Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should a Coronavirus vaccine be mandatory?

+7
xmiles
wanderlust
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
boltonbonce
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ll leave it there.  We’ll agree to disagree.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Been away for a week in Germany, and when I come back, its the same old shite. Roll on the start of the new season.

Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I’m going to bang their heads together. Very Happy
Can you stream that on Nuts TV please?
It would be ppv.

I would make a killing! Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

As someone who has dyslexia all his life, I appreciate the spell check function on this site and always read back every post I write to see if it reads ok and if there are any obvious mistakes in it.

I'm far from perfect on spelling and grammar but even I know the difference between 'your' and you're'.

If people can't be arsed reading back what they have written before posting it then why should anybody be arsed reading it when they do?
And yet you’ve never mastered the difference between “as” and “has”.

Not that I’m bothered about your spelling mistakes and grammatical errors - just think it’s not a line of argument you should pursue.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always one to keep stoking the fire. :facepalm:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Always one to keep stoking the fire. :facepalm:

Exactly Karly.

He's a bad loser is the top and bottom of it, I've met his type before.

They seem incapable of moving on and carry a grudge around with them.

Any little opportunity they see to have a little dig they will do.

We had ALL moved on from this yet he still wanted his little pop at me.

It says more about him than about anything else but he is unable to see it that way.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anybody want to see a simple way to ensure correct use of apostrophes?   (No...didn't think so!)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Exactly Karly.

It says more about him than about anything else but he is unable to see it that way.

Stoking the fire? Just pointing out the bleedin’ obvious. If you haven’t got the grace to admit you were pontificating about something you do regularly yourself then deflect away. Still looks like a pot / kettle scenario and just because I mentioned an inconvenient fact, it can’t in any way be construed as “having a pop” at you. It’s just a fact.

And FYI I haven’t lost anything as far as I’m aware.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Always one to keep stoking the fire. :facepalm:
I meant no discourtesy in pointing out the obvious flaw to the argument but by taking this somewhat twisted perspective, you are simply rattling Sluffy’s cage so please stop “stoking the fire” yourself.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Exactly Karly.

Stoking the fire? Just pointing out the bleedin’ obvious. If you haven’t got the grace to admit you were pontificating about something you do regularly yourself then deflect away. Still looks like a pot / kettle scenario and just because I mentioned an inconvenient fact, it can’t in any way be construed as “having a pop” at you. It’s just a fact.

And FYI I haven’t lost anything as far as I’m aware.

Exactly as predicted!

No you're never wrong about anything are you...

Ever...

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Exactly as predicted!

Ever...

Why are admin permitted multiple quotes when everyone else is restricted to one?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

H
Sluffy wrote:

Exactly as predicted!

Ever...
Not sure why you feel the need to talk in terms of winning and losing in the first place. There are no winners or losers in a dialogue and we’ve always agreed to disagree in the past so I really don’t understand what’s going on in your head, but it does come across as a bit sad.
Facts on the other hand are indisputable and it is a fact that you have difficulty with spelling- which doesn’t particularly bother me as I can still understand what you are trying to say.
However when you start to pontificate to other people about spelling then you may wish to consider your own situation and recognise that others may also have difficulty in that area or are simply not pedantic enough or arsed to check before you lecture them.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:H

Not sure why you feel the need to talk in terms of winning and losing in the first place. There are no winners or losers in a dialogue and we’ve always agreed to disagree in the past so I really don’t understand what’s going on in your head, but it does come across as a bit sad.
Facts on the other hand are indisputable and it is a fact that you have difficulty with spelling- which doesn’t particularly bother me as I can still understand what you are trying to say.
However when you start to pontificate to other people about spelling then you may wish to consider your own situation and recognise that others may also have difficulty in that area or are simply not pedantic enough or arsed to check before you lecture them.

Well said lusty.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Well let us start off from where the conspiracy theory's spring from in the current era and that I would say is social media.

If you can accept that the next step is to see what engagement there is on social media for the UK?

In an article published a year ago I found this -

In the United Kingdom, there are more than 45 million active social media users.

This rate of 45 million social media users means that approximately 67% of the population of the UK, therefore, is using social media.

https://hostreviews.co.uk/social-media-statistics-uk/#:~:text=In%20the%20United%20Kingdom%2C%20there,social%20media%20on%20mobile%20devices.

However the article goes on to say this also -

The fact is that 77% of all social media users in the UK have actively engaged with social media platforms (posting, commenting, etc.) in the period of one month.

So my reasoning goes something like 67% of the UK population has access to conspiracy theory's but some/many will think of them as pure bullshit but of those who do swallow the utter tripe some/most will post, comment about it, so if we say only three quarters  of the 67% have reacted to it then something like 41% have probably believed at least one piece of fake news/conspiracy theory at face value.

Let's say for argument sake there is a wide margin of error on the assumptions I've made of 8% plus or minus, then I suggest that somewhere between a third (33%) and a half (49%) of the UK population is stupid enough to believe such shit.

Seems about right to me.

How does it to you?

Thanks Sluffy!!!! lol!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Let's say for argument sake there is a wide margin of error on the assumptions I've made of 8% plus or minus, then I suggest that somewhere between a third (33%) and a half (49%) of the UK population is stupid enough to believe such shit.

Seems about right to me.

How does it to you?

Thanks Sluffy!!!! lol!

Very Happy

You're very welcome mate but I have to admit for something written in fun it's been extremely hard going with one or two on here who clearly have their axes to grind with me!!!

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just Chill.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:Just Chill.

I do, as I'm not the one going around carrying the grudges!

Cool

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Cool
:facepalm:

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Cool

Shocked

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum