Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy

+13
gloswhite
chipbutty
bwfc71
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Quent
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 21:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I hope he's left for good personally, fingers crossed.

You miserable git. Quent is an excellent poster. He has a personality, for one thing.

82I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 21:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

You miserable git. Quent is an excellent poster. He has a personality, for one thing.

just have a different sense of humour to quent im afraid. No offense to anyone.

83I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 21:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
largehat wrote:

just have a different sense of humour to quent im afraid. No offense to anyone.

Your point about the sense of humour is fair enough, but saying "I hope he's left for good personally" followed by "no offense to anyone" seems a bit unfair and insincere to me.

We all have posters we don't like, either come out with it or don't, but don't come out with it and then give it the big diplomat bit.

84I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 21:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha i dont think of anything in that much detail.

I don't like his posts i don't find it funny in the slightest. Simple.

lots of people enjoy it though, so nothing to debate really, but always like to give my views on things.

85I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 21:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well I actually think the Prostitute thread is the best one on the forum.

Quent wrote:
She's often said she's sick of having sex with men, usually at the time I'm about to ejaculate.
Quent wrote:
We talked for ages last night after my usual 30 second experience.
Quent wrote:
There were definitely a few tears when I brought out the condoms, I think she was touched by my gesture.
Quent wrote:
I'll guarantee you this Mr Magoo, the woman I'll be bedding on Sunday is a hundred times hotter than the dried up old prune you'll be shacked up with.
Quent wrote:
Received the following text from Marie this morning, I'm definitely in love now:

missing u loads, cant wait 4 sunday, dont forget cash

That's two fingers to all you doubters.

How can you not laugh at any of that?

86I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 21:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like i said not really my sense of humour.

well let me correct that at the start i thought it was mildly amusing, like in a wonder what he's gonna say way, something to get involved in the story and all that.

but as its gone on i've found it to be deeply boring. Again only my opinion.

87I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Hipster, does anything excite you? You seem to have a problem with any thread that is a bit off the wall. I agree with Largehat, that prostitute thread is one of the best I've ever read on any forum.

For someone who finds everything so dull and boring you don't half post a lot.

88I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Hipster, does anything excite you? You seem to have a problem with any thread that is a bit off the wall. I agree with Largehat, that prostitute thread is one of the best I've ever read on any forum.

In fact I would go as far as saying as the Prostitue thread is better than my legendary "losing it" threads from previous incarnations!!!!

89I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

In fact I would go as far as saying as the Prostitue thread is better than my legendary "losing it" threads from previous incarnations!!!!

Steady, they are classics!

90I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Steady, they are classics!

Aye, but the Protitute thread does have added depth and realism

91I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Aye, but the Protitute thread does have added depth and realism

Your internet breakdown was real. Sluffy said so.

92I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Sun Jun 03 2012, 23:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The internet one wasn't real, but the one in real life was.....

93I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 00:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Don't start, you.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

94I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 07:37

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

But your"lost it" threads were real, though

95I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 12:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Loads of things excite me nat, i post a lot because i like a good debate about football or the news or whatever, i like to chip in on every thread as well hence my post count.

but that doesn't you have to exclusively like every thread. I'm just not a fan of these type of threads, the made up ones, don't get it personally.

and it's not about not "liking fun" or "having a laugh" it's similar to not liking a certain comedian, it's not my bag.

96I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 12:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Loads of things excite me nat, i post a lot because i like a good debate about football or the news or whatever, i like to chip in on every thread as well hence my post count.

but that doesn't you have to exclusively like every thread. I'm just not a fan of these type of threads, the made up ones, don't get it personally.

and it's not about not "liking fun" or "having a laugh" it's similar to not liking a certain comedian, it's not my bag.

Ok, I accept that it's probably made up, but there is a slight chance that it's true - which is what makes it funny in my opinion. Men do visit prostitutes you know, and I don't doubt some fall for them.

97I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 13:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i know it's not true, but im not saying thats why it isn't funny before anyone goes in on me. It's not my kind of humour, true or not.

98I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 13:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fair enough if you don't find it amusing - but I think enough people do actually find fun in playing along with it.

Just my view.

99I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 13:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Fair enough if you don't find it amusing - but I think enough people do actually find fun in playing along with it.

Just my view.

Apologies if anyone think im critisisng them, I'm not. I just like airing my views on threads and posts.

You're basically echoing what i've said in my posts countless times. I'm very much in the minority on these things but i do like chipping in all threads i read, even if i hold the counter view point.

100I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy - Page 5 Empty Re: I think I'm in love with a Ladyboy Mon Jun 04 2012, 14:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No apology necessary, I wasn't implying you were critical of anyone.

In fact I think its good and healthy for the site that people do have different views on things and feel comfortable enough to be able to air them without fear of being jumped on by the mods and / or the status quo on here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum