Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scores dead in Paris attacks

+18
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Mr Magoo
rammywhite
bwfc71
wanderlust
okocha
Norpig
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

41Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 17:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good points, well made 71.

42Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 17:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BWFC- check your numbers again- there aren't 16 billion Muslims. I think the 6  may have crept in by mistake

43Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 17:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:BWFC- check your numbers again- there aren't 16 billion Muslims. I think the 6  may have crept in by mistake

Nope the 6 is correct but the dot didn't appear between the 1 and the 6!

44Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It makes you wonder what is discussed at the bilderberg group meetings.

45Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:47

Quick question for the usual suspects:

Do any of you actually know and interact regularly with any Muslims?

And if you do, I'd honestly like to know your thoughts on them as individuals.

Cheers.

46Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Quick question for the usual suspects:

Cheers.

I don't, but good question, would love to know.

47Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:55

I didn't actually mean you, Scott, but cheers for answering.

You've got your faults but being a racist dickhead isn't one of them.  Very Happy

48Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 18:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to live near a Muslim kid I went to School with, as a kid, he was a hard working kid, and his family was decent.

49Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really interacted with any since School though, we probably live totally different lives tbh.

50Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Islam and the West don't mix, simple as. 
Let's all hug a muzzy and see if it works?!
 i have a lot of Muslim friends SK and your routine and continued racism is offensive
What's racist about hugging a muzzy?
Is stating that Islam and the West don't mix racist or a fact? 
The West is basically Christian and anybody that is a Christian is an infidel in the eyes of a Muslim, so are you saying I have to accept it?
And when has Islam been a race? You be much better accusing me of Islamaphobia, but provide some facts to justify.
If you want to go down to the local Costa for a coffee with your muzzy mates then get on with and enjoy.
As an aside do they call you Norpig?

51Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Not really interacted with any normal person since School , we probably live totally different lives tbh.

52Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're normal Magoo, I must be a Muslim.

53Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very Happy

54Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Quick question for the usual suspects:

Cheers.
My only interaction with folk is at work, the pub, football and rugby, and I don't meet any there. 
I wandered into the mosque at the bottom of Halliwell Road about five years ago cos curiosity got the better of me and basically got fucked off!
So I've loved um ever since. Perhaps you could tell me the real way to "interact"?
Should I start using Metro taxis or stick with North West?

55Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:32

What happened in the mosque?

56Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I got fucked off, not in the young girl sense but in the get out sense.
They've had open days every Preston Guild since but they'd killed my curiosity since that day!
As it happens I'd been in a couple of more inviting mosques in Istanbul before and found them magnificent buildings, so perhaps they did me a favour not letting me in?

57Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think that they like us on the whole, could be wrong.

58Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:42

You keep saying you "got fucked off" without explaining what they actually did and said.

I'm genuinely interested to hear what they said to you.

Cheers.

59Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 20:13

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman - why the chip on your shoulder?

60Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 20:23

Michael Bolton wrote:Breadman - why the chip on your shoulder?

Why

You wanna eat it fatty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum