Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the best party you've ever been to?

+6
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Quent
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

According to the Urban Dictionary a double header is:

masturbating two times or more consecutively. as in, without loss of erection.

Wink

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha Angry Dad just got rinsed.

I can honestly say I never got invited to any party when I was a teenager. Nothing much has changed!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Angry Dad wrote:
They all had too much to drink the wife got bladdered and i got a double header from two drunk wives who stumbled into my den whilst looking for the bathroom. Very Happy

Ha, that made me chuckle. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The one my missus had for ann summers and i stayed upstairs out of the way.
They all had too much to drink the wife got bladdered and i got a double header from two drunk wives who stumbled into my den whilst looking for the bathroom. Very Happy

Why is a grown man making dens?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

When I was 15, one of my school friend had a father who worked in a largely disused mill. I can't remember the exact location of the mill but it was somewhere around Bradford Rd/Crescent Rd neck of the woods.

We decided it would be a good idea to rob his dad's keys one weekend, and get pissed and spend the night in the mill, with a sound system. I hadn't drunk much in the way of spirits before. I bought 4 cans of Stones bitter, and a 70cl bottle of vodka. Someone pointed out I would need something to mix the vodka with, so I bought a bottle of MD 20/20, thinking it was a suitable mixer.

The last thing I remember is being loaded onto a massive flatbed trolley by my mates and wheeled round the top floor of this mill at high speed, semi comatose and laughing my bollocks off. Unfortunately they ran the trolley into a pillar, I went flying off the end of it and crashed through a locked door.

Anyway it's not a very interesting story, but I learned a lesson that day and nearly 20 years later, the taste of my vomit that night is something forever locked in my memory. I filled a bucket with the stuff. It was years before I could drink vodka again in any format, and actually thinking about coming home the following day, knocking on the front door at home covered in spew and stomach acid makes me shudder.

In school on Monday morning the story got distorted to incorporate a visit to McDonalds for breakfast in that condition, but that bit never happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum