Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Years attacks in Germany

+10
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 14:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:To use your favourite phrase, this actually is 'nothing to do with islam'.

Oh. I actually don't know much about the story, I take the attackers weren't muslim then?

22New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 14:55

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:To use your favourite phrase, this actually is 'nothing to do with islam'.

Oh. I actually don't know much about the story, I take the attackers weren't muslim then?

As they're Arabic and North African I'd guess the majority are. 

But I don't think Islam compelled them to be perverted, low life cuntbags.

23New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 14:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's dump a big bomb in the Middle East and have done with it.

It will never be anything anyway.

24New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 14:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They all want sending back first.

25New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Laughing ok. Islam is noted for it's fantastic stance on respect of women after all.

26New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:02

karlypants wrote:Let's dump a big bomb in the Middle East and have done with it.

Have you ever met anybody from the Middle East Karly? Or been there?

27New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:05

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Laughing ok. Islam is noted for it's fantastic stance on respect of women after all.

It's stance on women is no worse than that of Christianity, should we excuse all christians as just a victim of their religion too? 

Or is it just that these people come from under-developed shit holes where this sort of behaviour and sexism is still accepted? As it was in this country not so long ago.

28New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Let's dump a big bomb in the Middle East and have done with it.

Yes I have 74.

29New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It's stance on women is no worse than that of Christianity, should we excuse all christians as just a victim of their religion too? 

Or is it just that these people come from under-developed shit holes where this sort of behaviour and sexism is still accepted? As it was in this country not so long ago.

No because Christianity went through a reformation.

30New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:35

Hahahaha 

Yes in part by that known advocate of women's rights Henry VIII.

31New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:36

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Yes I have 74.

Which one or both?

32New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Hahahaha 

Give me a shout next time christianity is used to get women dressed like this so men don't rape them, and if they do they're stoned to death.

New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 27082

33New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:45

karlypants wrote:They all want sending back first.

Yeah....coming over here and eating their foreign muck and marrying our menfolk.

Bastards!

(Not a dig - just an observation. I like you, Karl and I think you're better than coming out with ill-educated bollocks like that, mate.)

34New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 15:58

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Give me a shout next time christianity is used to get women dressed like this so men don't rape them, and if they do they're stoned to death.

At no point have I said religion is a bastion for women's rights, clearly it isn't and as I've said countless times on here I think it's all backwards shite. 

But that's not what this is about, these are uneducated, sexist twats who think they can get away with it because they always have in their own country. That's not solely down to religion there are other factors at play in those developing society, not everybody who lives in Arab and North African countries is a radical Islamist.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:02; edited 1 time in total

35New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Yes I have 74.

Which one or both?
I have been to the middle east.

Apologies for the confusion. Smile

36New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:08

Must have been a decent break if you wanted to bomb the place afterwards.

37New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Must have been a decent break if you wanted to bomb the place afterwards.

He mistook the bins behind the local mosque for Bargain Booze.

38New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was an interview with Deputy Chief of Police of Helsinki on Radio 4 today in which he said they'd been tipped off by someone from one of the asylum seeker holding camps that the same thing was planned in Finland - and that they'd foiled it. The informant had specifically mentioned that the plan was to sexually assault women, cause fights and steal as much as possible.
The Police dude said that all the asylum seekers in question were from Iraq and around 2000 had gathered in the main square but acting on the tip off the police trebled their presence. 15 arrests were made and there had been previous arrests for similar offences back in October.

In the discussion that followed some interesting sweeping generalisations were made including:

That whilst mass immigration may be thought to provide economic benefits, that approach is basically Thatcherite (money/the economy is king) however it comes at a price to culture as exemplified by e.g. changing exam dates to suit Ramadan - and that many Tories and people traditionally considered to be xenophobic are now in a dilemma as they are more than willing to pay the (economic) price of minimising immigration in order to retain what remains of a rapidly changing British culture. 

Liberal thinkers more traditionally supportive of immigration also tend to be the same people who staunchly defend women's rights so they are also facing a dilemma as the people they are willing to admit have little understanding of the position of women in British society.

It seems everyone is conflicted in one way or another.

39New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

At no point have I said religion is a bastion for women's rights, clearly it isn't and as I've said countless times on here I think it's all backwards shite. 

But that's not what this is about, these are uneducated, sexist twats who think they can get away with it because they always have in their own country. That's not solely down to religion there are other factors at play in those developing society, not everybody who lives in Arab and North African countries is a radical Islamist.

I don't disagree with what you are saying but one disturbing difference between Islam and Christianity is that Islam seems to be moving backwards in its attitude to women and other matters. Turkey was secular and Egypt reasonably tolerant but now more and more women in these countries are wearing hijabs and even veils. This is not progress.

40New Years attacks in Germany  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years attacks in Germany Fri Jan 08 2016, 16:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It depends how you define "radical" making a women dress like that is radical IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum