "own people" at risk. 

Would you stop saying OWN PEOPLE as though we are somehow worth more than them.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

106New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Idiots like you guys are putting my own people at risk.

107New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:20

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Reading some of the comments on here from you people actually disgusts me.  It's as though we are not talking about human lives here.

108New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Idiots like you guys are putting my own people at risk.

Are you morally bankrupt? 
It's fine if you're not.  It's just seeming like you are.  

Tell me you at least understand that the basic human needs of water food and shelter outweigh our personal desires for sky tv,cars and nights out?

109New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Thu Jan 14 2016, 23:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have somehow found out a way of filtering out the terrorist, sexist scum then by all means grant asylum to as many as you want. Hey it's not like we don't have enough room or funds right?

Just look at the many thousands of homeless British people.

110New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 07:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, if some of our own people are homeless then surly we can't afford to look after and house people from other countries or we'd house our own first wouldn't we ?

111New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 08:21

Biggie wrote:Reading some of the comments on here from you people actually disgusts me.  It's as though we are not talking about human lives here.

I don't think Boggers and Scott are being totally serious in fairness. It's SK and Karly I find more disturbing.

112New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 10:30

113New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Reading some of the comments on here from you people actually disgusts me.  It's as though we are not talking about human lives here.

Same question to you Biggie: when are you moving a refugee family into your bedroom?

Easy to scream and shout on a forum, then sit back and do nothing.

114New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:46

You seem obsessed with this notion that anybody who isn't clamouring for the borders to be sealed and demanding that "they" be "sent back where they belong" should be offering room and board to a family of refugees.

Why don't you answer the question which has been put to you at least twice:

Are you planning on opening up your gaff to a homeless indigenous family?

As the "send 'em back brigade" are so happy to keep pointing out, it's not like we're short on homeless people in this country already, is it?

So......?

115New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Same question to you Biggie: when are you moving a refugee family into your bedroom?

Easy to scream and shout on a forum, then sit back and do nothing.

The government have blocked the refugee house sharing initiative in the UK because they have a plan to house the 20,000 they've committed to taking.

This point you keep trying to make is shit by your standards, give it a rest.

116New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:51

Breadman wrote:You seem obsessed with this notion that anybody who isn't clamouring for the borders to be sealed and demanding that "they" be "sent back where they belong" should be offering room and board to a family of refugees.

As the "send 'em back brigade" are so happy to keep pointing out, it's not like we're short on homeless people in this country already, is it?

So......?

117New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You seem obsessed with this notion that anybody who isn't clamouring for the borders to be sealed and demanding that "they" be "sent back where they belong" should be offering room and board to a family of refugees.

So......?

I've never even come close to suggesting they should be "sent back to where they belong". If people want to bring them into the UK then fair enough, they shouldn't be left to rot.

My issue is, once again, with the keyboard warriors like 1874 and Biggie. They like to judge everyone who doesn't want anymore refugees, but short of typing a few sentences on a football forum they are no more involved than I am.

If you feel that strongly, drive across to France, put a couple in your car and bring them home. It's actually very easy.

118New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And I should add that when I actually feel strongly about something I act. I don't come on here judging those who don't.

119New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 13:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:

If you feel that strongly, drive across to France, put a couple in your car and bring them home. It's actually very easy.

And very illegal.

Do you not watch the news?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/14/briton-french-court-smuggle-afghan-girl-into-uk-soldier-refugee-camp-calais

Fortunately sense prevailed and he only received a fine.

120New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 6 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 15 2016, 13:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I saw him on 'This Morning' this morning. His heart was in the right place, but clearly a tit.

But if you drove across to France in your Ford Focus or similar boring car, put a couple of refugees in your back seat there is a very, very low chance you will get stopped. They're looking for lorries with hoards of refugees, not a Ford Focus with a couple of happy faces inside.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum