Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the problem with fake accounts

+18
Bwfc1958
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
jussi22
Norpig
bryan458
Keegan
Bollotom2014
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Michael Bolton
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 20:57

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Mr Magoo wrote:Come on jussi22 you low down faggot be a man kiss Breads arse you nasty bastid.
I've apologised once, i am not Jack the ripper or some crazy child killer.

Its not like anybody hasn't abused someone before, or called someone a dickhead is it?

62the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 21:01

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

jussi22, what did you apologise for in the first place? If you want to threaten someone on here with acts of mindless violence, then I applaud you.
I often threaten people with a suitcase, it is what it is.

63the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 21:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well say sorry then you naughty boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af9EHtQMMc4

64the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 21:05

If you have apologised (as you keep saying), why not post a link as I suggested earlier?

It's simple, isn't it?

Go on......

65the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is there any chance we can stick both Bread and Scott in a metaphorical locked room and let them sort it out, before being released out onto the forum again?

It is fucking boring now - both grow up, know that you can't stand each other and just stay away from each other and stop this pathetic argument!

Apologies if I have offended anyone, but had to get that off my chest!

66the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's too orangey for Nuts.

It's just for me and my dog.

67the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 05:48

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc71 wrote:

It is fucking boring now - both grow up, know that you can't stand each other and just stay away from each other and stop this pathetic argument!

:clap:

68the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 10:23

The reason I'm digging my heels in on this one is as follows:

When he decided to beatify Scott and reintroduce him on here as "St Scott of UpsluffysArse", Sluffy stated that St Scott had apologised to all concerned and indicated that this contrition was a big part of why he was being allowed back.

(Nothing at all to do with Sluffy's own desperate attempts to keep the member count up, you understand.......)

And Pope Sluffy asked for my blessing on this decision.

I pointed out at the time that St Scott hadn't actually apologised to me, but the Holy Father's getting on a bit now and I can only assume that his hearing let him down and that's why he ignored my pointing this fact out....

...and continues to do so.

So where are we now?

St Scott's back and we're in a situation where if you tell the same lie enough times, people start to believe it's the truth and accept it as fact, ie that Scott has apologised to me, which he never has, nor does it appear that he ever will.

But it suits Sluffy's personal agenda to conveniently forget the actual facts of this matter and further the lie that Scott has said sorry.

And I'm now being made out to be the unreasonable, childish one who won't let it go.

Well, unlike Sluffy (as it now appears), I've got principles and I tend to stick to mine.

This was never about personal grudges, it was always about doing the right thing and being true to my own personal convictions.

And if that makes me childish, then fuck it.......I'm being childish.

At least I can look myself in the mirror and know that I'm not the sort of bloke who is so desperate to exert control over a bunch of strangers on an internet forum, that he abandons his principles at the drop of a hat, just to expedite a pathetic agenda to keep the numbers up.

As I've said before, Sluffy, I used to think you were better than that........

69the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 10:57

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anybody with more than one account has too much time on their hands and need to get out more!
Got bags of time on my hands at the mo but only need one account!!!Smile

70the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 11:00

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No time for multiple accounts - plus cant be bothered to be schizophrenic with personalities!

71the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 11:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:No time for multiple accounts - plus cant be bothered to be schizophrenic with personalities!
Spot on, you feel these folk are lacking in self esteem?
Need to back what they say up with another sign on.
Sad bastards!!!

72the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 11:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dear God I simply don't believe all this!

It's a fecking internet football forum not real life, or do people not have those any more?

This is what Scott sent to me way back on the 14th December -

scottjames30 wrote:To all that may be concerned,i have been given a chance to come back if i behave myself and i agree to these terms, i will put the root of the problem on block or just ignore, so we never have to see each others posts, but i shall not start the war against him and will ignore him to the hill if he starts with me, Also can AD be given one last chance as this is an Xmas amnesty, i'll keep my part of the bargain.
Scott.

Now I read that as an apology - and said so at the time -

Sluffy wrote:
Scott has been big enough to have held his hand up and apologised - are we big enough to accept it?

I say yes.

Post 54 on this thread -

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t9908p30-open-letter-to-scott

I can't find ANY of your subsequent posts on that thread (or anywhere else at the time) that you didn't accept that as an apology - indeed your view then was we should keep him banned because he was calling me and the site names over on BA!

Once I rubbished that by saying it really didn't bother me what names I am called, you changed your arguement to one of saying he should be banned in order to keep the sites principles.

Again once I put forward the view that a higher principle for me was one of forgiveness when a lesson had been learned, rather than a permanent punishment, your view changed that I only was bothered about the sites post count.

Now it is because Scott hasn't apologised!

Everybody's sick of all this now - me included.

If you want an apology than here, have mine - I'm sorry.

I'm sorry Scott acted like a stupid dick and had a go at you so much so he got banned.

I'm sorry that he was so immature as to carry on calling me, you and others names on an another forum.

I'm sorry that the penny finally dropped with him that he could not get back on Nuts unless he changed his ways because if it hadn't we wouldn't have been having all the shit about him returning for the last three weeks or so.

I'm sorry that you some how think I value him over you/ others/ the site/ whatever - I don't, I simply think someone had gone to far, paid the price but had just enough sense to say the right things in order to be given one last chance.

I'm sorry if you think I'm too feeble minded or to soft or weak, to want to give anyone another chance.

I'm sorry if you think I value yours and other peoples posts counts on here far, far much more than doing something I believe is the right, honest and the humane thing to do.

I'm sorry that I'm wasting my own 'real' life away trying to patch up internet feuds, disagreement, fall outs and vendettas, simply so the rest of us can carry on having a laugh and a joke on a small, meaningless internet footy site.

I'm sorry if people can't let things go.

I'm sorry if people no longer want to post on here any more simply because someone they don't like does.

I'm sorry that a bunch of grown up men who ought to know a whole lot better are behaving as they are.

I'm sorry if any/ all/ or parts of this post offends anyone.

I'm sorry if I've forgotten to appologise about anything or to anyone, that I've not already covered above.

I'm sorry, very, very sorry.

Is that good enough for everyone?

Now can we finally move on please?

73the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 11:58

Thanks for missing (or more likely) choosing to ignore the main point in all this - He hasn't apologised to me and seems (with your backing) unlikely ever to do so.

And even your rant above confirms this.

Why did you bother even asking me for my opinion on letting him back, if you were always just going to ignore it and do what you wanted anyway?

I made it pretty clear from the off that I didn't want him back.

Was it just so that you would have enough source material from me to work with when it came to spinning your story about "how fair" you had been over Scott's reinstatement?

I think so.......cherry pick a line here....one there.....and hey presto! You've got yourself the internet equivalent of one of those letters sent by kidnappers which are made up from newspaper clippings.

And all this dramatic "I'm sorry for X, Y & Z" bollocks that you've just posted to try and make me look like I'm being stubborn is a kop out, further designed to muddy the waters and continue the myth that you're perpetuating about apologies having been given.

And worse than that, it looks like you're now taking the piss out of me as well as having renegaded on the initial terms for Scott's return.

The basic facts here are that you've dug yourself into a massive hole on this one, Sluffy.

You've pissed a lot of people off (and you know who I'm talking about), you've made yourself look weak and daft and you've sent a clear signal out that a ban from Nuts is worth fuck all - Just grovel a bit, promise to behave and you can come back and everybody has to smile and pretend that nothing's wrong because King Sluffy says so.

Well, you can fucking shove it for me now.

So there you go, Saint Scott....job done.

74the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 12:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And everyone thought I had internet meltdowns - blimey!!!!

75the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 12:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:Thanks for missing (or more likely) choosing to ignore the main point in all this - He hasn't apologised to me and seems (with your backing) unlikely ever to do so.

And even your rant above confirms this.

Why did you bother even asking me for my opinion on letting him back, if you were always just going to ignore it and do what you wanted anyway?

I made it pretty clear from the off that I didn't want him back.

Was it just so that you would have enough source material from me to work with when it came to spinning your story about "how fair" you had been over Scott's reinstatement?

I think so.......cherry pick a line here....one there.....and hey presto! You've got yourself the internet equivalent of one of those letters sent by kidnappers which are made up from newspaper clippings.

And all this dramatic "I'm sorry for X, Y & Z" bollocks that you've just posted to try and make me look like I'm being stubborn is a kop out, further designed to muddy the waters and continue the myth that you're perpetuating about apologies having been given.

And worse than that, it looks like you're now taking the piss out of me as well as having renegaded on the initial terms for Scott's return.

The basic facts here are that you've dug yourself into a massive hole on this one, Sluffy.

You've pissed a lot of people off (and you know who I'm talking about), you've made yourself look weak and daft and you've sent a clear signal out that a ban from Nuts is worth fuck all - Just grovel a bit, promise to behave and you can come back and everybody has to smile and pretend that nothing's wrong because King Sluffy says so.

Well, you can fucking shove it for me now.

So there you go, Saint Scott....job done.

lol! :banned: :cop:

76the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 12:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 BABIESDJTK

77the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 12:48

*insert eastenders dum dums here*

78the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 12:54

79the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 13:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's a shame it's come to this because it's to the detriment of this site that people like boncey and breadders no longer feel like they can contribute as they once did. Personally I believe it is the quality of the posters and not the quantity that matters and in Bonce and breadman the forum is losing 2 of the best on here IMO. It may only be a 'meaningless footie forum', as sluffy puts it, but if everyone thought it was meaningless they wouldn't spend half their life posting on it. Instead of just dancing round it I don't see why scott can't just make a clear public apology, or a private one for that matter, and everyone can carry on as before, when the forum was a place worth actually visiting. I don't see why that is so difficult. That is the only reason bread is digging his heels, because he wants, and more to the point, deserves an apology. Not a second hand apology either. Just my humble opinion.

80the problem with fake accounts - Page 4 Empty Re: the problem with fake accounts Tue Dec 30 2014, 13:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not really been following this but having just read through the posts I'm amazed at the reactions. Since I've been on this forum, I've had my fair share of disagreements with "characters" but surely that's the point of expressing opinions? And if somebody gets abusive with me it's water off a duck's back because they are getting abusive with their perception of me - represented by their interpretation of the words I write.
The key is that they are abusing THEIR perception - sort of beating themselves up (or off?) - so I let them get on with it, but I sure don't let it bother me. If the abuse came from someone who actually knows me it might be worthy of attention.
I wish more people would take this approach as the site wouldn't get dragged down by nonsense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum