Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Ban The Gays?

+13
Soul Kitchen
Lyric Todkill
BoltonTillIDie
jayjay23
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
summercummings
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 12:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:

It's a shame your father didn't!

I think you need to have a chat with your parents about the 'birds and the bees'.

82Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 12:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21277450

Here is the full ACCURATE story, and not a "Daily Mail" spin from Natasha!

83Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 12:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It says unprotected gay sex is spreading HIV at an alarming rate.

84Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 13:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:It says unprotected gay sex is spreading HIV at an alarming rate.

Amongst the gay community (i.e. men who have sex with men) and not with the bi-sexual community. Now if it was the bi-sexual community then there would be a fraction cause of concern. But as HIV is very manageable nowadays and a cure coming closer each day, the fear of the eradication of the human race to the disease is as big as polio killing off the human race!!!

85Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Amongst the gay community (i.e. men who have sex with men) and not with the bi-sexual community. Now if it was the bi-sexual community then there would be a fraction cause of concern. But as HIV is very manageable nowadays and a cure coming closer each day, the fear of the eradication of the human race to the disease is as big as polio killing off the human race!!!

You don't half talk some shite Mr Amos.

There's no such thing as the bi-sexual community. There's the gay community and the straight community and a small percentage of people who visit both.

If Bernard has unprotected sex with an HIV infected man, then sleeps with a woman a week later then the HIV virus is in the straight community - therefore it could kill us all one day. Only virgins like me will be left.

86Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 14:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thing is, Natasha, you area "born again" virgin - and I bet you honestly do not know where your previous partners have been before - of if they ahve told have they told you the truth???

You say I talk shite!!! How would you class "and a small percentage of people of visit both"? I would say that they are bi-sexual!

87Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 14:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Thing is, Natasha, you area "born again" virgin - and I bet you honestly do not know where your previous partners have been before - of if they ahve told have they told you the truth???

You say I talk shite!!! How would you class "and a small percentage of people of visit both"? I would say that they are bi-sexual!

Yes, they are bi-sexual but they don't have a community. Bi-sexual people don't only sleep with other bi-sexuals. They sleep with gay or straight people.

I'm no homophobe, I once sat at the same table as a gay, but when experts start saying mankind could be doomed if we don't stop the spread of HIV I think we need to deal with the root of the prolem.

88Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 14:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Experst have not said that - you have. There is nothing in that BBC report, or any other report, to suggest that mankind is at risk. That is all in your head. Mankind has more of a chance of being killed outright by an asteroid or Avian-flu than HIV related illnesses!!!

89Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Experst have not said that - you have. There is nothing in that BBC report, or any other report, to suggest that mankind is at risk. That is all in your head. Mankind has more of a chance of being killed outright by an asteroid or Avian-flu than HIV related illnesses!!!

So we have a disease for which there is no cure. Every single day of the year people are having unprotected sex, especially in the gay community.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that eventually it will wipe us all out.

90Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll have a cure for it long before its a threat to humanity.

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:08; edited 1 time in total

91Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

So we have a disease for which there is no cure.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that eventually it will wipe us all out.

Yep, influenza will wipe out humanity long before any other disease does!

You are learning, Natasha!

92Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:They'll have a cure for it long before its a threat to humanity.

Oh, so you're a scientist now?

93Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:They'll have a cure for it long before its a threat to humanity.

Oh, so you're a scientist now?

Yes.

94Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh right. Soz.

95Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 18:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:There was a caller on The Wright Stuff this morning saying that she had gone undiagnosed for 7 years. She had been drugged raped by a Jamaican, but blood test after blood test the HIV was not tested for until one doctor decided to test for it. Unfortunately for her there was a chain reaction as she had passed the virus on to other men, without knowing. Why should they be killed off for something they didn't know about?

Why is the nationality of the person who allegedly "drugged raped" the caller a part of this post, when the nationality of the caller isn't? Is it important to the story?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

96Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:It seems my warning should have been heeded:

Huge improvements in treating and testing for HIV have failed to curb infections in gay and bisexual men in England and Wales, a study released today suggests.

Unprotected sex amoungst gay men is rampant and threatens to wipe out mankind in the near future.

So for all you gay men out there, use a fucking condom.
Men should not be putting their dicks in other mens bums its untoward. Shock therapy thats the answer, every time they stick their dicks in a mans bum they get 20.000 volts both Twisted Evil

97Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:trust:

98Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad, this is not a thread about homophobia and I'd ask you to keep comments like that to yourself.

This is a thread about preventing the end of mankind.

99Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:40

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The most frequent mode of transmission of HIV is through sexual contact with an infected person. Worldwide, the majority of cases of transmission occur through heterosexual contacts (i.e. sexual contacts between people of the opposite sex).

A well sourced, trustworthy and well written Wiki entry about HIV/AIDS. (Don't believe me? Add "HIV is spread by Blackburn fans" to the article and see how long it lasts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS#Sexual

- Basically, if the world had never produced a single homosexual, HIV/AIDS would still be just as big a problem as it is now.

A very interesting read that taught me a few facts I didn't know about AIDS. Debunking long held myths about how its spread and who by.

100Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 5 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I read somewhere that AIDS was started by monkeys in Africa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum