Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When do you think a deal will be done

+29
rogercpc
dubzee
Lever ender
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Cajunboy
Alf Hooker
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
FullofSprite
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
karlypants
Norpig
Chairmanda
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 51]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Why?

It's a genuine question regarding an issue which has been a matter of public record for years.
I know what you mean and I have seen the same article out there, I just feel it is delving a little personal into ones life, no? Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen that you have edited your post. Smile

Fc united owe me twenty quid. When the glaziers bought United my missus spent 20 quid on shares which got transferred to fcu. I want my money back. Bastards

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: Fc united owe me twenty quid. When the glaziers bought United my missus spent 20 quid on shares which got transferred to fcu.  I want my money back. Bastards
If they we're legit shares then you should be able to get your money back.

Are you saying that the Glaziers bought FC United?

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote: Fc united owe me twenty quid. When the glaziers bought United my missus spent 20 quid on shares which got transferred to fcu.  I want my money back. Bastards

Fuck knows what happened with them kp. Probably worth 50p. Id take a meat and potato pie if theyd deliver it.

Tonight.

Im starving Smile

karlypants wrote:

No. When the glaziers bought man united all the fans started buying shares. Then the supporters club sent out a letter saying about fc united and transfering them over to them to get them started. I cant remember the ins and outs of it all. I didnt really give a shit. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its a matter of public record, I have no probs in sharing here, no, my money is still in Bath City as to insist on it back right now as per my agreement would destabilise it.

Chairmanda wrote:Its a matter of public record, I have no probs in sharing here, no, my money is still in Bath City as to insist on it back right now as per my agreement would destabilise it.

Yeah im the same with my money in fc united. If i am ever short on a bargain bucket theyve had it though

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Its a matter of public record, I have no probs in sharing here, no, my money is still in Bath City as to insist on it back right now as per my agreement would destabilise it.

Yeah im the same with my money in fc united.  If i am ever short on a bargain bucket theyve had it though
you are a hard man, johnny

Cheers Mand.

Sorry to rake over it on here but I was just wondering if you'd made any progress.

Very decent of you not to put them in even more difficulty than they are already.

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Yeah im the same with my money in fc united.  If i am ever short on a bargain bucket theyve had it though

Nothing comes between a man and his secretly blended coated chicken manda.

Breadman wrote:Cheers Mand.

Sorry to rake over it on here but I was just wondering if you'd made any progress.

Very decent of you not to put them in even more difficulty than they are already.

I take it that goes for me to. Fcu would be fooked without me Smile

No.

Being a fully paid-up member of the Salford City Armchair Supporters Club, I think you should demand it back and send them into Administration.

There's only room for one marginally successful non-league Salford(ish)-based amateur football club round here, so FC Utd can do one as far as I'm concerned.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

The rest of us love you though MANDA. Smile

Last edited by wanderlust on Thu Nov 26 2015, 09:44; edited 1 time in total

wanderlust wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

The rest of us love you though.

Thanks lusty. Smile

I think we will get some news today. I think it will be better than anticipated too

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I think we will get some news today. I think it will be better than anticipated too

Better than having a gazillionaire giving Lennon £300 million to get us promoted and take us on to the Champion's League? Wow!

I'm seriously considering sticking my suit on, grabbing my briefcase and heading up to the stadium to try and blag my way in to find out what's going on.

Stand by your beds.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm seriously considering sticking my suit on, grabbing my briefcase and heading up to the stadium to try and blag my way in to find out what's going on.

Stand by your beds.

You could maximise your chances by ensuring the briefcase is stuffed with fifties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum