Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Ban The Gays?

+13
Soul Kitchen
Lyric Todkill
BoltonTillIDie
jayjay23
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
summercummings
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:46

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:I read somewhere that AIDS was started by monkeys in Africa.

True, Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV) crossed to Humans and became HIV.

102Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Angry Dad, this is not a thread about homophobia and I'd ask you to keep comments like that to yourself.

This is a thread about preventing the end of mankind.
The end of mankind would be a good thing for the planet natasha, its all going tits up, queer, wonky, greedy, nasty, yup it needs wiping out and a fresh start with a new dominant species not this old fucked up faceas,humans are on the way out.

103Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:55

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Angry Dad, this is not a
thread about homophobia and I'd ask you to keep comments like that to
yourself.

The end of mankind would be a good thing for the planet natasha, its all going tits up, queer, wonky, greedy, nasty, yup it needs wiping out and a fresh start with a new dominant species not this old fucked up faceas,humans are on the way out.

You should watch the documentary series "Life After People" (It's out on DVD). A very interesting look at what the future of the planet would be like if mankind went extinct.

If you're too cheap to buy the DVD:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lt. Boon on Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:57; edited 2 times in total

104Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:56

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Angry Dad, this is not a thread about homophobia and I'd ask you to keep comments like that to yourself.

If only

We are a disgusting species

105Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I read somewhere that AIDS was started by monkeys in Africa.
I think it was budgies.I remember this bloke in a garage when i was 15 in the tea room, he said he'd had a shit and his arse was diseased as it came out like a flight of budgies so i think it was budgies that must have spread it to old ladies and so on .

106Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 21:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The monkey's probably caught it from being pecked by swooping budgies.

107Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 21:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Old Dave Attenboro would cream his pants if he could see this planet years after all the scum had gone. Now that would make a great wildlife series maybe the monkeys could film it one day, the real planet of the apes.

108Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 6 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 21:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:There was a caller on The Wright Stuff this morning saying that she had gone undiagnosed for 7 years. She had been drugged raped by a Jamaican, but blood test after blood test the HIV was not tested for until one doctor decided to test for it. Unfortunately for her there was a chain reaction as she had passed the virus on to other men, without knowing. Why should they be killed off for something they didn't know about?

Why is the nationality of the person who allegedly "drugged raped" the caller a part of this post, when the nationality of the caller isn't? Is it important to the story?

Possibly was, at the time, but can't remember now as that seems like months ago and was just reporting as what was being said on The Wright Stuff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum