Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Ban The Gays?

+13
Soul Kitchen
Lyric Todkill
BoltonTillIDie
jayjay23
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
WhiteBic
Sgt. Bash
summercummings
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

3% of the population account for 50% of HIV cases in the UK, so who has the other 50%???

50% are gay men, 50% are straight men & women.

22Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Because I know its a small risk. Of all teh men you have been with, have you have unprotected sex? If so, how do you know that you haven't got HIV?

You know full well I have been a virgin for 10 years now.

23Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 13:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But what about before then?

24Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:But what about before then?

I have never, ever had unprotected sex. Have you?

25Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:14

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never used to, but whilst I have been with me present girlfriend and she has gone on the pill - we did talk about it. At moment its unprotected, so the chances of pregnancy is more than what it was before - as condoms are only 95% safe!!!

But thats what the message is all about - "Play Safe and Be Safe", then the chances of catching any STD will be minimal, or close to none as possible.

As I say its all about education than causing fear and retribution.

26Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:39

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:let me make it clear I am not homophobic

Natasha Whittam wrote:it's time to outlaw gay sex in the UK.

Suspect

27Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's your point Boon?

28Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:46

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Contradiction.

29Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you get it man, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Answer me this: would you rather do nothing and keep the gays happy and be wiped out inside 100 years or do something now and secure the future of mankind. Think long term you bellend.

30Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:50

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't get me wrong as I do have a few gay friends. But putting your manhood up where you poo from? It is a bit wrong.

31Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let me make it easier for you bellends.

Say, for example, a disease carried by dogs had the potential to kill humans, but only made dogs sick. Tests reveal the majority of dogs carry the disease.

Do you do nothing because you like cuddly dogs or do you kill every dog in the world to save mankind?

32Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Don't get me wrong as I do have a few gay friends. But putting your manhood up where you poo from? It is a bit wrong.

Homophobe. Keep your backward remarks to yourself.

33Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:53

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Answer me this: would you rather do nothing and keep the gays happy and be wiped out inside 100 years or do something now and secure the future of mankind.

I intend to be dead within the next 100 years anyway, after that I couldn't give a stuff about the future of mankind. Tbh, I find it ironic that you now claim to care Tasha. Considering a few weeks ago you posted on here that you hate people (aka the human race)!

34Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 14:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

WhiteBic wrote: But putting your manhood up where you poo from? It is a bit wrong.

Have you never bummed a woman?

35Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Queers eh rum fuckers they are wanting to Bum other blokes, aint normal thats for sure. That fucking louis spence really winds me up.

36Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Amos behaves a lot like him when you meet him in real life.

37Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only thing that's pissing me off about this thread is that bwfc71 keeps putting "teh" rather than "the".

38Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 17:45

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:ALTERNATIVELY:

Firstly, before you all get your oversized y-fronts in a twist, let me make it clear I am not against Teen Mothers in the slightest, far from it.

However, it has been announced that although the number is down we are still the worst in Europe and ahead of America and Australia when it comes to Teen Mothers.

A small number of those Teen Mothers will have probably been unduly raped by their boyfriends and strangers and due to their religion will not be allowed to have an abortion or be frightened to tell their parents that they are pregnant. But, for one reason ro another, a quite large number of Teen Mothers actually plan to get pregnant whist being a teenager.

So isn't it time we took steps to stop this? It isn't politically correct, but it's time to outlaw sex, between teh ages of 16 (and younger in quite a few cases) and 24 in the UK. It might not be fair, but surely we have to save innocence by any means necessary?

What do you think?

Great idea, your most sensible contribution to date. I fully endorse it.

39Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 20:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't see teh problem, most gays will just kill each other, if they don't use protection, they are playing russian roulette with their lives

40Time To Ban The Gays? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Ban The Gays? Fri Nov 30 2012, 20:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's what AIDS stands for. Anal Injected Death Sentence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum