Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy

+13
gloswhite
chipbutty
bwfc71
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Quent
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Actually I'm a fan of the term, "the knob question". It ascribes the situation a certain gravitas, a little bit like "The West Lothian Question" or "The Irish Question".

Don't forget to post an update of your visit to ladyboyland Quent.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BH, don't be lazy, if you intend going over there, you'll have to do your own research.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:BH, don't be lazy, if you intend going over there, you'll have to do your own research.

BH cannot leave his house, he is sooo fat, that why he want Quent to keep updating - just for his own self-gratification. ewwwwe

bwfc71 wrote:

BH cannot leave his house, he is sooo fat, that why he want Quent to keep updating - just for his own self-gratification. ewwwwe

I left the house last night to give your girlfriend her first ever orgasm.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure whether it's funny or deeply sad that it's 2 men in their 40's posting this stuff.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Certainly laughing at rather than laughing with thats for sure.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Certainly laughing at rather than laughing with thats for sure.

Why can't men in their 40's throw insults at each other? You'll be 40 one day.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Certainly laughing at rather than laughing with thats for sure.

Why can't men in their 40's throw insults at each other? You'll be 40 one day.

They absolutely can, I'm commenting more on the immature nature of the insults.

Im sure Bolton Hater doesn't need you to defend him anyhow, he appears to be a breathtaking orator.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

ora what??? - I bet he has practice in that with his boyfriends.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Fuck me, what a day. Touched down at Phuket Airport early afternoon your time and was met by a middle aged woman who represented the ladyboy company. I say woman, she could have been man, woman or both.

She took me to my hotel which was pretty swish, a million times better than the Premier Inn at Denton. I had a panoramic view of Phuket. Fantastic. She took me downstairs and I was greeted by the most beautiful sight - six hot ladyboys waiting just for me. Each one looked like some sort of model.

Billie was there, she came running over and said in her broken English "I wuv you Mr Quent" which was a real turn on. The hookers back home charge an extra £25 to say that shit. Then Kala came over, and I was a bit distressed to find she had a semi when she hugged me. Her skirt looked like she was hiding a large cucumber. Scary. I was also introduced to the other four ladyboys who were just as keen to be chosen. I think they've heard about the opportunities in Denton.

But in the end I went with my heart and chose Billie. We went to the hotel restaurant and had Scampi and chips. Well I had it, Billie doesn't eat. We chatted for what seemed like hours. She told me about her upbringing and being a woman trapped in a blokes body. She went into detail about her shaving routine, in fact by this time she was showing something of a 5 o'clock shadow and had to retreat to the bogs for a quick shave.

Anyway, after a couple of bottles of wine we went upstairs. Now I should mention at this point (and something I only found out when I landed in Phuket) that Billie is 6 feet tall in her bare feet. I am 5ft 7. She also happened to be wearing 5-inch heels so the height difference was ridiculous. A bit like Sammy Lee trying to mark Sam Allardyce.

Unfortunately when she removed her clothes her height wasn't the only thing that resembled Sam Allardyce. While I could accept the size 11 feet, the sight of a 12 inch erect donger was a frightening experience. I physically winced at the prospect. I didn't know whether to open my mouth or bend over and think of John McGinlay.

In the end I made my excuses and said I was too tired after the flight. Billie seemed pleased. So she's asleep in my bed as we speak. What does tomorrow hold?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I would advise you to wake up before Billie does.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:A bit like Sammy Lee trying to mark Sam Allardyce.

lol!

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

better hope he/she doesn't want u to rub his foot................ affraid

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope Quent is ok, his promised update hasn't happened.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's at the Phuket ringpiece clinic, which does not have wi-fi facilities.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:He's at the Phuket ringpiece clinic, which does not have wi-fi facilities.

lol!

Poor Quent.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd imagine it is his fault for going to Phuket to meet up with a tripod.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope he's left for good personally, fingers crossed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum