Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Same sex marriage.

+8
mark leach
bwfc71
Sluffy
Numpty 28723
Quent
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Thu Jul 19 2012, 22:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Interesting how the gay activists brand anyone a homophobe that has an opinion different to theirs.
No i dont support gay marriage or homosexuality or gay couples adopting and no i dont hate them and i certainly am not afraid of them.
Also i dont have my views because im scared i might be homosexual as some gay's like to accuse people of.
I also object to gay's or gay supporters using the word homophobe as a weapon to batter anyone who dissagrees with them.
It does seem that there is an agenda to switch heterosexual norms with homosexual ones.

Ok, I get that....but WHY are you not a homophobe if you don't support homosexuality?

42Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 00:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Interesting how the gay activists brand anyone a homophobe that has an opinion different to theirs.
No i dont support gay marriage or homosexuality or gay couples adopting and no i dont hate them and i certainly am not afraid of them.
Also i dont have my views because im scared i might be homosexual as some gay's like to accuse people of.
I also object to gay's or gay supporters using the word homophobe as a weapon to batter anyone who dissagrees with them.
It does seem that there is an agenda to switch heterosexual norms with homosexual ones.

Ok, I get that....but WHY are you not a homophobe if you don't support homosexuality?
You seem pretty fucking dumb.

43Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 07:23

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Personality 1; Live and let live

Personality 2; it makes me sick, it's wrong

44Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 09:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You seem pretty fucking dumb.

I think most people would find your comments pretty dumb. Read them back, they're the ramblings of a 10 year old.

It's a free country and you are free to express your views like anyone else, but your opinion is out of touch with the real world.

45Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 11:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not homophobic but i absolutely hate gays and if one comes near me i'll batter them.

46Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not homophobic but i absolutely hate gays and if one comes near me i'll batter them.

That made me chuckle.

47Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 13:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:You seem pretty fucking dumb.

I think most people would find your comments pretty dumb. Read them back, they're the ramblings of a 10 year old.

It's a free country and you are free to express your views like anyone else, but your opinion is out of touch with the real world.
You come over all innocent with stuff like( oh whats that mean )you start threads and childishly try to wind people up. You believe in the bible but only bits of it, you cant pick and choose you believe the whole thing or you dont. You think the real world is men having anal sex with each other and getting married sure it is, and maybe in a few years time it will be normal to have sex with children or babies or marry your brother or even your sister. Times move on dont they probably be legal to do all that then, how about sex with your parents or dead bodies or animals cant be too long for that one. I got news for you a mans penis is meant to go into a womans vagina anything else is wrong.How about you get your boyfriend round with a mate of his and watch them have anal sex on your bed then you give them oral straight after, sounds about normal for today dont you think?

48Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 13:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You come over all innocent with stuff like( oh whats that mean )you start threads and childishly try to wind people up. You believe in the bible but only bits of it, you cant pick and choose you believe the whole thing or you dont. You think the real world is men having anal sex with each other and getting married sure it is, and maybe in a few years time it will be normal to have sex with children or babies or marry your brother or even your sister. Times move on dont they probably be legal to do all that then, how about sex with your parents or dead bodies or animals cant be too long for that one. I got news for you a mans penis is meant to go into a womans vagina anything else is wrong.How about you get your boyfriend round with a mate of his and watch them have anal sex on your bed then you give them oral straight after, sounds about normal for today dont you think?

And you say I'm on the wind up! Do you truly believe you either follow the bible 100% or not at all? What utter rubbish. I take parts of the bible that are relevant to my life, but it was written many, many years ago so not everything is going to mean a lot in 2012.

I don't think being gay should ever be classed as "normal", and I would be the first to kick up a fuss if they included homosexuality in sex education at school. But adults should be free to choose who they sleep with.

49Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 13:47

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Angry Dad, you're missing out on so much by being so narrow minded. You've not lived until your girlfriend tries to rape you with her 12 inch cock.

50Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 17:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:You come over all innocent with stuff like( oh whats that mean )you start threads and childishly try to wind people up. You believe in the bible but only bits of it, you cant pick and choose you believe the whole thing or you dont. You think the real world is men having anal sex with each other and getting married sure it is, and maybe in a few years time it will be normal to have sex with children or babies or marry your brother or even your sister. Times move on dont they probably be legal to do all that then, how about sex with your parents or dead bodies or animals cant be too long for that one. I got news for you a mans penis is meant to go into a womans vagina anything else is wrong.How about you get your boyfriend round with a mate of his and watch them have anal sex on your bed then you give them oral straight after, sounds about normal for today dont you think?

And you say I'm on the wind up! Do you truly believe you either follow the bible 100% or not at all? What utter rubbish. I take parts of the bible that are relevant to my life, but it was written many, many years ago so not everything is going to mean a lot in 2012.

I don't think being gay should ever be classed as "normal", and I would be the first to kick up a fuss if they included homosexuality in sex education at school. But adults should be free to choose who they sleep with.

Relevant to your life Laughing Thats so funny.i guess you like the nice bits but not the scary bits eh. Anyway they are already doing homosexual themed books in schools like ( my dads left us and gone to live with his friend john).People say gods irrelivant today, well one day they will find out wont they Smile

51Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 17:21

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Relevant to your life Laughing Thats so funny.i guess you like the nice bits but not the scary bits eh. Anyway they are already doing homosexual themed books in schools like ( my dads left us and gone to live with his friend john).People say gods irrelivant today, well one day they will find out wont they Smile

The funny thing is, people that believe that the bible is the absolute literal word of god seem to have absolutely no idea of how the thing was put together.
Especially the New Testament, you know, the bit that's not copied from the Jewish holy scriptures and is supposed to be the message of Jesus. The bit that this Christianity wheeze is based on.

Emperor Constantine discarded 40 or 50 other "Christian" gospels and prophecies when he was constructing his bible. All the bits that didn't fit with his own ideology. It was done as a political move because the Christians had become a significant force and he wanted to become the head of that church rather than be ousted from power. It is a work of fiction, simple as.

52Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 17:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

53Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Fri Jul 20 2012, 23:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont take anything that man has written seriously especially all those years ago. I think religion is madness, utter crap. Look at those nutters who think they are going to bang virgins when they are dead.

54Same sex marriage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Same sex marriage. Sat Jul 21 2012, 11:01

Funny how a lot of you are against gay marriage but have no problem shagging your sisters.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum