Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty Or Unlucky?

+12
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Jake McHale
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:32

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Listen up fuckwits.

This is how Thatcher began every cabinet meeting.
Smile

62Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:34

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
74 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:We're all just idol puppets taking part in sluffy and nats grand show

That's right, you are
I love the lips on that bird boggers.
I know where I'd love them
Who is it??

63Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:36

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Ok, now I think sluffy and Nat are the same person.

It's taken you over 2 years to cotton on?
I'm confused scratch

64Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:38

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Listen up fuckwits.

I put a fucking lot of effort into this site. Granted, not everything I post is going to win any awards, but if you don't like a thread I start then don't fucking post in it.

There are way too many posters on here who love to criticise me and other aspects of this site, but can't be arsed doing anything about it themselves by starting an interesting thread or writing an article.

Breadman's posts were removed yesterday because every single one was moaning about how a thread had already been done, how he didn't like it, and other petty bullshit. This came not a week after he'd slagged sluffy off for trying to grow the site by making people register if they wanted to make use of Radio Nuts. I am also trying to help grow this site and it doesn't help when you've got someone like Breadman intent on taking it down. He was sent a PM telling him to shut the fuck up or he would be banned, he chose not to shut up. His ban has now been lifted, but he's on thin ice.

This is a forum folks, run by a bunch of Bolton fans who put up with all this shit without taking a penny from the site. In fact some actually put money in so you can post on here. So if you don't like it, fuck off somewhere else. Or better still, start your own forum and see how you like dealing with these moaning, childish wankers. It really is that simple.
That was almost orgasmic.

65Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Oh.....ban over, I see.

(Again......)

For what it's worth (and before I get binned again probably), I'd just like to say this:

If I'm such a cunt who's intent on dragging Nuts down as Whittam / Sluffy / The Invisible Fucking Mod is making out above, would I really have tweeted Neil Danns yesterday promoting Nuts and asking him to get involved?

A move which resulted in somebody behind the scenes deciding that Nuts would start to "follow" me on Twitter (and don't say you didn't realise it was me because I commented in it on a thread on here yesterday).

Equally, would I have left a message on that cyclist girl's charity donation page last week, name-checking Nuts and telling her we were all behind her? (As far as I know, I'm the only one who was switched on enough to seize this opportunity for some free advertising for the site.)

Thank you.

I suspect I know which of the backroom boys linked to you on Twitter, it wasn't me and I very much doubt it was Natasha.

We will gladly unfollow you if you wish.

Breadman wrote:It's your site at the end of the day and you can do what you like with it but I can't help thinking that if Sluffy and Whittam are the same person, he could have avoided any of this bad feeling by not sending the contradictory PM's that he did at Christmas (Copies of which I still have saved.)

And that last bit explains why I got slapped with a ban yesterday.

Sluffittham is shit scared that I will circulate them to the membership at large and stir up some real shit.

But I'm not going to do that - it serves no purpose and can only lead to bad things happening.

You have my word.

To be honest - I don't know what you are talking about?

If it was something I said, then whatever it was I stand by it - I try to be fair and honest the best I can with everybody, at all times.

I certainly don't take this site (or any other forum for that matter) any more than just a place of fun - so whatever you have from whoever you've got it from feel free to post it.

As far as I know we haven't done anything illegal on this site - so we aren't worried about being carted off to jail or anything.

We haven't been disrespecful of anybody behind their backs on the 'admin/mod' part of our site (unlike some of the other forums I've modded on in the past!)

Other than that I don't really give a fuck.

We actually do try to run this site as fairly and honestly as we can irrespective of anything you may/ may not have been told.

66Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
74 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:We're all just idol puppets taking part in sluffy and nats grand show

That's right, you are
I love the lips on that bird boggers.
I know where I'd love them
Who is it??

Miley cyrus

67Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've said this earlier this week, but it bears saying again.  A big thank you to the mods for putting up with everyone, putting in their own time, putting this up with their own money, and giving us all innovative and fun ways to view, listen, and interact during matches.  The chat box is a wonderful way to express our feelings, especially about goals against us at the death, and to have what we hope to be fun during these matches.  The added value of getting Bolton radio is priceless to some of us who are listening from far away.  I believe the pent up frustration of another long and challenging season has tipped the scales to where people are not just ignoring some posts.  The mods deserve our support for building a site where there is traffic, rather than silence.  The marketing goals are for the mods to decide... and if they work (as Sluffy said they picked up 80 members), then they should be applauded for their efforts.  Why should anyone else have a say over their marketing decisions?  In my opinion, I think they have been very generous in the way they run this site... far more than other mod's on similar sites.  In every instance that I needed help with something on the site or with an add-on, they were so nice in replying quickly and with courtesy in helping me to attain what I needed.  From where I stand, it is all of us who should be thanking all of them for providing this service and donating their time and money to make it happen.  So from me, thank you to those who make this possible.

68Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice one Observer. I couldn't agree more.

69Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd like to extend my gratitude to all the members of this forum who play their own part in making it what it is today, and to a certain Bruce for being a constant source of inspiration. Whenever I log in, I always look to see who else may be visiting our humble home and it is always nice to see you...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

70Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you lot been drinking? Very Happy

71Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 18:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mods and those that put all their efforts in to run this site deserve credit, hats off.

72Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 19:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It can be quite hard to know how old people are between the age of around 16-25.

73Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 20:01

My comment wasn't aimed at you, Sluffy.

Whittam stated in one of the comments on this thread that he and you are one and the same.

This is clearly untrue, but I decided to run with it in my reply.

For the record, the PM's I was referring to were sent by the other party involved.

And they know what I was talking about.

Anyway, as I said previously, they'll never see the light of day on here so that's that.

74Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 20:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

they'll never see the light of day on here so that's that.

Have you buried them under your patio?

75Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 20:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:

they'll never see the light of day on here so that's that.

Have you buried them under your patio?
I think he's reserved that spot for a certain B. Forsyth. Shocked

76Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 21:08

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:Jesus.

As it happens, I thought Bread was making a few decent points about the dangers of compulsory registration - in a conversational way.

He wasn't going OTT about it as I recall - just observing that e.g. there was a likelihood that those who tune in for the Radio Nuts broadcast (from far flung corners I'd imagine) have already been given the option to register and declined.

This is your baby Sluff and nobody has the right to tell you how to run it. We are all your guests.
I just think that on that occasion, Bread was simply trying to be helpful and where it foundered was a difference in attitude towards lurkers - Bread doesn't mind them or think they'll change their ways even if they register whereas you hope they'll become active. Is that a fair analysis?
Yes, completely agree, Wander. Very fair.

77Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 22:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Jesus.

As it happens, I thought Bread was making a few decent points about the dangers of compulsory registration - in a conversational way.

He wasn't going OTT about it as I recall - just observing that e.g. there was a likelihood that those who tune in for the Radio Nuts broadcast (from far flung corners I'd imagine) have already been given the option to register and declined.

This is your baby Sluff and nobody has the right to tell you how to run it. We are all your guests.
I just think that on that occasion, Bread was simply trying to be helpful and where it foundered was a difference in attitude towards lurkers - Bread doesn't mind them or think they'll change their ways even if they register whereas you hope they'll become active. Is that a fair analysis?
Yes, completely agree, Wander. Very fair.

To be honest I haven't a fecking clue what you two are going on about?

I've not been upset in anyway over Breads comments on membership resulting from Radio Nuts listening.

I welcomed his comments - but disagreed with them.

We introduced membership to listen to Radio Nuts and got around 80 new people sign up in just a couple of hours (during Radio Nuts at the last two games).

Thats almost a 15% jump in membership over night, so to speak. I'm also confident we will sign up a bunch more yet when we do the next few away games too!

I didn't crow about it or tell Bread "I told you so", or rubbed his nose in it, in any way shape or form.

So I haven't the foggiest why you should think Breads pissed me off over this???

78Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 22:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thank you for your kind words Obs (and everyone else) your cheque is in the post!

At the end of the day we are all different and as such want/expect different things from a forum.

We try our bests to be all things to all men (and women) but clearly we sometimes fail.

I and the other founders of this site have all been on many other forums over the years between us (banned more than a few times too!) and have all sort of got ideas how we can make a forum better than the other ones out there.

Some ideas worked, some haven't.

Some of the ideas were talked about and planned, others were just improvised on the spur of the moment.

There is no magic formula for running a forum, or all the sites out there would be doing the same.

If we got it wrong then I apologise - we aren't perfect.

We ARE happy to hear your opinions of this site and how we could improve things. I guess that sometimes though we hear a 'suggestion' more as a 'whinge' and maybe we react in a way to it that isn't always the best.

We can all learn from this lesson I hope.

Hope we can now all get back to normal now please.

Thank you.

79Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 22:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and breathe......  Very Happy

80Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 4 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Fri Mar 06 2015, 00:55

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Great that's all sorted so can Angry Dad come back now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum