Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty Or Unlucky?

+12
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Jake McHale
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It'll continue sure. As long as you worship at the altar of Whittam.
Got a screenshot of the pm she sent Bread last night. Wanna see it?

Bread sends me PMs all the time, do you want to see them too?

22Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:It'll continue sure. As long as you worship at the altar of Whittam.

Bread sends me PMs all the time, do you want to see them too?
Yes. I get them from Brucie too. I might start a thread about it.

23Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes. I get them from Brucie too. I might start a thread about it.

Twisted Evil

24Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You putting any money on Mayweather Scott?

25Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yes please Boncey!

Is Nat in charge on here or what? Come on mods spill the beans

26Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:A comment on the 'Anybody remember this fella' thread has been deleted too, questioning Nat seems to have become the number one offence on the site.

Become? haha, always has and always will.

thats just part of the life on this forum sadly, you either have to play along or not post. Used to piss me off royally.

Never noticed the deleting of posts though to be fair, especially ones a inoffensive as this, that's what's so strange about it. 

Lacking any Bolton fans to talk to in real life I'll just put up with it, certainly is bizarre though.

I've had countless posts deleted in my time here (granted not for a while) but thats because I stopped saying the things that were being deleted.

none of it offensive or against forum rules of course, just not to the taste of particular mods. Their right I guess, no longer worry about it like I used too.

27Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You putting any money on Mayweather Scott?

The odds are shit, he's the clear favorite, if i can get some decent odds for a late stoppage, or a win on points then maybe.

28Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reckon Manny will have to knock him out to win it,and I don't think it's in him. Points win Mayweather.

:hijack: Sorry men.

29Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:31

Norpig wrote:
 yes please Boncey!

Ye i'd like to see too Bonce please.

And ye looks that way Norpig, although I think if you asked her she'd admit I'm the alpha male here.

30Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 yes please Boncey!

I won't show it.
After all,it was a pm,and it's not for me to go bandying it about.
It wouldn't be fair on Bread.
In passing,I've just been on the 'worth of the web' site,and Boltonnuts is worth $136.
You'd think we'd be worth a bit more wouldn't you. Shocked

31Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:37

What a tease.

32Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

If it's not racist or illegal etc then posts shouldn't be getting deleted. Other posters on here might get offended by certain posts but they don't get the Option of deleting them from the forum so why should anyone else?

Everyone has the right to be offended but they don't have the right to decide what offends others.

You have the right to post possibly offensive stuff and I have the right to think you're a cunt. Should be left at that imo.

33Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

34Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:10

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dont see the problem in getting a post deleted.

35Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:12

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I mean i just dont think its that big a deal.

36Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

depends who is deleting them and why. If it's for no good reason then what's the point of the forum?

37Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman was just trying to cause trouble, the mods saw it , then dealt with it, end of.

Its not the first time.

38Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:21

Jake McHale wrote:Dont see the problem in getting a post deleted.

Everybody gets something different out of a forum. Speaking for myself it's a chance to express and read opinions on a range of topics. 

As '58 says, short of being seriously offensive every view and opinion should be encouraged to give the forum variety. Deleting posts does the opposite.

39Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:31

scottjames30 wrote:Breadman was just trying to cause trouble, the mods saw it , then dealt with it, end of.

Its not the first time.

Is this the happiest day of your life? You're having a great time aren't you?

40Guilty Or Unlucky? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guilty Or Unlucky? Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're all just idol puppets taking part in sluffy and nats grand show

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum