Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Same sex marriage.

+8
mark leach
bwfc71
Sluffy
Numpty 28723
Quent
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:.... clearly you don't take religion seriously, so i wont say another word about it.

I take it very seriously, and I do follow the bible. But as I've said before I don't agree with everything in it.

22Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 13:38

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Does the Bible have an opinion on ladyboys?

23Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 13:42

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quent wrote:Does the Bible have an opinion on ladyboys?
I don't know but Alan Partridge does. He also said:

"In my mind God made Adam and Eve, he didn't make Adam and Steve."

24Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 14:33

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hey, it seems the bible isn't anti-gay after all. In the King James version it says if you camp it up you get the best seats:

James 2:3 |
And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

And there's more good news - God invented Bolton Wanderers and football hooliganism:

Jeremiah 48:12 |
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will send unto him wanderers, that shall cause him to wander, and shall empty his vessels, and break their bottles.

Hosea 9:17 |
My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

25Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 14:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="Numpty 28723"]

James 2:3 |
And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:

quote]

That section sounds like it was written by Graham Norton.

26Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 14:42

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You mean there's Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Graham?

27Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Tue Jul 17 2012, 18:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Heaven knows what Jesus would have made of San Francisco.

Perhaps he would simply just put some flowers in his hair and live and let live?

28Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Wed Jul 18 2012, 15:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The bible says one thing the Church (of any Christian faith) chaneg the meaning of the bible to suit their own needs - and that also includes Mormons and Scientology. Remember the early editions of the bible were in Latin and it wasn't until about 300/400 years ago that they started translating them into various "modern" languages - and so depending upon which faith the translations could be wrong or changed! Don't forget that during that long period of approximately 2000 years the primary Christian faith (Roman Catholocism) allowed priests to marry then banned it, allowed infidelity then banned it, allowed various types of sexual "protection" and then banned and even allowed abortions and then banned it. Any religion, or in particulalry any religion based unpon the Bible, really cannot be trusted for the true meanings!

29Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Wed Jul 18 2012, 15:27

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They made condoms out of sheep's bladders.

30Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Wed Jul 18 2012, 15:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There's a tribe that stick a dead frog oh thier dicks and have sex.

31Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 11:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:There's a tribe that stick a dead frog oh thier dicks and have sex.

I'm guessing that those who partake in this form of bestiality have tadpoles as their offspring ?

32Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 14:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:There's a tribe that stick a dead frog oh thier dicks and have sex.

I'm guessing that those who partake in this form of bestiality have tadpoles as their offspring ?
They use it as a condom.The women have to fish it out later.

33Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 20:04

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

They use it as a condom.The women have to fish it out later.

More ideas for Quent, you really shouldn't encourage him you know.

on the subject of gays marrying ? Of course they should be able to, Gay people have as much right as everyone else to be miserable

34Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 20:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:
on the subject of gays marrying ? Of course they should be able to, Gay people have as much right as everyone else to be miserable

Very true.

35Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 20:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get the "equal rights" reason for gays wanting to marry in a church, but what i don't understand is why they want to marry within an institution that thinks they're scum.

36Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 20:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's just an expression of faith in one another. I don't see it as a problem as long as the Parson is not overly pious.

37Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 21:19

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

The irony being that in my line of work I meet reverends and fathers and pastors week in and week out, the percentage of whom are gay is huge.

Hypocrisy in the church? Who'd have thought it?

38Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 21:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:The irony being that in my line of work I meet reverends and fathers and pastors week in and week out, the percentage of whom are gay is huge.

Are you an altar boy ? Or do you sing in the church choir by any chance ?

39Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 21:29

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I make and restore stained glass windows.

40Same sex marriage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 22:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Interesting how the gay activists brand anyone a homophobe that has an opinion different to theirs.
No i dont support gay marriage or homosexuality or gay couples adopting and no i dont hate them and i certainly am not afraid of them.
Also i dont have my views because im scared i might be homosexual as some gay's like to accuse people of.
I also object to gay's or gay supporters using the word homophobe as a weapon to batter anyone who dissagrees with them.
It does seem that there is an agenda to switch heterosexual norms with homosexual ones.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum