Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had a shopping delivery today, but I'd ordered it before my front crown disaster. I should have ordered more soup.
Nice gap for a straw though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:So now we're posting photos of our shopping and commenting on it?

Some of you need to take a good hard look at yourselves.

KP out.
I thought you could have related to it with the shop you and Cecil do for a Friday night in! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's like a dagger to my heart every time one of you twats mentions Cecil.

I am with Eric. 13 inch todge Eric.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's like a dagger to my heart every time one of you twats mentions Cecil.

I can't keep up with your love life. I thought Eric was history. Why not try your luck here. 

https://www.elitesingles.com/entrepreneur-dating

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boncey, you couldn't have picked a worse avatar if you tried! Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Boncey, you couldn't have picked a worse avatar if you tried! Shocked
My dentist is actually very good. But that's what rolls about in my head when I'm due for an appointment. 
My dentist is on maternity leave at the moment, so I'm seeing another dentist. She did my last check up and seemed fine, so I'm not too worried.
Hard as nails I am.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Boncey, you couldn't have picked a worse avatar if you tried! Shocked
My dentist is actually very good. But that's what rolls about in my head when I'm due for an appointment. 
My dentist is on maternity leave at the moment, so I'm seeing another dentist. She did my last check up and seemed fine, so I'm not too worried.
Hard as nails I am.

I last went 20 years ago. I would rather have a full set of dentures and have done with it.

I'm not good with things like this either! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Hard as nails I am.

I last went 20 years ago. I would rather have a full set of dentures and have done with it.

A bloke I used to work with had very brittle teeth, and he had to have them all out at a very young age, about 30 I think. Unfortunately, he had a habit, during tea breaks, of finishing off his brew and biscuits, taking his teeth out and licking the biscuit bits off them.
Downton Abbey it wasn't.
The thought of it still sends a cold chill down my spine.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Hard as nails I am.

A bloke I used to work with had very brittle teeth, and he had to have them all out at a very young age, about 30 I think. Unfortunately, he had a habit, during tea breaks, of finishing off his brew and biscuits, taking his teeth out and licking the biscuit bits off them.
Downton Abbey it wasn't.

A family relation of mine used to ask me to put my finger in his mouth every time we saw him at parties when I was a kid. I must say I didn't as it was frightening as all I saw in his mouth was gums as he had lost all his teeth! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's like a dagger to my heart every time one of you twats mentions Cecil.

Does Eric take batteries and is he double ended?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today I stuck our new green bin subscription sticker on our bin. Due to my still missing tooth I didn't make my usual speech, which was a plus for many.
These little moments make life worth living.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Hard as nails I am.

Downton Abbey it wasn't.
Reminds me of Stirling Uni in the '70's when I met "Tam" from Hamilton (Accies fan) who had all his teeth removed at the age of 18 because a) they were fooked and b) he wanted "wallies" as they required no maintenance. First time he loosened them and started rattling them about in his mouth when we were stoned totally freaked me out. But his missus (they were married at 17) loved him to bits. Told me it enhanced their love life but I didn't bother to ask how.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Falsies are great for crimping pastry too.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLs3XKcl3eJpdMsia_jhMnumzdUQzMuTQZOFnwPyPRpmNAYg99&s

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Falsies are great for crimping pastry too.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLs3XKcl3eJpdMsia_jhMnumzdUQzMuTQZOFnwPyPRpmNAYg99&s

Thanks Bonce. I will never look at a Cornish pasty the same again! Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My brother sat on my angel cake today. I was looking forward to a slice at tea time, but I won't be bothering now.
Since then we've been waging a text war of bum jokes, and I just want them to stop. He'll have to give in first though. I demand the last word.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's 1.15am. Why am I still up? I need to get my act together.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it time to bring back the bush Nat? Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Is it time to bring back the bush Nat? Very Happy

I don't get it.

karlypants