Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's here.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 33 Trumphair3-664x442-c-center

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP Nicholas Parsons. 'Just A Minute' will never seem the same.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:RIP Nicholas Parsons. 'Just A Minute' will never seem the same.
Is this the guy who went on that Britain’s worst drivers a few years back hosted by Quentin Wilson? Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just called in for some sushi and spotted this...

97-F5-F0-A3-6922-485-F-A399-94-C578-FC8-EEC

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:RIP Nicholas Parsons. 'Just A Minute' will never seem the same.
Is this the guy who went on that Britain’s worst drivers a few years back hosted by Quentin Wilson? Very Happy
He was on the first series of Worst Celebrity Drivers, but he had a fantastic career. I saw him first on the Arthur Haynes show, but he played straight man to many other comedians. Sale of the Century was a game show I hated, but he presented it for many years with a certain style.
He hosted Just A Minute, from its inception, in 1967, until the present day, and that's quite an achievement.
Whatever he did, he did with style, wit, and charm. Would that there were more like him on TV today.
Instead we have to put up with programmes about pubic hair, and where it's gone. 
Down the plug hole normally.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That’s the program Boncey. He had a blue Jaguar at the time if I remember rightly and he must have been in his 70’s then.

I don’t recall seeing him on the telly apart from that considering my age.

Sale of the century is a blast from the past though! I think it was Keith Chegwin? Who hosted it when I saw it all those years back. Then again it could have been Les Dennis!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just booked my cabs for my trip to the dentist on Monday. £65. Not bad actually for a two way trip. 
In passing, anyone who doesn't turn up for an appointment can be penalised. Used to be £25.
Doesn't work the other way though. I remember taking time off work to pay them a visit, and had to come home because the dentist hadn't turned in.
Wasn't recompensed for my expenses though. I didn't complain of course. They have drills.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone know why Alastair Stewart was forced to step down from reading the new? All I can find is 'error of judgement'. His twitter account has been deleted.
Not that important, but I need to know.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone know why Alastair Stewart was forced to step down from reading the new? All I can find is 'error of judgement'. His twitter account has been deleted.

'Error of Judgement' should be the title of your autobiography.

I'll buy it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone know why Alastair Stewart was forced to step down from reading the new? All I can find is 'error of judgement'. His twitter account has been deleted.

I'll buy it.
Best seller for sure. You might like my previous book, Withering Shites: A social History The Outdoor Toilet.
There's a particularly good chapter about San Izal toilet paper. No longer in print sadly, although you could try ebay.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll buy it.
Best seller for sure. You might like my previous book, Withering Shites: A social History The Outdoor Toilet.
There's a particularly good chapter about San Izal toilet paper. No longer in print sadly, although you could try ebay.
I can only assume that you don't get the Bolton News.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll buy it.
I can only assume that you don't get The Bolton News!

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I said I can only assume...............

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sounds like something Hilda Baker would have said.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you got online Tourette’s today Cajun? Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been given an ultimatum. Sort this mess out or else. Or else what? Be honest, is this a mess? I can guarantee everything you see is of some importance. To me, at least. What do they want? I intend to take steps, this very evening, to tidy it up, but I do so under duress.
They also think I have too many plugs connected, and that I'm in danger of causing the house to burn down. How very far fetched. Do you lot suffer from the 'tidy police'?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 33 Img_0513

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they keep you locked in the attic?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Do they keep you locked in the attic?
It's not the attic, but it might as well be. No one dares to venture in, other than the odd brave soul who tells me to sort it out. Things only came to a head tonight when Baldwin, my oldest teddy, was threatened with dismemberment. That was when things got ugly, and I hit back by threatening to wear shorts and sandals when the weather gets warmer.
An uneasy truce exists. I'm tidying up. But my new home page is 'Shorts for men' on Amazon.
I'm ready for a fight.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Five minutes to EMMERDALE.

Tonight is the night when Marlon is boiled in olive oil at The Woolpack.

Hopefully.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Five minutes to EMMERDALE.

Tonight is the night when Marlon is boiled in olive oil at The Woolpack.

Hopefully.
Not watched it since Matt Skilbeck had a dust up with Harry Mowlam, and was accused of his murder. Seen a few bits of it recently, and farming doesn't seem to come into it.
How I long for the days of Mr Wilks and Amos Brearly. (I reckon they were secret lovers). I also had a soft spot for Frank Tate, due mainly to the fact that the man playing him couldn't act for toffee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum