Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigerian Scouting thread.

+21
kennster
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
WhiteBic
Fanny Fluffer BWFC
BoltonTillIDie
mark leach
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
largehat
Mo
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
Nigerianbolton
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 37]

201Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Fri Jul 13 2012, 18:18

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

reports to come up in days time

202Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Jul 15 2012, 14:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 348kps9

203Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Jul 24 2012, 22:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone heard from our Africa correspondent ? He last posted on Friday 13th and I am wondering if something terrible has happened.

I nipped to Preston today to see Mr Bingham but I found his parched pea stall boarded up. The only evidence that he had been there was a half hundredweight bag of Canadian Maple peas and a couple of packets of Bi-carbonate of Soda.

I got talking to the chap on the next stall which happened to advertise hair loss remedies. He told me that Mr Bingham had gone back to Venezuela complaining that things ain't what they used to be. He muttered that he had had enough of ' austerity measures' and ' fiscal prudence ' and ' double dip recessions' and left without paying his rent money to the Guild committee.

I explained that he was our Wanderers sponsor for July and I was quite disappointed that he had done a bunk without so much as a by your leave.

Anyway, we got talking and he introduced himself as Mr Gert Potgoiter, Consultant Trichologist at the Alopecian Foundation in Thatchers Heath. He told me that he was born in Wycombe and has supported Wanderers all his life. He kindly offered to take over the sponsorship for July if we are unable to locate the elusive Mr Bingham. He also kindly e-mailed me a photograph which he signed for Brother Dar.

Mr Potgoiter is running a stall at the Olympics from Thursday so I do hope we hear from Brother Dar before then.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 2a9p4y0

204Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Jul 25 2012, 04:42

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

still alive and kicking RT, the past weeks have been a busy one, Exams, Exams and Presentations. All five reports are ready, all i nd to do is upload all completetly. This should be tidied this weak sha.

205Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Jul 25 2012, 07:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excellent news. Please accept this signed photo from Gert.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 2rgow1j

206Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sat Jul 28 2012, 22:36

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

Report 1

Saturday morning I was at Tedder to watch the students
staying at the hall play together, as expected, there were many boys put there
playing together. I sat as ussuall in a corner and was mornitoring them, it
took long before there came a set playing
good football. Having previously seen Dare David play, wasn’t so impressed at
the particular time because he looked rusty with his touches then. But, I saw
another boy, tall, strong and a lot of strength in him. His name is Adebayo,
played more like a forward but not exactly a striker, so we could say he plays
behind them. I did a little info seeking about Adebayo, and I was told he was a
final year student of psychology. That to me looks good as if he can keep up,
he wouldn’t have any problem making a bold step into playing abroad.

Video: https://youtu.be/VYy_O8iKkW4 (adebayo
wearing black. A tall guy)

Report 2

One of the things you
don’t see all the time at the school’s sport complex actually happened today,
the 3sc old boys football club of Ibadan came onto the pitch as usual to train
ahead of their next match, but due to the fact that the main pitch at the
school was being worked on by the sport
officials, they had no choice but to move to another pitch which was always
being used by the students. Their first intention was to drive the students
away from the pitch, but that backfired as the students showed to them how
soccer hungry they also were. For there to be peace and have everyone
satisfied, they both agree on playing against each other on the particular
pitch while they rotate plays. It was now the amateur students vs the
professionals. I was there the whole time, nothing to watch at the side of the
OLDBOYS, so I focussed on the student players as they were battered by the
Oldboys. I found a boy named Afolabi, who stayed at the back for the students
and even though the Oldboys kept coming in, he showed good football skills with
his clean tackles and clearing of the ball.

Video: https://youtu.be/KT6-sMSsjlc

Report 3

A secondary school coach was to bring in boys from his
school to train with them at the UI sport complex. I was informed by a friend
earlier, so I appeared at the area before anything started. This boys were
truly young, I avoided acting too fast and talking to their coach cus I don’t
want a situation where he’ll start asking me for money or send me away from the
area. I stayed around till the boys started training and secretly took a clip of
them. After the whole training, I hooked up with one of the players and he told
me they only came around because they had a small issue with their formal
training ground. I took a good description of the place and promised to show up
officially to keep a watch on them as he
was really enthusiastic about my work.

Video https://youtu.be/qGWAD15zg5c

Report 4

Was at the hall zik to watch some students playing soccer at
the hall pitch. I sat gently to
watch them all play together as different set of boys replaced the outgoing
ones, the game was entertaining not really cause of the football skills but
because of the humor integrated while the boys played together. However, I was
able to spot Bolaji, who as a result of his defending prowess at the back
helped his team survive many other teams
as he was fast in clearing any threat and even when going forward, tracks back
quickly and distribute good passes while maintaining his stands. Also on the
pitch was Walter, he plays well at the back and does well in cordinatinting the
whole team by steering em into victory.

Video: https://youtu.be/GzvQjSm2X6Q

Report 5

On waking up on Saturday, I went out my room only to see
some group of boys playing a five aside soccer game, I was paying attention
until suddenly, I saw one of them playing some tricks on his mates. Then I went
down there with my camera. When I finally got down to the ground, I noticed it
was a set game,I noticed kunle was part of those playing, I also noticed a guy playing alongside him. The
name of the guy was Deji, according to my findings, he played more as a
deffenive midfielder, but the way he dazzles with the ball suggest he wouldn’t
be a bad pick for an Holding midfielder. Kunle was playing as a striker as
usual, and he displayed some nice techniques whenever he goes forward. Aside
from this two, the rest on the pitch were just playing the game for the fun of
it as they were not really talented.

Video https://youtu.be/OUvQtkgXz50

207Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sat Jul 28 2012, 23:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good stuff as always Dar.

208Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Jul 29 2012, 00:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"This boys were truly young, I avoided acting too fast and talking to their coach cus I don’t want a situation where he’ll start asking me for money or send me away from the area."

I know how you feel, Dar.

That Adebayo from report 1 looks like the absolute bollocks.

209Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Jul 29 2012, 21:34

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

hmmmmmm
was it that bad ? must be my Cam i guess

210Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Jul 29 2012, 22:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think when LH uses the words "absolute bollocks" in the way he has - it means 'really, really good!'.

Of course I could be wrong in which case I'm talking 'absolute bollocks' myself!

211Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Sun Jul 29 2012, 22:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes, Sluffy, you are correct.

Dar, Adebayo looks very talented. I do wonder about his availability and contract expectations. Do you think he would accept payment in Mongol Tugriks?

212Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:57

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

no he won't

213Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Jul 31 2012, 12:04

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He'll be lucky if he is paid in washers.

214Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Aug 07 2012, 07:44

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

Any clue on why RT has yet to show up ::: ???

215Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Aug 07 2012, 08:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigerianbolton wrote:Any clue on why RT has yet to show up ::: ???

He is on holiday, he will be back in a couple of weeks.

216Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Aug 07 2012, 21:33

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Guys am just to let you know am was working in America with english guy and his name is roy. His the big football fan and is from Wilshere and support swindon town. I was tell him about darequam and is scout busness but when am show him on computer is laugh strongly and tell me that Bingham is a crook and is real name is Lloyd Lucan and if his working in mine in venzuela is becase the police in england are try to catch him.

His told me that this guy will not pay for scout reports plus reebok trotter is making jokes about this guy. I was say before is better to get money before reports becase this crook can never be having any trust.

217Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Tue Aug 07 2012, 21:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Lucky Lucan - what a shock!

Is your friend absolutely sure about this Mo?

Say it anit so, Mo.

Come to think about it I've not received a holiday post card from Reebok Trotter yet, I hope he is alright?

218Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Aug 08 2012, 20:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo you are starting to become a bit of a party pooper. I think I may know this Roy chap that you are referring to. Was he previously employed as a cheese churner down Cheddar Gorge way ?

As for Mr Bingham being a crook? Total poppycock. Why only this morning I received a missive from Mr Bingham, postmarked Caracas. Have a perusal and see for yourself.

Dear Rodney,
I must at once apologise unreservedly for leaving Preston without a hearty farewell. Unfortunately on the 23rd July I received news that my Pit Foreman, Arturo Scargillo, had been detained by the Venezuelan authorities and that production output from my mining venture had ceased forthwith..

On getting back to Caracas I discovered that Mr Scargillo had been operating a fraud with a number of upmarket restaurants in down town Caracas. He had been helping himself to suitable chunks of my Coprolite and had been selling them to the restaurant owners and passing them off as rare Venezuelan truffles.

After a number of incidents of food poisoning the VFHSA ( Venezuelan Food Hygiene Standards Agency ) were called in and after making enquiries at a number of eateries they soon formed the opinion that Scargillo was responsible.

As a result of his deeds I have been running the mine myself and Scargillo is to appear at Barnsley Crown Court in September.

Anyway, I own the franchise to the Parched peas stall so if you want to make some money you are welcome to take it over during the Preston Guild festivities. Furthermore, I have authorised full payment of 6,100.19 Nigerian Naira to Nigerian Bolton for his sterling efforts. Please send him my regards.

I do not plan on visiting the UK in the future but I will keep an eye on Wanderers results and I will of course follow Nigerian Bolton's exploits on Bolton Nuts.

Yours Sincerely
Dicky.

P.S. I was also elected Chairman of the VMU ( Venezuelan Mining Union ) and I am sending you a photograph from my inauguration. You may wish to scan it and post it on Bolton Nuts to show everyone that I am not a fraud as some people would have you believe.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 3449x0x

219Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Aug 08 2012, 20:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well that clears that up nicely.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

220Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Nigerian Scouting thread. Wed Aug 08 2012, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, just to let you know. I am going back to Preston tomorrow and I won't be returning until the 2nd September. Please carry on with your scouting duties. Your sponsor for August is Alderman Cornelius Glockenspiel-Trump. He is the Chairman of the Preston Guild Committee. Born in Stornoway he grew up fishing for kippers in the Outer Hebrides and on leaving school he took up a small business grant and set up the first kipper farm on the Isle of Lewis. He sold the business to Captain Birdseye in 1979 and moved to Preston where he invested his profits in stocks and shares of the Preston Guild. He is now a wealthy businessman and elder statesman of Preston and looks forward to your reports. Apart from a slight blemish on his character when he was managing a residential care home for juvenile delinquents at Haut de la Garenne on the island of Jersey his credentials appear to pass muster.

Nigerian Scouting thread. - Page 11 2qtv689
Cornelius Glockenspiel-Trump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum