Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+17
gloswhite
Dunkels King
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
wessy
Cajunboy
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 50]

881Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4. Sluffy

882Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:4. Sluffy

Very Happy

883Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Now you know what he thinks? Well I bow to your superior knowledge.

Do you know what I'm thinking right now?

I don't know what you're talking about.

884Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Feb 12 2019, 13:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Img_2015

Repeat after me..the EU is rules based organisation.

(Except when it ignores the rules)

885Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Feb 12 2019, 19:51

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Simply not true, reports only the other week of Labour MPs from leave constituencies threatening to resign if labour backed a people’s vote.

As I’ve said before you don’t get into power by ignoring half the population.

Back bench MPs are irrelevant. So are front bench ones under Corbyn too he's been through about 400.

Anyway the "beasts" of his party are united against him. Only a matter of time before he's pushed.

All parties are infested with those who simply hate the electorate. These are the MPs that invariably win out. The people need to stop voting them in.

Don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore to be honest.

886Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 08:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Farage, Hannan, Paterson and other Leave campaigners promise the British people that Brexit DOESN'T mean leaving the Single Market...

So is that not "the will of the people"?

887Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 08:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Simply not true, reports only the other week of Labour MPs from leave constituencies threatening to resign if labour backed a people’s vote.

As I’ve said before you don’t get into power by ignoring half the population.

Back bench MPs are irrelevant. So are front bench ones under Corbyn too he's been through about 400.

Anyway the "beasts" of his party are united against him. Only a matter of time before he's pushed.

All parties are infested with those who simply hate the electorate. These are the MPs that invariably win out. The people need to stop voting them in.

Don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore to be honest.

It's pretty obvious. You said the threats of back bench MPs to resign would effect corbyns mentality.

I said the opinion of front and beck benchers under Corbyn has historically been irrelevant.

888Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 09:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Farage, Hannan, Paterson and other Leave campaigners promise the British people that Brexit DOESN'T mean leaving the Single Market...

Completely spun video with clips out of context.

But as I said above. If the minutia of people's thoughts as they go into the ballot box were taken into account there would be millions and millions of variations.

At some point you either have to accept a result or don't. I really don't care either way.

889Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 09:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Farage, Hannan, Paterson and other Leave campaigners promise the British people that Brexit DOESN'T mean leaving the Single Market...

But as I said above. If the minutia of people's thoughts as they go into the ballot box were taken into account there would be millions and millions of variations.
Yeah. About 17.4 million variations.

890Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 09:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There were also variation of thought among those voting remain shock horror.

I'm sure we'd be having the same argument if that side had won (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) 

You still haven't said what the solution to this issue is? Cancel elections or just ignore results?

891Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 09:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

892Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 10:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:There were also variation of thought among those voting remain shock horror.

I'm sure we'd be having the same argument if that side had won (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) 

You still haven't said what the solution to this issue is? Cancel elections or just ignore results?
1. Everybody lost
2. I would cancel referendums where the question being asked is stupid e.g. "would you a) like to go to the zoo or b) would you prefer not to go to the zoo and  either be given a bar of chocolate or have your balls stamped on every day for the rest of your life?"

893Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 10:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:There were also variation of thought among those voting remain shock horror.

Deliberately missing the point.

100% of people who voted remain knew that remain meant staying in the EU. Nobody knows what kind of brexit people wanted when they voted leave.

894Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 10:49

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

xmiles wrote:

100% of people who voted remain knew that remain meant staying in the EU. Nobody knows what kind of brexit people wanted when they voted leave.

Well said xmiles. People conveniently forget that Remain meant fuck all changes. Any form of Leave (as now shown) means differing levels of chaos and different levels of the Country being worse off -which will no doubt be compensated by us plebs paying more tax - for at least the next twenty years or more and that is according to Brexit ERG people themselves.

895Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 10:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

More to the point, half them voted to leave the EU but stay in the Customs Union and the Single Market and the other half voted to Leave the EU and leave the Single Market and Customs Union. 
Because they were promised both scenarios even if they are mutually exclusive which is why it's a mess and will never get an approval from the majority.

896Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 13:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

And some more evidence of what a no deal brexit will mean:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47225787

897Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 13:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Not true. One of the phrases I heard many times in the referendum was "remain and reform" what kind of reform was being spoken about?

Complete guesswork with your figures yet again.

898Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 13:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

1. Everybody lost
2. I would cancel referendums where the question being asked is stupid e.g. "would you a) like to go to the zoo or b) would you prefer not to go to the zoo and  either be given a bar of chocolate or have your balls stamped on every day for the rest of your life?"

Still not answering the question.

Deliberately so.

899Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 13:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:And some more evidence of what a no deal brexit will mean:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47225787

There can't be evidence until after the fact. This is again a prediction.

900Brexit negotiations - Page 45 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Feb 13 2019, 14:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

1. Everybody lost

Still not answering the question.

Deliberately so.
Isn't 2) the answer? Or do you want to know what I would propose as a solution to the current mess?
If so, it's that the grace period is extended whilst the Police investigate charges of treason and potentially terrorism against the perpetrators of the lies told to the British people that have resulted the biggest threat to national security since WW2, a Parliamentary Inquiry into May and her cronies for abuse of the position for hijacking the Leave vote to pursue a foreign inspired political agenda by railroading through the lie that a vote to leave the EU was a vote to leave the Single market and Customs Union with specific interest in the collusion between the major parties, a Foreign Office enquiry into the connection between the Leave campaign, American stock traders and the Russians, and an IPSO enquiry into Murdoch and the Barclays.
Once all the plotters have been hung/imprisoned/sanctioned and fined, the referendum should be nullified on the grounds of corruption and we should go back to the EU with a proposal to renegotiate terms of continued membership of the Single Market and Customs Union - but not necessarily the EU - which would alleviate all the issues that have become the stumbling blocks to progress.
But that's just my view. Any better ideas?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum