Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scores dead in Paris attacks

+18
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Mr Magoo
rammywhite
bwfc71
wanderlust
okocha
Norpig
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 20:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Islam and the West don't mix, simple as. 
Let's all hug a muzzy and see if it works?!
 i have a lot of Muslim friends SK and your routine and continued racism is offensive
What's racist about hugging a muzzy?
Is stating that Islam and the West don't mix racist or a fact? 
The West is basically Christian and anybody that is a Christian is an infidel in the eyes of a Muslim, so are you saying I have to accept it?
And when has Islam been a race? You be much better accusing me of Islamaphobia, but provide some facts to justify.
If you want to go down to the local Costa for a coffee with your muzzy mates then get on with and enjoy.
As an aside do they call you Norpig?
 you seriously are a prick aren't you  ::FU::

62Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 21:04

Breadman wrote:Quick question for the usual suspects:

Do any of you actually know and interact regularly with any Muslims?

And if you do, I'd honestly like to know your thoughts on them as individuals.

Cheers.

I trained a Muslim once on a gas counterbalance truck. He crashed it, I thought it was an accident but what if he was trying to blow me up?

63Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 21:51

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Norpig wrote:
 i have a lot of Muslim friends SK and your routine and continued racism is offensive
anybody that is a Christian is an infidel in the eyes of a Muslim
You're blanketing the whole Muslim world under one assumption sk. Most of the shops near me are run by Muslims and I grew up with a few. None of them have ever called me an infidel, much less treated me like one. They are a minority but you have been brainwashed into thinking that they are the majority. You are one of the many who have played into the hands of IS and are making them stronger as a result.

64Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 21:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very Happy

I hope you reported it to the authorities Barb Dwyer.

He could have been practicing for carnage.......

65Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 21:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Norpig wrote:
anybody that is a Christian is an infidel iun the eyes of a Muslim
You're blanketing the whole Muslim world under one assumption sk. Most of the shops near me are run by Muslims and I grew up with a few. None of them have ever called me an infidel, much less treated me like one. They are a minority but you have been brainwashed into thinking that they are the majority. You are one of the many who have played into the hands of IS and are making them stronger as a result.
Bullshit! He is only being careful, who are the people in your shop?
Do you know them? If not why should you trust them?
It's you that are brainwashed,myfriend.

66Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 22:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Why wouldn't I trust them? Should I assume they want to gun me down or blow me up because some sick nutters have done the same somewhere else.

You don't believe these people represent the whole Christian community 
Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg4hoe70t25PjM0lmb_Fja95eF2lbFkTNnjNpQ0LITmvHmXEgzeQ

So why assume that these people represent the whole Muslim community?
Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 9k=

67Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 22:24

Its a fact all Muslims are terrorists. Until they prove other wise, then they are just potential terrorists. Shocked

68Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sat Nov 14 2015, 22:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cheers.

I'm not sure if you consider me as one of the usual suspects but in answer to your question, I do.

I'm not sure what sort of answer you are looking for, as in any group of people you will find both the good and the bad.

Speaking generally Islam is certainly a male dominated religion that reflects the same in to society.  I am aware of women being forced into arranged marriages against their wishes and having to hide relationships and even clothing that their fathers and / or brothers may disapprove of.

I am very much aware of the double standards some Muslims men have when it comes to issues such as committing adultery and drinking alcohol whilst at the same time they make out how pious they are and how they pray regularly each day.

I am also aware of the fear some of their wives live in when escaping abusive relationships.

Similar things can be said of any religious or ethnic group, I know - but Muslims very much maintain things by very much tending to marry other Muslims, raise larger families than their western counterparts and 'indoctrinate' (if I am allowed to use that word) their children into their religion at an early age.

It is 'expected' of them and social and peer pressure ensures it is carried out.

This becomes self perpetuating and continues the 'isolation' of themselves from 'non-believers' like the majority of us are.

If I can draw an analogy of sorts, we at Nuts follow Bolton wherever we are in the world because it is in a sense our 'tribe' - in a way it is 'us' against the rest.  Similarly the Muslims I know generally see themselves first and foremost as Muslims and secondary as British because Islam is their 'tribe' and Britain merely a place where they live.

Until their religious 'barriers' come down and their cultures are allowed to change then Muslims will never fully integrate into this or any other secular country.

I think Norman Tebbit's cricket test is still as valid as it was when he said it 25 years ago - and another British generation of Muslims have been born and raised here since then!

Seems indicative to me that Muslims will never integrate in a non Muslim majority country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_test

69Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 00:25

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes Sluffy, but there are 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet and if you take the number of arranged marriages and divide it with the number of Mo Farah's gold medals and how many weapons of mass destruction Saddam Hussein had, then you will see how much the hippies and appeasers are correct.

I mean why shouldn't we 'racists' embrace a religion like that?.

70Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 00:45

Sluffy wrote:

Cheers.

I'm not sure if you consider me as one of the usual suspects but in answer to your question, I do.

I'm not sure what sort of answer you are looking for, as in any group of people you will find both the good and the bad.

The answer I'm looking for is an honest one.

(As opposed to made up stories about being kicked out of mosques for being white.)

Still waiting for a proper explanation by the way, SK - "I got fucked off" isn't an answer irrespective of how many times you say it.

Norman Tebbit and his cricket test........

Seriously....?

"A large proportion of Britain's Asian population fail to pass the cricket test. Which side do they cheer for? It's an interesting test. Are you still harking back to where you came from or where you are?"

Fuck me.....that shit is straight out of Munich in 1936.

Sind Sie wirklich Deutscher mensch?

The guy was a racist prick who was instrumental in helping Thatcher in her one-woman crusade to subjugate and "re-educate" the working class (A lot of whom were Asian and by extension Muslim) and try and convince them that they should start thinking that they should vote Tory.

Christ on a Pinarello Dogma......

71Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 07:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just a reminder again, Islam isn't a race. So any accusations of racism need to cease ASAP.

yet again people are struggling to separate Islam and Muslims.

72Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 08:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I have never accused anyone of being racist. Just pointing out the fact that a few nut jobs running around with bombs and automatic weapons is not representative of the whole Muslim/Islamic community. Also, not all Muslims see us all as infidels as sk said.

73Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 08:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:You keep saying you "got fucked off" without explaining what they actually did and said.

I'm genuinely interested to hear what they said to you.

Cheers.

They told me to go out!
Never even got over the trasher to take my shoes off.
Now can you sort me out with a penfriend?
Just seen your earlier comment, if you think that's made up, you ever tried to get in there or been in your local one?
Think what you like, you twist everything to suit yourself just as you accuse others of doing the same.

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Sun Nov 15 2015, 09:13; edited 1 time in total

74Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 09:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Norpig wrote:
What's racist about hugging a muzzy?
Is stating that Islam and the West don't mix racist or a fact? 
The West is basically Christian and anybody that is a Christian is an infidel in the eyes of a Muslim, so are you saying I have to accept it?
And when has Islam been a race? You be much better accusing me of Islamaphobia, but provide some facts to justify.
If you want to go down to the local Costa for a coffee with your muzzy mates then get on with and enjoy.
As an aside do they call you Norpig?
 you seriously are a prick aren't you  ::FU::

If you say so but aren't we all in others eyes at some time?
Sorry you've been fucked to give a better response to my answer.
Off to watch my wheel tappers and shunter dvd.

75Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 09:08

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

Cheers.

Speaking generally Islam is certainly a male dominated religion that reflects the same in to society.  I am aware of women being forced into arranged marriages against their wishes and having to hide relationships and even clothing that their fathers and / or brothers may disapprove of.

I am very much aware of the double standards some Muslims men have when it comes to issues such as committing adultery and drinking alcohol whilst at the same time they make out how pious they are and how they pray regularly each day.

I am also aware of the fear some of their wives live in when escaping abusive relationships.

Similar things can be said of any religious or ethnic group, I know - but Muslims very much maintain things by very much tending to marry other Muslims, raise larger families than their western counterparts and 'indoctrinate' (if I am allowed to use that word) their children into their religion at an early age.

It is 'expected' of them and social and peer pressure ensures it is carried out.

This becomes self perpetuating and continues the 'isolation' of themselves from 'non-believers' like the majority of us are.

If I can draw an analogy of sorts, we at Nuts follow Bolton wherever we are in the world because it is in a sense our 'tribe' - in a way it is 'us' against the rest.  Similarly the Muslims I know generally see themselves first and foremost as Muslims and secondary as British because Islam is their 'tribe' and Britain merely a place where they live.

Until their religious 'barriers' come down and their cultures are allowed to change then Muslims will never fully integrate into this or any other secular country.

I think Norman Tebbit's cricket test is still as valid as it was when he said it 25 years ago - and another British generation of Muslims have been born and raised here since then!

Seems indicative to me that Muslims will never integrate in a non Muslim majority country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_test

Excellent post Sluffy.
I guess like me you have seen massive changes in society, and not always to the good.

76Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 09:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just using the word Muzzy shows what you really are SK, a racist dinosaur i was right the other week when i compared you to Alf Garnett he must be your hero.

It's idiots like you who tar all Muslims with the same brush that whip up hysteria. I work with and are friends with lots of Muslims who are appalled by IS and their brand of Islam. I suppose all this just gives you licence to spout all your usual racist claptrap and feel safe with all the other braindead morons who just don't like people because of the colour of their skin.

77Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 09:56

Alf Garnett has died. This seems the best place to post this infromation. RIP Alf.

78Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 10:17

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman, you are tapped.

79Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 10:18

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just a reminder again, Islam isn't a race. So any accusations of racism need to cease ASAP.

yet again people are struggling to separate Islam and Muslims.

Such a petty thing to be worrying about, most Muslims identify themselves as that over any specific nationality. That's why it's often described as racist.

80Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 4 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Sun Nov 15 2015, 10:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc84 and Hipster - one of you is right and one of you is wrong. But I won't tell you who was right and wrong just yet, I will do later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum