Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the problem with fake accounts

+18
Bwfc1958
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
jussi22
Norpig
bryan458
Keegan
Bollotom2014
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Michael Bolton
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:15

jussi22 wrote:O my God, i'll apologize again, Breadman i apologize for calling you names and upsetting you.

Do you accept my apology, Breadman?

If I thought for one minute that was a genuine apology, I'd accept it.

But it's clearly not, is it?

That's the sort of apology teenage girls offer up when their Dad's said "You can go out with your friends on Friday night if you apologise for generally being a stroppy twat for the last week and making everybody's lives miserable with your hormonal bollocks."

So as it is, you can shove it up your shitter.

And I know this is playing right into Sluffy's hands because he can now add "Scott apologised but Bread wouldn't accept it" to the list of lies he's using to defend his position regarding this mess, but fuck it, it's not like anything I post on this subject gets quoted accurately, is it, so what the hell.....

Scott, if you can offer a genuine apology wherein you properly acknowledge what you did wrong and you come across as being genuinely contrite, I will accept it.

But I'm obviously biased, so my judgment may be clouded so we need Sluffy or one of the other mods to start a thread with a poll on it where people can indicate whether or not they think Scott's being genuine.

And I will honestly abide by its findings.

If the results indicate that the consensus view is that Scott's being genuine, I promise I'll shut my yap and we can all move on as though nothing ever happened.

Honest injun.

Let the great people of Nuts decide.

How's that for democratic process in action?

Seems fair enough to me.

Last edited by Breadman on Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:18; edited 1 time in total

102the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks genuine to me, for fuck sake move on or are you now playing a game. :pray:

103the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:23

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Breadman wrote:
jussi22 wrote:O my God, i'll apologize again, Breadman i apologize for calling you names and upsetting you.

Do you accept my apology, Breadman?

If I thought for one minute that was a genuine apology, I'd accept it.

But it's clearly not, is it?

That's the sort of apology teenage girls offer up when their Dad's said "You can go out with your friends on Friday night if you apologise for generally being a stroppy twat for the last week and making everybody's lives miserable with your hormonal bollocks."

So as it is, you can shove it up your shitter.

And I know this is playing right into Sluffy's hands because he can now add "Scott apologised but Bread wouldn't accept it" to the list of lies he's using to defend his position regarding this mess, but fuck it, it's not like anything I post on this subject gets quoted accurately, is it, so what the hell.....

Scott, if you can offer a genuine apology wherein you properly acknowledge what you did wrong and you come across as being genuinely contrite, I will accept it.

But I'm obviously biased, so my judgment may be clouded so we need Sluffy or one of the other mods to start a thread with a poll on it where people can indicate whether or not they think Scott's being genuine.

And I will honestly abide by its findings.

If the results indicate that the consensus view is that Scott's being genuine, I promise I'll shut my yap and we can all move on as though nothing ever happened.

Honest injun.

Let the great people of Nuts decide.

How's that for democratic process in action?

Seems fair enough to me.
You didn't say how you wanted it, you just said that you wanted an apology, which i have given you.

You keep moving the goal posts?

104the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think the apology above is a good as you're going to get, lets move on now and get back to loving Lennon and slagging off the likes of Trotter please  :pray:

105the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:28

King Sluffy keeps telling me that Scott deserves "one more chance" because he's "genuinely sorry" and "has changed."

Do any of his last few comments suggest that any of that is true?

Seriously......?

106the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

to be honest Breaders i think we have to give Scott the benefit of the doubt now. Why not both of you add each other as foes?

107the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would say that Scott has kept his side of the bargain so far where he hasn't acted like a nob before he got banned.

I'm not sticking up for Scott BTW.

108the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:38

For fuck's sake..... :facepalm:

Right, that's me done.

Not wasting any more time and effort on this bollocks.

Have a good New Year all.

109the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Ffs it's like the Forsyte Saga, but more distasteful!!
It's spelt Forsyth SK. Get a grip.
I need to get a grip!?!Wink

110the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:31

I think Bread and Scott are the same person Shocked

111the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 2hwt4h

112the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 17:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i think the apology above is a good as you're going to get, lets move on now and get back to slagging off the likes of Trotter please  :pray:

Why pick on me? I have kept well out of it! Sad

113the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 18:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I would say that Scott has kept his side of the bargain so far where he hasn't acted like a nob before he got banned.

I'm not sticking up for Scott BTW.
I agree with what she said.

114the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 19:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Norpig wrote:i think the apology above is a good as you're going to get, lets move on now and get back to slagging off the likes of Trotter please  :pray:

Very Happy i could never slag you off RT, Liam Trotter on the other hand....

115the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 19:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Very Happy i could never slag you off RT,you big fat pussy sucking pig Liam Trotter on the other hand....
affraid affraid

116the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 19:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Very Happy i could never slag you off RT,you big fat pussy sucking pig Liam Trotter on the other hand....
affraid affraid
:rofl:

117the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 19:36

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Barb Dwyer wrote:I think Bread and Scott are the same person Shocked
How did you find out? are you MI6?

118the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 20:25

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So who's got a fake account then??????

119the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 20:43

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I've sent Breadman a private message, via pm.

Its up to him if he wants to post in on here, he has my permission to do so.

120the problem with fake accounts - Page 6 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 20:48

Really...?

Ok then, here goes.

Lifted verbatim from Scott's message:

"sluffys told me to say sorry properly becaus i'm making him look like a dick, so heres' your apology.

He says you think i was a knob and hes' in charge so i'm apologizing.

COYW!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum