Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Broadcorping Castration

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 20]

61British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who the fuck is Alex Scott.

62British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:21

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Who the fuck is Alex Scott.
Decent footballer and fair at punditry, but I doubt very much that she will be able to match Sue Barker's lightness of touch as chair of AQofSport. 
If it ain't broke....etc.....

63British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The BBC is broken and needs breaking up.

64British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

great legs on her!

65British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't know she may be the new host of QoS, just seen that people have been sending her racist messages on twitter? Utter morons, they should tracked down and charged.

66British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Didn't know she may be the new host of QoS, just seen that people have been sending her racist messages on twitter? Utter morons, they should tracked down and charged.

Aparrently the abuse was aimed more at the BBC and not her.

67British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Still not great though is it KP? Why shouldn't she get the job? Who cares what colour she is?

68British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Still not great though is it KP? Why shouldn't she get the job? Who cares what colour she is?

I couldn't care less what colour people are as it makes no diference to me. If the person is adequate for the job then that's good enough for me and what matters.

Jug ears though looks to have been race baiting about it though with his comment on twatter.

He really needs to zip his mouth the prick.

69British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Very good friend of Lineker and Bellerin apparently. Go figure.

70British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Very good friend of Lineker and Bellerin apparently. Go figure.
And?

71British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF if the beeb want to be more equal with the ethnic minority and younger folk etc etc on the telly then they really should swap lineker for someone else.

72British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 16:05

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Great!

I'm going to start watching Question of Sport more often if Alex Scott is hosting it.  

She played the game and is very knowledgeable.

Plus she is very likeable and cute.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Fri Sep 18 2020, 16:11; edited 2 times in total

73British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 16:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[quote="Norpig"][quote="Angry Dad"]Who the fuck is Alex Scott.[/quote]
great legs on her![/quote]

Yes she has very nice looking woman now i see why they dumped Barker.

The BBC are shit.

74British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:TBF if the beeb want to be more equal with the ethnic minority and younger folk etc etc on the telly then they really should swap lineker for someone else.

The majority of MOTD viewers are aged 35-55.

75British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 19:49

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The majority of MOTD viewers are aged 35-55.

So why is the more discerning generation having to fund the grotesque pay checks of these self-adulating, egocentric slebs?

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Sep 19 2020, 08:37; edited 1 time in total

76British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Fri Sep 18 2020, 22:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

I couldn't care less what colour people are as it makes no diference to me. If the person is adequate for the job then that's good enough for me and what matters.

Jug ears though looks to have been race baiting about it though with his comment on twatter.

Makes no difference to me either KP. But there's summat not right about the Beeb and Smarmypants exemplifies and personifies it.

77British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Sep 19 2020, 08:10

karlypants wrote:

Explain how the tweet is race baiting for me.

78British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Sep 19 2020, 08:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If 'no conversations have been had' why's the old tax-dodging smarmite congratulating her on Twitter?

79British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Sep 19 2020, 08:37

Ten Bobsworth wrote:If 'no conversations have been had' why's the old tax-dodging smarmite congratulating her on Twitter?

Sluffy wrote:

We are not a site for trolls.

If that's what you want then go play somewhere else.

You copied a quote, all you had to do was to link to it - it's not hard and it gives the author the credit for his work.

80British Broadcorping Castration - Page 4 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Sep 19 2020, 09:52

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Alex Scott has got her own low-tax, cash accumulating company too. Its called AVS Media Ltd. Its not accumulated as much cash yet as her tree-planting pal who owns Hebemo but its doing alright and there's time.

Still heard nowt from the Beeb or its journos about how much Hector Bellerin actually spent on these trees, how much he's 'investing' in FGR or exactly whose money FGR has been spending over the last ten years or so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum