Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

381Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 10:24

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Might have to do a weekly shop on Anne summers......

Pasta, chocolate and other stuff 3 for 2 at the minute.......all penis shaped......even better

382Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 10:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My favourite Lidl branded wine is on offer from today and was thinking to buy a case of it so I didn't have to go back for a bit but I just can't be arsed as I bet it has all gone.

Doesn't look like I will be eating salmon for a while either!

It's getting rather depressing now.

383Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 10:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Might have to do a weekly shop on Anne summers......

Pasta, chocolate and other stuff 3 for 2 at the minute.......all penis shaped......even better

Very Happy

384Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 10:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny if possible I would be whipping the kids out of school now mate and having done with it for a bit.

They can't fine you in a situation like this.

385Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Might have to do a weekly shop on Anne summers......

Very Happy
In my case they'd be chocolate buttons. Very Happy

386Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its at times like this that we see what a very thin veneer of 'civilisation' we have.  KP is right, as time goes on, if things aren't managed properly, then all hell will break out, with every man for himself.
The only good point I can see at the moment, for my wife and myself, is that we might finally use some of the stuff in the freezer that we have bought, but never got around to using.

387Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It's the panic buying that annoys me. Apparently some arseholes are buying extra freezers so they can keep panic buying!

Even more annoying is that when brexit goes tits up all the brexiteers can blame it on the coronavirus. Smile

388Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:47

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ive just bought a mini oven and will be going doing a small shop later if there is fuck all left.

Oh well, might lose some weight finally at this rate.... come on Nat, I've left it wide open for you, just like doorways need to be for me to get through

389Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:48

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:Johnny if possible I would be whipping the kids out of school now mate and having done with it for a bit.

They are starting off after today. Don't want to take them out halfway through in case it worries them

390Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Even more annoying is that when brexit goes tits up all the brexiteers can blame it on the coronavirus. Smile

::FU::

391Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 11:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Johnny if possible I would be whipping the kids out of school now mate and having done with it for a bit.

They are starting off after today. Don't want to take them out halfway through in case it worries them

It wouldn't surprise me if they know somethign is going on TBH. Kids are pretty smart at picking things up like this.

You can always reassure them about it and tell them that they will be fine.

I've taken my lad out of nursery this week and I have a feeling that he won't be going back at all now until all this is over with.

It's just not worth the risk IMO.

392Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 12:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Question:

If I keep quoting this idiot's inane responses and desperate bids for approval via emotional appeals in the absence of reason and understanding, will we eventually get a post that is so big it will take up an entire page?

No because I'll just pot you as you are clearly seeking attention and a reaction on a thread where at least three people have told us all that they and/or their love ones are in the high risk category where catching the virus could be fatal to them.

Haven't you got that into your self-centred and petty minded little head of yours yet?

This isn't a game for some of us.

This shouldn't have been needed to have been spelt out to you, which just goes to shows how much up your own arse you actually are.
Refer back to post 266 in which I made a perfectly valid observation - later proved to be true - and your response in 268 was to make a snidey (and illogical BTW) insult for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The fact is....
You started the problem - I just gave my opinion and expressed a theory and you responded by chucking insults at me. If you happen to disagree with what I write, that's fine but are you not capable of putting forward an alternative perspective without having to resort to having a personal dig at me? You are aware that this is a place where opinions are expressed and that throwing out insults to try to undermine the credibility of the author doesn't constitute a rebuttal of the opinion expressed?
Now you're talking about throwing your toys out of the pram because my thoughts on the matter turned out to be true and you are simply not grown up enough to admit when you are wrong.

Stop being so pathetic. Unless you want to bring an end to all debate and just have everyone talk shite and agree with it all the time? Just because I don't share the same taste in slippers as Bonce doesn't mean I feel the need to constantly question his expertise in footwear or his sanity.

Well maybe the last one is up for discussion Smile - but not an incessant diatribe.

Anyhoo Sluffster, it seems that as you are an admin I can't block your posts so I don't have to see them - but there's nothing stopping you from ignoring me unless you really are trolling me that is.

Your post 266 states that YOU thought the EXPERTS on which the government plan was based were WRONG and had NOT thought things through.

My reply on 268 stated that you were an expert on everything!

So where was this insult, it was a statement of fact on how you post on here - and probably are in real life.

Your statement was WRONG the experts had thought things through and all the rest of it as followed the same pattern of you not wishing to accept that you could possibly be wrong about anything, ever.

Well I'm not playing your games any more.

This is totally the wrong thread to be doing it on anyway.

You are completely wrapped up in yourself to even realise that or have any concerns about anyone else other than yourself.

In fact you probably don't even care about anyone else.

Well I do.

If you are to stupid to understand that you won't be around much longer on here.

I trust I've made myself abundantly clear.

393Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 12:46

Give it a rest Sluffy, nobody should be banned because you don’t like them. Block him if you must but we can’t afford to lose regular posters.

394Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 12:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Give it a rest Sluffy

Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Oh-the-irony-ts-toomucie-33960611

395Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 12:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well things have just changed in the Norpig household. My son was sent home from School this morning as he has a dry continuous cough. That means the whole family now has to self isolate for 14 days!

396Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 13:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Well things have just changed in the Norpig household. My son was sent home from School this morning as he has a dry continuous cough. That means the whole family now has to self isolate for 14 days!

Shit.

397Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 13:01

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Well things have just changed in the Norpig household. My son was sent home from School this morning as he has a dry continuous cough. That means the whole family now has to self isolate for 14 days!
Awww shit, stay safe norpig, hope your son feels better

398Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 13:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers KP and Johnny, he has a cough but is ok otherwise so it's unlikely to be the dreaded corona but we have to follow the guidance and self isolate. Going to be a long 2 weeks indoors!

399Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 13:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Storm Trooper is stocking up on coke...

Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 26110846-8125093-image-a-2_1584524082453

400Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 18 2020, 13:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Cheers KP and Johnny, he has a cough but is ok otherwise so it's unlikely to be the dreaded corona but we have to follow the guidance and self isolate. Going to be a long 2 weeks indoors!

Time will tell but hope you all haven't got it mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum