Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scores dead in Paris attacks

+18
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
Mr Magoo
rammywhite
bwfc71
wanderlust
okocha
Norpig
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Tue Nov 17 2015, 14:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

122Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Tue Nov 17 2015, 14:22

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

humbled, and inspired, thanks for sharing this Boncey

123Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 10:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Update.

Seems the French police are currently on to something.

A raid in Paris has led to an ongoing gun fight and a woman in a suicide vest blowing herself up.

A police dog killed also.

124Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 11:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Just emerging that the security guard who stopped the bomber from entering the stadium was a man called Zouheir - a Muslim.

Confusing considering all Muslims want to destroy us.

Don't understand the rhetoric? Absolutely no one has suggested that. 

Separating Islam and Muslims really isn't that hard 

The main goal of Islam and most major religions is apocalypse. Islam's main goal is to destroy the earth, most Muslims obviously don't feel that way but I'm afraid thats because they've grown up and direct their faith in a different direction.

some Muslims (terrorists) apply the bronze age thinking literally, I might be wrong in saying this but I don't hear much from any Muslims describing Islam as anything other than "perfect" and thats really the problem, discussion about the source needs to happen but it never will because liberal offense blood hounds first worry after hundreds are slaughtered is Muslim offense. 

We need to grow up I'm afraid. All of us.

125Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 11:14

SK (for instance) has suggested on multiple occasions that Muslims do not mix with the West and they all hate us. I normally would never have posted that comment as it's simplistic rubbish. But apparently that's the level of a few on here.

126Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 11:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well thats nonsense. Obviously most Muslims are not terrorists thats just a fact. But I don't think it's wrong to suggest their religion is currently the most dangerous in the world and a debate about why that is wouldn't go a miss.

127Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 11:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

My understanding of Islam and Muslim, explained to me my a number of Muslim friends over the years is this -

Islam is a religion that sets out a way of living. Those that follow that way of living are called Muslims.

If I've got it wrong or have oversimplified then I apologise but for practical day to day purposes for living in the community I do and undertaken the job I have, seems to be acceptable to all.

128Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 11:30

I agree it's nonsense, but it's an increasingly common view which is just as dangerous in terms of the likelihood of radicalisation.

129Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 13:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's a common view amongst the daily mail readers by the looks of it. How people can read this shite is beyond me.
http://www.thecanary.co/2015/11/17/daily-mail-sunk-time-low-despicable-response-paris-attacks-image/

130Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:25

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I am going to give you a bit of information from here in Bavaria from yesterday. It is not related to what happened in Hannover. It is not related to the school where seven people ran in to a playground brandishing fake guns shouting "we are IS". This is from another school in Bavaria, completely true happening. Yesterday four kids were arrested by the Police after having been constantly interrupting lessons and then writing in Arabic and Turkish on the desks in the school about Jihad and all that crap. The kids are Turkish and from an Arab nation. Anyway, today we got the information that three of them have been suspended for two weeks. The other is expelled. This ones parents, when interviewed by the police refused to accept that what their son had done was in any way wrong. The son had admitted it to the police but his parents denied it. These same kids had been sexually harassing the girls in their class. The schools response was to tell the girls to wear trousers instead of skirts - in a German school.

This is the problem. I work with many Muslims (mostly Germans of Turkish descent) and one trait they all have is that even when they fuck up, they refuse to accept they made a mistake. This is why people generalise with regards to Muslims. Everyone knows that 99.99 percent are decent citizens. If only that 99.99 percent would condemn all the shit that happens they would get fewer problems. I read somewhere the other day that about 25% of UK Muslims said they had sympathy for the murderers in the Charlie Hebdo incident. Is that really true ? Not stirring things here. I don't see much UK news, but I think it would be interesting to get your opinions on what we have happening here.

Also, finally, I live 1.5km away from the old Erding Airbase which is a refugee processing center. A few weeks ago more than 570 "refugees" absconded. Simply disappeared further in to Germany un-registered. Now, do you think genuine Syrian refugees would do that ?

131Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:30

Why should Muslims apologise for the actions of ISIS?

132Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:53

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I didn't say they should apologise. I said they should condemn the actions just like every one else has. It doesn't matter what you think, in the end IS idiots and normal everyday Muslims are taking differing interpretations from the same scriptures. All religion is open to interpretation. Even Christians used to be barbaric, but the human race in general has evolved somewhat since the dark ages and in 2015 it does not seem right that a section of people of a related faith don't wish to condemn actions like Paris, Beirut, Ankara, and the fact the scum like to find even more bizarre ways to exterminate non believers, gays, children etc.

133Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 17:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Why should Muslims apologise for the actions of ISIS?

Genuine question, are you a terrorist? It really would explain a lot of your comments.

134Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 18:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Dunkels King wrote:I didn't say they should apologise. I said they should condemn the actions just like every one else has. It doesn't matter what you think, in the end IS idiots and normal everyday Muslims are taking differing interpretations from the same scriptures. All religion is open to interpretation. Even Christians used to be barbaric, but the human race in general has evolved somewhat since the dark ages and in 2015 it does not seem right that a section of people of a related faith don't wish to condemn actions like Paris, Beirut, Ankara, and the fact the scum like to find even more bizarre ways to exterminate non believers, gays, children etc.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/advert-from-british-muslim-representatives-condemns-paris-terror-attacks-a6738996.html

135Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 18:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

136Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 18:08

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Like I said I don't see much British news so thanks for the links. That's positive.

137Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 18:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Dunkels King wrote:Like I said I don't see much British news so thanks for the links. That's positive.
No problem  :like:

138Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 18:38

Dunkels King wrote:I didn't say they should apologise. I said they should condemn the actions just like every one else has. It doesn't matter what you think, in the end IS idiots and normal everyday Muslims are taking differing interpretations from the same scriptures. All religion is open to interpretation. Even Christians used to be barbaric, but the human race in general has evolved somewhat since the dark ages and in 2015 it does not seem right that a section of people of a related faith don't wish to condemn actions like Paris, Beirut, Ankara, and the fact the scum like to find even more bizarre ways to exterminate non believers, gays, children etc.

As far as I'm aware, they do. Every muslim I know is appalled by their actions, sorry I'm really not trying to be a dick I just don't understand your point. Particularly when you mention Ankara and Beirut which were attacks on (mainly) Muslims.

139Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 19:11

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My point is that by condemning these actions, they would maybe not be such easy targets for the right wing idiots who are attacking them and abusing them on the streets. With regards to Ankara and Beirut, that really shows how fucked up religion is when you kill your own faith like that, and that applies to all religions although sometimes the religion is just a mask. I still think though, that in my current country too many people have no interest to try and integrate, and more so, no interest to abide by the laws of the country.

140Scores dead in Paris attacks - Page 7 Empty Re: Scores dead in Paris attacks Wed Nov 18 2015, 23:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dunkels King wrote:I still think though, that in my current country too many people have no interest to try and integrate, and more so, no interest to abide by the laws of the country.

It's the same here Dunkels King. they are too arrogant and insular due to their following of religion and upbringing that they have no interest of integrating. Some have integrated but no where near enough in my town.

We 'have' to call them 'Asians' which does absolutely nothing for integration. The lovely Chinese chap at our local Chinese takeaway would be appalled if I referred to him as an 'Asian'. I like to use the full and proper title of 'British born descendants of the Indian sub-continent'.

They will mobilise themselves when it's Mohammed's birthday or when Pakistan beat England in the cricket World Cup, but not when it would be a good gesture and a chance when they could say 'not in our name' (you know to show others that not all Muslims are arrogant, insular and brainwashed from birth).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum