Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 50]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've been given an ultimatum. Sort this mess out or else. Or else what? Be honest, is this a mess? I can guarantee everything you see is of some importance. To me, at least. What do they want? I intend to take steps, this very evening, to tidy it up, but I do so under duress.
They also think I have too many plugs connected, and that I'm in danger of causing the house to burn down. How very far fetched. Do you lot suffer from the 'tidy police'?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 34 Img_0513

You are certainly not a technophobe with all the I.T equipment everywhere like some on here! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Believe it or not KP, I swore I'd never buy a computer. I'd be lost without the internet now. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone know why Alastair Stewart was forced to step down from reading the new? All I can find is 'error of judgement'. His twitter account has been deleted.
Not that important, but I need to know.
 He quoted Shakespeare and it mentions an angry ape but the chap he sent it to is black and kicked off. He probably thought he was being clever but should have checked who he was responding to before sending it. 

I very much doubt he is a racist and it's the usual twitter storm with the permanently outraged up in arms yet again.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone know why Alastair Stewart was forced to step down from reading the new? All I can find is 'error of judgement'. His twitter account has been deleted.
Not that important, but I need to know.
 He quoted Shakespeare and it mentions an angry ape but the chap he sent it to is black and kicked off. He probably thought he was being clever but should have checked who he was responding to before sending it. 

I very much doubt he is a racist and it's the usual twitter storm with the permanently outraged up in arms yet again.
I hate twitter.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tidy up completed. Ok, it's not perfect, but you have to agree I've made a pretty good stab at it. Might not last long mind. My family don't understand me.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 34 Img_0514

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have returned from the dentist with no mishaps, and a temporary crown. Two more visits and I'll be sorted. Steering clear of veggie bacon for the time being.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mum's 90 today! Bloody hell! She's got a cake, but we thought it best to give the candles a miss. 
Woe betide us if we turn up and interrupt Loose Women. When I asked her what she'd like gift wise for her 90th, she said 'slippers'.
What a woman.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

99p for a small bag of Cheddars at the hospital. Scandalous.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm wearing my Sesame Street pyjamas, and my best zip up slippers. I look, and feel, sensational. Decided to watch an episode of Gideon's Way, a British cop show from way back in 1965, that starred John Gregson.
In one scene a plain clothes detective accosted a ten year old boy, saying, 'Hello sonny, I'm a policeman. Can I borrow your bike for an hour. I promise to bring it back'.
In the end he had to give the boy ten bob, but got the bike. Why he needed the bike needn't concern you, but I'm not sure how it would go down today.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brucie's birthday on Feb 22nd. I'll watch his Sammy Davis tribute, then raise a glass to the old boy.

I'm sure you'll all do the same.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks for that, I'll put  it in my diary.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's also in my diary:

"Do not log onto Bolton Nuts".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's also in my diary:

"Do not log onto Bolton Nuts".
Very Happy  Don't worry, I'm having a low key celebration. Just a few friends in the at home.

Won't even mention it on here.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's torn it. I'm all choked up now. Sad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All alone at the moment, so I've decided to do some fishless fingers for tea.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:All alone at the moment, so I've decided to do some fishless fingers for tea.
Do fish really have fingers with breadcrumbs on them?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's another world out there. Shocked

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your search history will mean you're on a watch list at GCHQ i reckon  Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Your search history will mean you're on a watch list at GCHQ i reckon  Laughing
This popped up in my recommendations. Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Your search history will mean you're on a watch list at GCHQ i reckon  Laughing
This popped up in my recommendations. Shocked
It's actually a very good series of interviews with people on the outer limits of society.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum