Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+17
gloswhite
Dunkels King
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
wessy
Cajunboy
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 50]

641Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:18

You know who I think homey, quit playin.

642Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd love to see Corbyn in charge. You reap what you sow.

643Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:You know who I think homey, quit playin.

Corbyn or Boris?

644Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Dp8p11DWsAArfKh

645Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:Battered by 230 votes - has to be some kind of record.

It is the largest defeat for a sitting government in history.

646Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Even I'd now welcome a second referendum.

Shocked

647Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 21:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Corbyn or Boris?

FARAGE! :uk:

648Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even Farage said another vote might be necessary.

649Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 15 2019, 22:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Seems we are all agreed that another vote is necessary - well apart from May and Corbyn.

650Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 13:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Corbyn or Boris
Boris, at least we'll get a laugh.

651Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 14:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Seems we are all agreed that another vote is necessary - well apart from May and Corbyn.
I'm appalled at the situation. May painted herself into a corner by piss poor negotiation and a determination to railroad through a crap deal that nobody is happy with - not that I believe such a deal could ever exist given that the leave campaign focused on fear and lies and the question was so simplified that not everyone voted for the same thing. However that's water under the bridge now and it's sad that both leaders feel the need to play politics at a time of national crisis.

With a different deal no longer being an option it's looking like it's either no deal or a people's vote, but given recent history I can foresee a lot of argument about what people should be asked to vote on if that option is taken. What a f****** mess.

652Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 14:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:
xmiles wrote:Seems we are all agreed that another vote is necessary - well apart from May and Corbyn.
I'm appalled at the situation. May painted herself into a corner by piss poor negotiation and a determination to railroad through a crap deal that nobody is happy with - not that I believe such a deal could ever exist given that the leave campaign focused on fear and lies and the question was so simplified that not everyone voted for the same thing. However that's water under the bridge now and it's sad that both leaders feel the need to play politics at a time of national crisis.

With a different deal no longer being an option it's looking like it's either no deal or a people's vote, but given recent history I can foresee a lot of argument about what people should be asked to vote on if that option is taken. What a f****** mess.
Don't throw yourself off the bridge yet Wander, the EU are happy to resume negotiations. Needless to say there will be a price to pay. I doubt it will be as much as Corbyn is prepared to trade away, but at least we have let the EU know the strength of our feelings, and that we won't be as easy a pushover as they had hoped.
Brexit will still happen, and in the meantime, at least for the next few hours, I dread the thought of Corbyn and his third rate cabinet gaining control of the country and all its resources.

653Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 15:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Don't throw yourself off the bridge yet Wander, the EU are happy to resume negotiations. Needless to say there will be a price to pay. I doubt it will be as much as Corbyn is prepared to trade away, but at least we have let the EU know the strength of our feelings, and that we won't be as easy a pushover as they had hoped.
Brexit will still happen, and in the meantime, at least for the next few hours, I dread the thought of Corbyn and his third rate cabinet gaining control of the country and all its resources.

I don't know where you get the idea that the EU are happy to resume negotiations from. I have seen nothing to support this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46887683

654Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 15:40

They won’t negotiate with May, because she’s given everything she can.

Labour is a different story though.

655Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 17:05

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We'll probably end up in EFTA.

656Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 19:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh lord. Gove evicorated Corbyn tonight.

That was like the good old days of when Dave Cameron took on steptoe. 

May is hopeless.

657Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 16 2019, 19:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Oh lord. Gove evicorated Corbyn tonight.

That was like the good old days of when Dave Cameron took on steptoe. 

May is hopeless.

Brexit negotiations - Page 33 ZCW9FHgTdQ-10

658Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 13:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

659Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 14:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Tories couldn't organise a fuck up" - made me laugh until I realised they have presided over the biggest fuck up in history.

660Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 18:13

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Brexit negotiations - Page 33 Brexit10

My Mr. Bingo Brexit tea towel arrived today. Work of art

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum