Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the problem with fake accounts

+18
Bwfc1958
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
jussi22
Norpig
bryan458
Keegan
Bollotom2014
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Michael Bolton
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 00:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 GroundHogDay

42the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 00:39

You keep appealing for me to "be reasonable" but, if I'm honest, why should I have to make that effort?

He fucked up by targeting me out of the blue one night when he got pissed, started dragging up shit from a year ago which, as far as I knew, had been resolved and consigned to history, he got warned, ignored the warning, got warned again but chose to still ignore it and so got banned when the majority of the site's owners voted for it.

He then spent a week or so slagging Nuts and everybody involved with it off on Burnden Aces with his alter ego Angry Dad, subsequently realised that BA is deader than Thatcher's fanny and so decided to start e-mailing you, begging to come back with the promise that he'd behave.

I'm not a petty fucker but this one's really starting to stick in my craw now because of the way you have "handled" it.

At no point has this cunt apologised to me for his attacks - all he's done is said that he'd "avoid" me in future.

Thus implying that I am also in some way complicit in what's gone down.

But I'm not.

He got pissed one night and started targeting me, not the other way round.

I'm honestly getting royally fucked off now with the way you keep trying to make out that I've played a significant part in all this shit, just because you don't like the idea of banning members because you're desperate to keep the numbers up on this site.

Fuck it...in for a penny and all that - the way you had a pop at Doffy last week was disgraceful and I honestly used to think you were better than that but I'm no longer so sure.

I've had three PM's tonight from regular contributors to this site (check it if you think I'm making it up - I'm sure that facility must be available to you as one of the site's co-owners) who have all offered their support and said that they're not impressed with the way things appear to be being handled on here at the moment and it's making them think twice about continuing their patronage of this site.

This is all getting a bit sad now.

You've got Scott back, as you always wanted, but at what cost?

Watch the post count over the next few weeks and weigh up if it was really worth it.

Sorry Sluffy, but I'm honestly very disappointed by the way this has played out because it's ruined the whole Nuts experience for me.

If you're really after a site which is predominantly made up of comments from fake accounts owned by the same two or three blokes and previously banned members, carry on.

If you seriously want to grow the site and get new blood in, stop pandering to dickheads who aren't capable of understanding how this shit works and who treat it like the fucking playground.

He's laughing at you - you do get that, don't you?

43the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 12:14

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

All that i'm going to say on the matter is, around 12 months ago Breadman got sent a message from someone saying someone is going to come round to Breadmans house and do a Cregan on him, or something like that.

Now Breadman publicly accused me, which it wasn't me , and he found out later that it wasn't me, then he apologised to me, then i accepted 'after Sluffy acted as peacemaker'.

But now the tables turned again and i got banned for giving Breadman abuse 12 months down the line , i apologised to him and to the forum, but he's not accepting mine, after i accepted his 12 months ago.

For some reason he can't let it go, he can't move on.

that's all i'm willing to say on the matter, as everyone is bored senseless with it all.

44the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had enough. From now on I will presume everyone is a fake account, and that I am the only genuine person on here.

45the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 12:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And me Very Happy

46the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 12:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Concubine - definition....... A porcupine with a big nose.

47the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 13:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jussi22 wrote:All that i'm going to say on the matter is, around 12 months ago Breadman got sent a message from someone saying someone is going to come round to Breadmans house and do a Cregan on him, or something like that.

Now Breadman publicly accused me, which it wasn't me , and he found out later that it wasn't me, then he apologised to me, then i accepted 'after Sluffy acted as peacemaker'.

But now the tables turned again and i got banned for giving Breadman abuse 12 months down the line , i apologised to him and to the forum, but he's not accepting mine, after i accepted his 12 months ago.

For some reason he can't let it go, he can't move on.

that's all i'm willing to say on the matter, as everyone is bored senseless with it all.

Neither can you, PMing me on WW, fucking childish.

48the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 14:18

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I only have one account, can't be me.

49the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Sun Dec 28 2014, 23:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Devil_2 Sluffy the Devil child.

50the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 00:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think The Fakirs

the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Th?id=HN.608018299803534762&pid=1

Should just Fuck Off  Wink

51the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 10:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can we all just get back to normal please? This has dragged on too long now and we are going round in circles.
This is meant to be the season of goodwill to all men  santa

52the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 12:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:can we all just get back to normal please? This has dragged on too long now and we are going round in circles.

:agree:

53the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 12:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:can we all just get back to normal please? This has dragged on too long now and we are going round in circles.

:clap:

54the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 12:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just delete this topic

55the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 16:45

jussi22 wrote:

I must have missed that.

Any chance of posting a link on here?

Because as far as I'm aware, you haven't apologised to me at all.

For targeting me that night, despite my trying to calm you down.

Or for spending the next week trawling through everything that I'd written on here and posting snidey digs at me in response.

If you are genuinely sorry for being such a monumental dickhead and spending a week trying to get a reaction out of me (because you got pissed and made yourself look a right cunt), here's your opportunity to actually prove it by acknowledging that what you did was wrong, admitting that you fucked up and saying you're honestly sorry.

In public.

On here.

For everybody to see, so that we don't just have to take Sluffy's word for it when he instructs us that you've seen the error of your ways and actually are promising that you won't be a cunt any more....

56the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 17:09

Just delete magoo

57the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 18:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:falltopieces: :zzz:

58the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 18:56

Sorry magoo

Your beating me by two votes in the annoying poster of the year.

59the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 19:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I cannot believe it I am a very polite & considerate poster, whats happening.
I blame Sluffy the she Devil. :flash:

60the problem with fake accounts - Page 3 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 20:34

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Come on jussi22 you low down faggot be a man kiss Breads arse you nasty bastid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum