Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Broadcorping Castration

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 20]

221British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 10:04

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

No such word in the dictionary.

You're pretending you intended to say a word that doesn't even exist rather than admit you made a tiny spelling mistake???

You certainly make me laugh!

How does a dyslexic spot a creative spelling?

222British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 10:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

You're pretending you intended to say a word that doesn't even exist rather than admit you made a tiny spelling mistake???

How does a dyslexic spot a creative spelling?

I don't, the Spellcheck facility does that.

I do know though that 'creative spelling' is your way of trying to distract from saying that he made a spelling mistake though and tried to cover it up rather than admit to it!

:rofl:

223British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 10:35

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
I have to hand it to you ten bob that is actually funny  Very Happy
Anyway I was just testing out Boncey's theory that everybody's doing it. He's right in the sense that the great majority of folk would choose to reduce their tax bills if presented with the opportunity but there are some who really do push the boundaries and they tend to be of a certain type in my experience.

Pleased that I found no indication of Osman and Alexander pushing the boundaries.

224British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 10:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Anyway I was just testing out Boncey's theory that everybody's doing it. He's right in the sense that the great majority of folk would choose to reduce their tax bills if presented with the opportunity but there are some who really do push the boundaries and they tend to be of a certain type in my experience.

Pleased that I found no indication of Osman and Alexander pushing the boundaries.
Can't wait to see Trump's records. He's saying he's a genius when it comes to using the system. What say you Bob?

225British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:07

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Can't wait to see Trump's records. He's saying he's a genius when it comes to using the system. What say you Bob?
I refer you to my earlier answer about Trump, Boncey. I can't remember what it was but I do recall you being amused by it.

226British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

It's your special word.
I'll be petitioning Suzy Dent to get it included in the OED next year.

Wordly (adj) Describing someone who uses 10 words when only 1 is needed in order to obfuscate the facts

227British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I refer you to my earlier answer about Trump, Boncey. I can't remember what it was but I do recall you being amused by it.
I can't even remember what I did 3 hours ago. I just wait for the cops to tell me.

228British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:16

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

British Broadcorping Castration's still getting attention. Broke the 2000 viewings yesterday and just gone past 2300. Maybe there's a bit of mileage in it yet.

229British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:21

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I can't even remember what I did 3 hours ago. I just wait for the cops to tell me.
Me neither. I blame it on the vegan rose I quaff from my favoured Clitheroe wine supplier.

230British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

It's your special word.
I'll be petitioning Suzy Dent to get it included in the OED next year.

Wordly (adj) Describing someone who uses 10 words when only 1 is needed in order to obfuscate the facts

I don't know about it being my special word but someone who makes small spelling error on a meaningless football chat forum where everyone posts anonymously and then has to tell a big fat lie to pretend he didn't - certainly marks you out as being someone 'special'!!!

231British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Me neither. I blame it on the vegan rose I quaff from my favoured Clitheroe wine supplier.
Time for a wines and spirits thread I think. I'm liking American wine at the moment.

232British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:34

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

I do know though that 'creative spelling' is your way of trying to distract from  saying that he made a spelling mistake though and tried to cover it up rather than admit to it!

A creative spelling for comic effect wouldn't be picked up by a dictionary or Spellcheck, now would it?  :rofl: :rofl:  Please lighten up, Sluffy!

In any case, I wouldn't attempt to defend Wanderlust.....he is more than capable of doing that for himself.

Whilst I sympathise with your dyslexia, Sluffy, it's probably not wise of you to pick up on anything to do with spelling, grammar or punctuation on here. Smile There are lots of posters in full control of the English Language.

233British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we add beer into that as well? I order from quite a few local to me craft beer places now and they are great.

234British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get your finger out and get a thread going then! :biggrin:

235British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:37

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Time for a wines and spirits thread I think. I'm liking American wine at the moment.
Hungary and Portugal for me. Produced some good footie players over the years as well. 
Try Kardos Dry Furmint or Vila Nova Loureiro from www.dbyrne-finewines.co.uk

236British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Get your finger out and get a thread going then! :biggrin:
What about?

237British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 11:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Get your finger out and get a thread going then! :biggrin:
What about?

Booze of course. Smile

238British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 12:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I do know though that 'creative spelling' is your way of trying to distract from  saying that he made a spelling mistake though and tried to cover it up rather than admit to it!

A creative spelling for comic effect wouldn't be picked up by a dictionary or Spellcheck, now would it?  :rofl: :rofl:  Please lighten up, Sluffy!

In any case, I wouldn't attempt to defend Wanderlust.....he is more than capable of doing that for himself.

Whilst I sympathise with your dyslexia, Sluffy, it's probably not wise of you to pick up on anything to do with spelling, grammar or punctuation on here. Smile There are lots of posters in full control of the English Language.

I don't want your sympathy thanks, dyslexia is part of who I am.

I guess I could even put forward a case that it has even helped shape me in my formative years to think of ways around problems, to adapt and to use my head.  It's forced me in a way to worker harder and smarter to simply be on the level others who probably take what they have been born with for granted.  Maybe I've used that early developed mental drive, dexterity and deeper thinking to achieve and survive with my early peers in primary, junior, secondary schools and in my career going forward, I certainly did alright for myself from what start I had in life.  That's not bragging or demeaning of my roots, simply a statement of truth.  I had a very happy and loving childhood for what it is worth and excelled all throughout my school years.

Wanderlust clearly has a bee in his bonnet about me.  

If he want's to have a pop at me, he'll get one back.

If he makes errors and wants to tell lies to try to cover them up whilst doing so, I'll simply point them out.

Seems he likes to give it - but can't take it!

There's many like that unfortunately.

I just laugh at them.

Maybe they would welcome your sympathy instead because clearly they are the ones with the real life issues.

Just a thought.

239British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 13:15

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Looks like Zoe Ball's been splashing Beeb licence fee payer's cash on a new home for her, her boyfriend and kids, Woody and Nelly. What kind of parent gives their kids names that might give them problems at school? Is it the boy named Sue theory?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/inside-zoe-balls-15-million-22712420

Must be a big Nelly Pledge fan

https://youtu.be/95xdGcBbMWI

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue Sep 29 2020, 13:27; edited 1 time in total

240British Broadcorping Castration - Page 12 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 13:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How dare she spend her wages, what a terrible person she is  Rolling Eyes

If someone offered you mega bucks to do a job you're hardly likely to turn it down are you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum