Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did post that last Weds in here. See post 571 Bonce. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I did post that last Weds in here. See post 571 Bonce. Very Happy
I don't read the rubbish on my thread. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy days. Remember this game well. Neil Whatmore did the HT draw on Saturday. Makes me feel old.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was only a kid at the time but remember us going up to Division 1 and kids starting to take more interest in BWFC. I had one of the long sleeve white shirts with the umbro's down the arm, probably the first football shirt i had i think?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:Sorry I meant to say I caught him on my CCTV doing it.

He had a quick look around and then proceeded to cosy up to the back end of the wagon then removing his gloves to do the business. He must have spent 5 mins shaking it about 10:30 this morning and then simply put his gloves back on.  

The dozy prat left the wagon door open thinking it would shield him from being seen doing it not realising a camera was facing him head on! :facepalm:

I suppose it could have been worse if he decided to take a shit instead!
I bet it was a tough wank..........but I'm sure you managed it

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP Terry Jones.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:RIP Terry Jones.
 Just read about that, he was a very funny man and played an old hag better than anyone else i can think of.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:RIP Terry Jones.
 Just read about that, he was a very funny man and played an old hag better than anyone else i can think of.
Nat would run him close.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You absolute gobshite, I've been compared to a prettier Posh Spice.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still recovering from watching something about old people on the game on Channel 5 last night.

There I was flicking around when I happened to land on two old blokes going at it. What the fook is the world coming to when that sort of filth is forced upon upstanding citizens like myself.

I couldn't take my eyes off it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm still recovering from watching something about old people on the game on Channel 5 last night.

There I was flicking around when I happened to land on two old blokes going at it. What the fook is the world coming to when that sort of filth is forced upon upstanding citizens like myself.

Were the old blokes at it together? I'm not sure I could watch anything like that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Were the old blokes at it together? I'm not sure I could watch anything like that.

The graphic for "end of part" was two blokes doing what I believe is called a "69".

I bet KP watched it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm still recovering from watching something about old people on the game on Channel 5 last night.

I saw this as well and it was bloody weird. One bloke on top of another who looked anorexic where he looked to be grinding on him and an pap woman on the game to supplement her pension.

Had a bloke on there who had had a sex change spread eagle on the bed showing what he had to do every night to stretch his fanny out! Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat did you see Louis Theroux on sex the other night? 

That was uncomfortable watching too!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat did you see Louis Theroux on sex the other night? 

What do you take me for, some sort of pervert?

Yes, I did watch it. Clearly everyone is at it. Why bother with a proper job when you can boff strangers for £200 a time.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was straight on adultwork after that  Twisted Evil

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Were there any decent slippers on show? A lot of these pervs have a slipper or shoe fetish.

Not only that, but some of these people use them for unnatural purposes. It's all very strange.

A friend of mine can't have sex without the aid of a Corby Trouser Press. He has to take it on holiday with him.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Nat did you see Louis Theroux on sex the other night? 

What do you take me for, some sort of pervert?

Yes, I did watch it. Clearly everyone is at it. Why bother with a proper job when you can boff strangers for £200 a time.
Not in Preston!!!

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Were there any decent slippers on show? A lot of these pervs have a slipper or shoe fetish.

Not only that, but some of these people use them for unnatural purposes. It's all very strange.

A friend of mine can't have sex without the aid of a Corby Trouser Press. He has to take it on holiday with him.
You can always judge a man by the company he keeps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum