Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Had a chat with him but really taking the piss and he said he got them online from House of Slippers that really cracked me up. I said nice boots mate and he said yes i got them from House of Slippers obviously takes his slippering very seriously.
House Of Slippers is very good. Check these out. Ignore the mules, I refuse to accept them as slippers.

https://www.houseofslippers.co.uk/mens-c284

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Incredibly sad this in the BEN.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Incredibly sad this in the BEN.
I reckon the Royal British Legion will do him proud. He'll have a good turn out for sure.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Incredibly sad this in the BEN.
I reckon the Royal British Legion will do him proud. He'll have a good turn out for sure.

I hope so he deserves a good send off. Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The new Betvictor site is pants. I shouldn't have to put up with this.

I'll have to change bookies. But who will get the Bonce thumbs up.

Certainly won't be Betfred. Might go back to bet365 or Ladbrokes.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You’re better off with Sky Bet or Bet365

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:You’re better off with Sky Bet or Bet365
So many to choose from these days. Can't remember when I last visited a betting shop.

I gave Skybet the brush off because they kept offering me 'free' £5 bets that were, of course, far from free.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't bother with bet365, i've moved from them after they ripped me off a few weeks ago. I had an acca on and the best kept going missing and when it came back i had a cash out available which then wouldn't work! I emailed them and complained and they admitted it was their error but wouldn't honour the payout.

I went to Skybet and got £30 of free bets and won £50 and they have a lot more boosts on prices on there so i'm sticking with them now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kermit Maynard, a real man. They don't make them like this any more.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

First heard her in 2015. Loved her ever since.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

When I was in school, mention of a slipper meant you were going to get your arse paddled. How times change  Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:When I was in school, mention of a slipper meant you were going to get your arse paddled. How times change  Laughing
I was about to admonish Glos for posting this on the music thread, until I noticed I'd posted my music video on my own thread.
These things happen as we age. I'm now going to a place of privacy to consider my future.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had a call from my 89 year old mum, who calmly informed me that a giant spider, with two bodies, had run under her TV stand.
It seems it's spoiling her enjoyment of Bullseye. I may have to check her medication tomorrow. Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bonce, I hadn't heard of Gaelynn Lea. Thank you so much for bringing her to our attention. Have now read up about her and her husband....wow!! Inspirational.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Bonce, I hadn't heard of Gaelynn Lea. Thank you so much for bringing her to our attention. Have now read up about her and her husband....wow!! Inspirational.
My pleasure. She's a wonderful performer.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are the Wanderers skimping on the coffee cups? Got our coffee, wandered up to our seats, and found that the lids didn't fit the coffee cups properly.
That's like a bomb in the hands of someone with my record for mishaps.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to bed late last night due to a sensational game of Owzthat.
During a game between the Famous Singers Who Are Now Dead, and the Irish Flat Jockey's XI, Roy Orbison scored a brilliant 206, setting a new record.
The previous record of 177, set by Long John Silver for the Fictional Characters against the Game Show Host All Stars, had stood for over two years.
Celebrated late into the night, and had an extra mug of Horlicks into the bargain.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Got to bed late last night due to a sensational game of Owzthat.
During a game between the Famous Singers Who Are Now Dead, and the Irish Flat Jockey's XI, Roy Orbison scored a brilliant 206, setting a new record.
The previous record of 177, set by Long John Silver for the Fictional Characters against the Game Show Host All Stars, had stood for over two years.
Celebrated late into the night, and had an extra mug of Horlicks into the bargain.
 Have you been at the magic mushrooms again boncey?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum