Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the problem with fake accounts

+18
Bwfc1958
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
jussi22
Norpig
bryan458
Keegan
Bollotom2014
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Michael Bolton
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 13:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've got to laugh.
In his 'apology',Scott talks about blocking the 'root of the problem',which,if I'm reading the runes correctly,is Bread.
If Scott wants to find the root of the problem he needs only to look in the mirror. As an outsider looking in I thought Bread went out of his way to calm things down,despite some pretty vile abuse,and a clear campaign to follow him about  the forum spouting bollocks.
It might only be a football forum,and this could just be an age thing,but I too have principles and standards that,to the best of my ability I like to adhere to.
Scott still seems to be of the opinion that he's not really done anything wrong: so be it.
I'm on here for a good laugh. It's a great forum with some of the best posters you'll find anywhere,and I include Scott:but things have taken  a sorry turn when I dread logging on in case I've got to wade through another pile of posts that are basically a stream of one line insults from one nutter to another, ad nauseam.
If nothing else you've finally got rid of Bonce and his Brucie mania for good.
What used to be fun,no longer is,and I'm sorry about that,because I've had a great time on here,and I hope I've added to the enjoyment in my own small way.
Can nuts live without Bonce?....Yes
Can Bonce live without nuts?....yes.
I'll have to take Brucie to pastures new,but it's been a blast. Very Happy

82the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 13:48

It's not about that, Lusty.

It's about how one member got banned by the site's ownership for breaking their rules, but then one of the owners (who never wanted to implement the ban in the first place but was outvoted by the others) couldn't wait to prove how he was really the one in control by rescinding said ban, despite protestations to the contrary.

And I'm pissed off at the fact that selected comments I have made on the subject have been quoted out of context by this person to somehow back up his decision to do it and imply that I was all in favour of a return for Scott.

And then, when I pointed out the fact that his assertion that Scott had apologised was incorrect, this gets swept under the carpet and I get told to basically grow up and let it go.

I honestly don't give a shit about Scott James - I've never met him and probably never will.

But I do take issue at being used as a pawn by one of the site's co-owners, as he attempts to stamp his authority on the others.......and then receive a patronising lecture on the back of it.

It really is that simple.

83the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 13:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ffs it's like the Forsyte Saga, but more distasteful!!

84the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Ffs it's like the Forsyte Saga, but more distasteful!!
It's spelt Forsyth SK. Get a grip.

85the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:04

boltonbonce wrote:

Knew you wouldnt be able to resist that as soon as i saw it

86the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Knew you wouldnt be able to resist that as soon as i saw it
Very Happy Open goal.

87the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:31

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bonce you can't go, I haven't told you my wonderful heartwarming and gently humorous Brucie anecdote yet.
Bread, you can't go because you need to tease Bonce about his reaction to the wonderful heartwarming and gently humorous etc etc etc.
Sluffy, thanks for all the time you spend on this, I'm sure you want nuts to be the best it can be
Scott/jussi22 in the spirit of new year new start, will you be man enough to actually apologise to bread (he deserves an apology) not a weaselly word thing, a straight 'I did the wrong thing, I am truly sorry and I won't do it again'
Then I hope 2015 can start with all this behind us, the footie the best it's been for a v long time, let's not let this forum go the opposite way. I look forward to further banter on here and not talking of this again?

88the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:42

Chairmanda wrote:Bonce you can't go, I haven't told you my wonderful heartwarming and gently humorous Brucie anecdote yet.
Bread, you can't go because you need to tease Bonce about his reaction to the wonderful heartwarming and gently humorous etc etc etc.
Sluffy, thanks for all the time you spend on this, I'm sure you want nuts to be the best it can be
Scott/jussi22 in the spirit of new year new start, will you be man enough to actually apologise to bread (he deserves an apology) not a weaselly word thing, a straight 'I did the wrong thing, I am truly sorry and I won't do it again'
Then I hope 2015 can start with all this behind us, the footie the best it's been for a v long time, let's not let this forum go the opposite way. I look forward to further banter on here and not talking of this again?
This.

89the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 14:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bonce cannot go any where or I will visit his house with my suitcase. Very Happy

90the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:03

You forgot the log in as mb then magoo. At least we know YOUR othwr account Wink

91the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

To be honest if we loose Bonce over this it will be a very sad day.
This as got out of hand now and i feel the same as bonce.
Time to move on everyone for the good of the site.

92the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Bonce cannot go any where or I will visit his house with my suitcase. Very Happy
affraid

93the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 17v814

94the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:24

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

O my God, i'll apologize again, Breadman i apologize for calling you names and upsetting you.

Do you accept my apology, Breadman?

95the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He won't accept that because you've spelt apologise wrong.  study

96the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:31

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Very Happy apologise. study

97the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

please God let this be an end to all this, Boncey please stay even if you have to bring Brucie with you  Very Happy

98the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 15:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Will Sluffy take his role more serious?

Will Breadman accept the apology?

Will Bonce post a Brucie picture ever again?

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of Nutation Street.

99the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Willy Snowy and Jock be in time?
Is it too late to save Bonce?
Will Breadman escape from the mine shaft?
What's Magoo having for his tea?
Who gave KP that box of matches?
Will Sluffy rise again on the third day?
Will Jussi be exposed as Brucie?
Why am I still in London,and still not wearing trousers?
Aaarrrgh!

100the problem with fake accounts - Page 5 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 16:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Willy Snowy and Jock be in time? NO
Is it too late to save Bonce? Yes he's very old
Will Breadman escape from the mine shaft? I doubt it
What's Magoo having for his tea? Lamb pie
Who gave KP that box of matches? His Nurse
Will Sluffy rise again on the third day? Pervert
Will Jussi be exposed as Brucie?No chance
Why am I still in London,and still not wearing trousers? Because you are the local bum boy
Aaarrrgh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum