Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty Or Unlucky?

+12
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Jake McHale
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:27 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:My grandparents lived in Salford,spent a lot of time there as a kid.
Devonshire road to be precise,not far from Hope hospital.
thats a two minute walk from where i am Bonce.  i know it well, just the other side of the hospital
Happy days. Used to date a girl from Tootal Drive.
Dumped me for a postie.
i'm just off tootal drive, near the weaste pub.  My borther in law is a postie too, hope he didn't steal your broad boncey
Doubt it,it was around 1970.
Queen Victoria was still on the throne.
And behave Scott,or I'll circulate the video of Brucie knocking out Mayweather in a behind closed doors bare knuckle fight. Round 2. Bang!

102Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:31 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
And behave Scott,or I'll circulate the video of me and Breadman knocking  it out in a travelodge to some 'slap me bitch up' .

103Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:31 pm

scottjames30 wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

touché

104Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
pissed off because people are having a normal conversation and not arguing?  Or jealous because it's not "ALL about tash"

The arguing is pointless and i'm a bellend.

i agree

105Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:32 pm

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
And behave Scott,or your not coming with me and Breadman knocking  it out in a travelodge to some 'slap me bitch up' .

106Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:34 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
And behave Scott,or I'll circulate the video of me and Breadman knocking  it out in a travelodge to some 'slap me bitch up' .
Very Happy Shocked

107Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
And behave Scott,or your not coming with me and Breadman knocking  one out on Y2s chest Laughing  .

108Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A good pal of mine can't wait to meet you Scott.
Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 H0F7704F6

109Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 pm

scottjames30 wrote:

boltonbonce wrote:
And behave Scott,or your not coming with me and Breadman knocking  one out on Y2s chest AGAIN Laughing   .

110Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can't see a half-decent lawyer failing to get Johnson off the charge on the grounds that he had no reasonable way of knowing that he girl he picked up in a club for adults, was not an adult.

Adam Johnson. You know, the footballer who is guilty or unlucky?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

111Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Keegan wrote:I can't see a half-decent lawyer failing to get Johnson off the charge on the grounds that he had no reasonable way of knowing that he girl he picked up in a club for adults, was not an adult.

Adam Johnson. You know, the footballer who is guilty or unlucky?

:hijack:

Get back on topic Keegs

112Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:24 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheese on toast.

113Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:17 pm

boltonbonce wrote:A good pal of mine can't wait to meet you Scott.
Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 H0F7704F6
Whittam was the original model for that

114Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 6 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He looks nothing like me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum