Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Parky trying to sign him? He'd fit right in at Bolton.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's now losing his mind.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is on my watch list for later Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only popped out for a paper, but nearly didn't come back. Ambling happily along, I stopped for a few seconds to adjust my ear buds, and this happened right in front of me. A few more paces and I was a dead man. Think I'll resume my route past the pond from now on. I think all the rain has loosened the roots.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 15 Img_0310

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must be your one lucky day a year boncey  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Must be your one lucky day a year boncey  Very Happy
I did notice a woman in high heels, carrying a chainsaw rushing frantically toward a waiting taxi. I snapped the taxi, but the woman remains a mystery.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 15 Homepage1

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are incredibly lucky Bonce as it could have driven you into the ground like a tent peg!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You are incredibly lucky Bonce as it could have driven you into the ground like a tent peg!
I've always wanted to be buried under a tree, but not quite like that. I'm laughing, but I got lucky.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Something here that might be of interest to Nat.

The merkin. I'd never heard of them until today. 

It would certainly explain the top of Brucie's head.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jehova's Witnesses been round this morning, and I sent them away with a flea in their ear. I've tried my best to be nice when they've called at other times, but they tend to stick to the doorstep like a limpet, so I felt justified in seeing them off.
How do you lot deal with them?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Jehova's Witnesses been round this morning, and I sent them away with a flea in their ear. I've tried my best to be nice when they've called at other times, but they tend to stick to the doorstep like a limpet, so I felt justified in seeing them off.
How do you lot deal with them?

They do the same round my house and they really get on my tits.

I have politely told them to not knock again in the past but they still come round with a book in their hand and they are always in groups of 3 with their kids.

I've given them some expletives in the past to try and put them off coming back round but they still do.

Perhaps I should throw a bucket of water out the front bedroom window when they are stood there?

I was walking down my road  one time and two lads came over to me getting very close. I said that if they came any closer I would knock them both out.

Their reply was we love you too! Shocked Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of them got an iPad out to show me what the Kingdom of Heaven looked like! I really need that at ten in the morning.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Apparently if you tell them you are Catholic they don't hang about although I've never tried it.

I just tell them, thank you for calling but I'm not interested and I don't mean to be rude but I'm going to close the door now.

As I know they and their God will forgive me!

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri Jun 21 2019, 12:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember someone telling me that, if you tell them you used to be a Jehova's Witness, but were kicked out, they're not allowed to speak to you.
Can't vouch for the truth of this, but I might try it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always invite them in, have a nice cup of tea, and then we sing kumbaya holding hands.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:I always invite them in, have a nice cup of tea, and then we sing kumbaya holding hands.

Hope you sing the Bolton version -

Someone scored a goal, John Byrom...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Freddie Mercury reincarnated?

Sponsored content